Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,021 members, 7,838,566 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Ifa And Ifa Practice : Is It Religion Or Spirituality? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifa And Ifa Practice : Is It Religion Or Spirituality? (8041 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / Sunni Or Shia Islam? Which Do We Practice Is Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifa And Ifa Practice : Is It Religion Or Spirituality? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

here is philfearon spilling trash on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1463158/aborisa-yoruba-religion/3#18772261 .

Most people think African Gods are monsters.......we need to light up the dark and educate people.

Localizing and degrading value is a big push back. Lets stop it

that trash is not worth wasting time on.
Re: Ifa And Ifa Practice : Is It Religion Or Spirituality? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

that trash is not worth wasting time on.

If that guy know the fact.....they wont split trash.

What ya think?
Re: Ifa And Ifa Practice : Is It Religion Or Spirituality? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

If that guy know the fact.....they wont split trash.

What ya think?

yeahh but for that guy to know, you have to tie him up to a seat with ropes and place him in an empty room and speak to him.
Re: Ifa And Ifa Practice : Is It Religion Or Spirituality? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yeahh but for that guy to know, you have to tie him up to a seat with ropes and place him in an empty room and speak to him.

According to Ifa....every in nature is sacred, have value and special potential. The guy might do better than me tomorrow.
Re: Ifa And Ifa Practice : Is It Religion Or Spirituality? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

According to Ifa....every in nature is sacred, have value and special potential. The guy might do better than me tomorrow.

Let him do so. Aslong as it doesn't affect you, why should you care?

1 Like

Re: Ifa And Ifa Practice : Is It Religion Or Spirituality? by macof(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

grin lmao. The dude annoys me but I just feel obligated to show people my opinion and make them see the light to escape mental slavery
Re: Ifa And Ifa Practice : Is It Religion Or Spirituality? by MrTroll(m): 6:26am On Oct 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Let him do so. Aslong as it doesn't affect you, why should you care?
Be there by 8am angry

don't ask me where lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? / I'm Fed UP!! I Want To Start A Church! Who Is With Me? / I Want To Convert To A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.