Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Causes Of Low Sperm Counts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Causes Of Low Sperm Counts (776 Views)

My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm / Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. / Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Low Sperm Counts by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
The significance of having a low sperm count should not be underestimated, in the role a man plays in the conception cycle.
A mans reproductive system is not supposed to be as complex as that of the woman. Why then, if there are millions of sperm released during sex, would an extra few matter?
Establishing your "status" is the first and most vital stage in the infertility investigation. Your partners doctor will want to run your semen analysis tests before any other tests are carried out.The causes of male infertility may not be as complex or as many as experienced by females, but none the less, these conditions can have the same effect on fertility.
FOR COMPLETE ARTICLE CLICK THE LINK BELOW
http://sexuallyhealing..com/2013/10/causes-of-low-sperm-counts.html

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Thoughts On Arranged Marriages? / Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients / Get Back Ex Girlfriend After Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.