Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed (6661 Views)

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / 7 Signs She’ll Be Good In Bed / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by BlessingF(f): 4:26am On Oct 15, 2013
Here are 7 ways to Know a Man or Woman will be good in Bed

7th way: A man who pays attention to your feeling
A lady who is open about sex

* How he cleans up after himself
- What's in her bookshelf

*How does he maneuver himself?
- Is she a giver?

For more info on the exact and complete 7 ways, please watch this youtube video... xoxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKcUsZiGEo4

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by Extom(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2013
Watch the video, ba?
I dey come make I go buy television, make I fit take watch am.
To post something here go dey pain una for body... Se we beg you to open thread ni? undecided

11 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2013
Eyaaaa. And I don't have mb oooo

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by Exponental(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2013
FG has banned youtube on my fone. Sorry!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by constance500: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2013
Your acct bal is 0.00k...ur mb is 0 Tnk u 4 choosing mtn.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by ITbomb(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Click youtube for which mb?
Make I nakedd bath if I click that link
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by King4Che: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2013
ASUU na bastard....SMH 4 d thread
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by Slowpois0n: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Still on Toto matter
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by ona2: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Extom: Watch the video, ba?
To post something here go dey pain una for body... Se we beg you to open thread ni? undecided
lol, extom, u are not nice.
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by Extom(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
ona2: lol, extom, u are not nice.
Yes now.
Besides, I don't think if Seun started by giving us 'appetizers', and referring us to nairaland, all these desperate bloggers will have a platform to come advertise their half-baked blogs.
Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by axion(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
OP are you a learner? undecided
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by BlessingF(f): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
Extom:
Yes now.
Besides, I don't think if Seun started by giving us 'appetizers', and referring us to nairaland, all these desperate bloggers will have a platform to come advertise their half-baked blogs.
Nonsense!!!

I am not a desperate blogger or a blogger at all. I am a TV show Host and this was on air on Sunday on AMC TV on StarTimes where I host my show weekly so don't box me into a jobless person which I am not. I have been posting clips of my show on Nairaland even before I began airing on TV, when I was still a Youtube girl. If you don't like the topic, move on and stop casting insults when you don't know me.
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by BlessingF(f): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Extom: Watch the video, ba?

Are you back from buying TV? Anyway, this show is actually on TV on AMC TV on StarTimes. I can't post the complete show in writing cos I am not allowed to do that so nothing like it is hurting my body or whatever. If you don't want to watch, move on. I didn't beg you to open the thread but I have the freedom to post on Nairaland as I am not breaking any law.
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by axion(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Blessing F is for fight, na everybody you go fight finish? undecided
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by subzero2(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
Blessing F:

Are you back from buying TV? Anyway, this show is actually on TV on AMC TV on StarTimes. I can't post the complete show in writing cos I am not allowed to do that so nothing like it is hurting my body or whatever. If you don't want to watch, move on. I didn't beg you to open the thread but I have the freedom to post on Nairaland as I am not breaking any law.
Madam, my Nokia C3 cannot open the link. You can summarize the 7 ways.
But seriously, its a bit annoying to open a thread and just give a peripheral information of what you have, while asking us to click on a link for more of it. Why?
Like i said, you can summarize it.
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by OKPARIPO(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
come make money online follow the link http:///1hUzq1n

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by axion(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
OKPARIPO: come make money online follow the link http:///1hUzq1n

As to say you don make money tire ehn? undecided
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by 190theclown: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Dr2great: Still on Toto matter

[size=38pt]ROTFLMFAOO!![/size]
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by 190theclown: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
axion: Blessing F is for fight, na everybody you go fight finish? undecided

LWKMD!!

Im crying here grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by gimbastar(m): 12:36am On Oct 16, 2013
Blessing F:

I actually watch amc once in a while, what time does your show air?
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by GeneralJ(m): 12:58am On Oct 16, 2013

Not particularly directed at anyone, ify ou feel offended, take kiss ehn kiss pele
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by BlessingF(f): 5:52am On Oct 16, 2013
gimbastar: I actually watch amc once in a while, what time does your show air?

Every Sunday at 9:30pm on Channel 144 on AMC TV (StarTimes Network)... The name of The Show is The Blessy Jackson Show
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by ITbomb(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2013
OKPARIPO: come make money online follow the link http:///1hUzq1n
I will rather click on this
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by Extom(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2013
Blessing F:

Hey Miss, don't take it too personal ooh(cos I don't like fighting with pretty girls wink ).
But that still doesn't change the fact that the rate of referrals we see on NL these days is becoming appalling, and that something needs to be done. We come to NL to get the full gists of stories and news because its one of the best online forum in Nigeria/Africa(if not the best sef), not to be referred to sites/blogs with a lot of repulsive and repugnant stuffs. Its high time we started curtailing all these 'agbayas'!
And your story about not being allowed to post the full story, who is barring you from doing so?
You can't post the full story here, but you can refer us someplace else, is this kinda profit-oriented or what?
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by 190theclown: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by LawChick: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
ITbomb:
I will rather click on this

ITbomb, please your attention is needed as par your GIFT -

https://www.nairaland.com/1473001/free-trendy-wrist-watch-more#18919605
Re: 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed by ketoprofen(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2013
Blessing F, »̶-̶̶ †̥нīƧ̲̣̥
-► one u̶̲̥̅'r fighting everybody and everything, ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ Ȋ̝̊̅† that time ☺ƒ the month, or are u̶̲̥̅ always S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩ unnecessarily defensive?
And....are YOU good i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ bed?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Having Sex With Their Students / Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! / Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.