Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

A Thread For Jilted Lovers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Jilted Lovers (3456 Views)

Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet / A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by xynerise: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2013
Khalessi: Am not mean. What do expect me to say when a leader of tomorrow is speaking yesterday's English. undecided
We expect you to ignore and stick to topic. Na only you see the blunder? grin
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Odunharry(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2013
xynerise:
Life goes on my dear. I am suppose to have a medal for my much heartbreaks ordeal grin. But today, I see it no more. A lot of people act negative because of low self-esteem.

My favourite quote: ''Heartbreak gives you wisdom in your next relationship''--Xynerise
y me and dz guy get similar trait smhw..abi na cos we be Utd fan?lol.

At least we learn smtng 4m previous relatnshps,whch will make us a better person n lover
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2013
Khalessi: How old arê you 100? What did you write up there disflowered her is she a garden ?buy the revised standard Oxford dictionary 2013 version then we can talk. undecided
gringrin

@Charles.
The most important thing is you still love her. Like UJ said maybe she has learned from the past. If truly you've forgiven her you have to learn to trust her again.
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by xynerise: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2013
Odunharry: y me and dz guy get similar trait smhw..abi na cos we be Utd fan?lol.

At least we learn smtng 4m previous relatnshps,whch will make us a better person n lover
grin Exaclty. My previous heartbreak before I got married didnt remove a sweat on my skin due to the experiences I got in other ones.
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by homesteady(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2013
xynerise: In the hearts of many here, what reads in their mind is ''Easily said than done. They will come here and advise what they cant do''

Listen brethern, a lot of us have gone through that tunnel and came out when we found the trick to surviving heartbreaks.

When it happened to me, I starved almost 24hours to show how it pained me. I refused to talk to anybody neither share my problems to anyone. But later on I asked myself, ''Does she worth this stress? What if I die in the process? Definitely, she will attend my burial with her new found love. My parents will suffer everything. The investment on me and the hope of tomorrow will be in vain.

Mehn, I just had to give up the negative thought and I felt like a born again christian cool

Are you kidding me?? shocked you did all that? shocked
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Vivly(f): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2013
^It's the power of love.
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2013
Vivly: ^It's the power of love.
The power is strong o grin
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by xynerise: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2013
homesteady:

Are you kidding me?? shocked you did all that? shocked
You can even do worse than that if you experience LOVE tongue
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2013
Xdemrise you are fat that's why you refused to eat, heartbreak was like a slimming course for you! You felt if you didn't eat it will help you shift the pounds. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Vivly(f): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2013
Charles efo, thanks for sharing your experience. Hope you'll put the advice to good use. Next story please
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2013
Vivly: Charles efo, thanks for sharing your experience. Hope you'll put the advice to good use. Next story please
Hehehehe....love doctor cheesy
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by homesteady(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2013
Vivly: ^It's the power of love.

Maybe I'm stronger than love smiley

xynerise:
You can even do worse than that if you
experience LOVE tongue

Me do worse? LOL!
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Tolexander: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2013
Vivly: Charles efo, thanks for sharing your experience. Hope you'll put the advice to good use. Next story please
my gf just jilted me 3years ago, what can i do to avoid crying anytime i remember her?
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by xynerise: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2013
Khalessi: Xdemrise you are fat that's why you refused to eat, heartbreak was like a slimming course for you! You felt if you didn't eat it will help you shift the pounds. undecided
I dont want to spoil this thread grin. I will attend to you in an unlucky thread cool
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by xynerise: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2013
Tolexander: my gf just jilted me 3years ago, what can i do to avoid crying anytime i remember her?
Dont you have another girl?
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by annawhite(f): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2013
Antelopic thread tschewwwwww
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2013
Khalessi: Am not mean. What do you expect me to say when tomorrow's leader is speaking yesterday's English. undecided
Forgive his English, let's focus on the story.
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Vivly(f): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2013
Tolexander: my gf just jilted me 3years ago, what can i do to avoid crying anytime i remember her?
Jilted? Khalessi see this.
You've got to get another girlfriend ASAP. A better one that'll make you forget about your ex
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2013
annawhite: Antelopic thread tschewwwwww

Anna abadie?

Where you carry ya bow-leg waka go all this while? cheesy
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by xynerise: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2013
annawhite: Antelopic thread tschewwwwww
Go wash plate grin
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2013
He did that on purpose! He is sending you a message wink
Vivly: Jilted? Khalessi see this.
You've got to get another girlfriend ASAP. A better one that'll make you forget about your ex
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2013
Khalessi: How old arê you 100? What did you write up there disflowered her is she a garden ?buy the revised standard Oxford dictionary 2013 version then we can talk. undecided

You know you do not have a strong command of the language, yet you feel compelled to mock those of similar standing. Is that not hypocrisy?

Take another look at what you wrote, is it devoid of error? Punctuation? Contextual? You are one of those who murder semantics at will, yet you parade yourself as a grammarian.

Be properly guided.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2013
No one is talking about his grammar prof! Am talking about the word "disflowered" undecided
fluid26:
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by demelza: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Vivly: Jilted? Khalessi see this.
I see you and Tolexander everywhere. Share the good news sis, whats goin on? tongue
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ask me wink
demelza: I see you and Tolexander everywhere. Share the good news sis, whats goin on? tongue
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by demelza: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Khalessi: Ask me wink
I know you always know wassup. Pls spill the details. Whats goin on with both of dem?
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
She confessed that he is her nairaland crush in that Genevieve lookalike thread. I guess he saw it undecided
demelza: I know you always know wassup. Pls spill the details. Whats goin on with both of dem?
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Vivly(f): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Na una sabi. I dey innocent. I never mentioned any name as my crush on that thread
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by demelza: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Khalessi: She confessed that he is her nairaland crush in that Genevieve lookalike thread. I guess he saw it undecided
Thanks for spilling the tea! No wonder she refused that guy that opened a thread with her name. grin
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
Come on Viv I saw it. You even asked your friend (Abu) to edit it after he quoted the post cheesy
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by Vivly(f): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
Great. This thread is still for jilted lovers. Khalessi and Demelza, you guys have succeeded in derailing this thread
Re: A Thread For Jilted Lovers by ikekings(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
A thread for jilted lovers by a married man?!! Well, I always knew this day would come.. Take heart bro! Life moves on.. No girl is worth it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your First Kiss Experience Here.. / NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! / See The Heaviest Breast Of This Lady That Drives People Crazy On The Internet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.