Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! (10929 Views)

I Want To Try Other Phones But See The Reason Bb Is Holding Me Down,pls Help / Globalcom Configuration Procedure On My Htc Touch Pro 2 / Nigerian "globalcom" Enters Indian Telecom Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by donphilopus: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
I think what he means is that he's not owing.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by tallbit: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2013
interesting

what did you post

http://westernniger.com
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by physise(m): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2013
Emmzalon: We're working on the problem sir,plz be patient wid us. Thank you
stupid network
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by dahmie2013: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2013
But all d money he'll spend petitning & calling authorities left&right is it not more dan 250?

Nywys its up to u 2 decide wat 2 do sha!
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by obizy1(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2013
End time tins
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Danhumprey: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2013
ZUBY77: Port to MTN or Etisalat and stop wailing as if you cant survive it. Why else do you think the porting system came?
Exactly! But I understand why you may not be easily dispose to the idea of porting. You either buy a new Glo sim card,copy your contact from the previous one,and start afresh or you port! There are other networks. Waiting for it to be sorted out won't help.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by deeptesting(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Kindly break the SIM card and port to another network, though, this will be difficult since their service is better than others at your end... I hate it when I don't get value for my money and when I cannot get a better explanation for poor services...... I simply port.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Exjoker(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2013
dats y i own 4 masef many sim cards...2 mtn sim an etisalat nd 3 airtel sim...let dem try dat shit wit me na...
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by ehmasjet(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=VALENCI]Port to etisalat asap and if you still like glo then port back after 3months..........................and dis is exactly wat u shuld do n enjoy d service dere

1 Like

Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Danhumprey: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2013
obizy1: End time tins
What is wrong with you people?? You must be a kid. Must you say that rubbish?? How does that even relate with the topic? angry
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by donphilopus: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2013
tallbit: interesting

what did you post

http://westernniger.com
were you not the one that said armed robbers went to Seuns house in Ogun state? Yaba Left Tinz... SMH
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by justicejay(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2013
erniok:
first question is how did he get a negative balance of 550 then now 250 and what is the guarantee that there won't be a repetition.

Op, petition the consumer protection council.
if he load d #250,dey wll increase his debt
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by sunday478(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2013
pekelepekele:

You can say that again bro and in fact their new style of scamming people now is through their browsing data . Glo 4gb is just 3gb but you won't notice that if you are not checking on the graph
Not now that I want to subscribe my modem for the first time.
If not for Huawai E303
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by ezedolar: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2013
Take heart my broda

1 Like

Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by cumz(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Rooted Word: Dont waste your time with Glo. As far as I am concerned, the network has lost its flair. That was the way I battled with them till I ported to Airtel, now I am enjoying the best tariff of my life: Airtel 2Good Premier, 10k/sec to all networks after first minute of 40k/sec. Port ASAP
bro.. ow do I move to this tarrif
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by justicejay(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2013
erniok:
first question is how did he get a negative balance of 550 then now 250 and what is the guarantee that there won't be a repetition.

Op, petition the consumer protection council.
if he load d #250,dey wll increase his debt
pekelepekele:

You can say that again bro and in fact their new style of scamming people now is through their browsing data . Glo 4gb is just 3gb but you won't notice that if you are not checking on the graph
if he load the #250 thery will increase his debt
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Cubeet: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2013
I don port go MTN eeh.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by moscobabs(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2013
sorry dude......glo. is having serious. problem. jare. me. too. dey. have credit. balance. of #250 without loading. a credit.maybe. I should. go. and complain too
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Abbey2sam(m): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2013
Just port my brother...........save yourself the stress of calling them
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2013
Glo is scamming people. Their so callled 30MB is pure scam.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by sambas: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2013
Experienced same fate with my mtn line, not until i went to one of their offices.. Met one on one with the manager, I told him to bring his ears closer which he did.. I then shouted "your father " I also inserted the sim card into his ear...
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by kingsclass: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2013
The best thing for you is to port to another network and still retain your number.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by joeralph(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2013
I wished globacom would care on our own issue.Glo used to be the best network at my place & i am still loyal to glo bt the network is a night mare equal to none at my place Saminaka,Lere LGA kaduna State Nigeria.For how long would my loyalty last? I have been on 08057821521 for about 8yrs now,try d line & d response will be 'NOT AVAILABLE' its always on emergency,say for 23 hrs everyday.I/we dont want to port bt condition might suggest porting.Glo Rule The World!
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by muchmonie(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2013
Having problem with mtn data service too, could you believe Av subscribed up to three times in a month
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Ornaments(f): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2013
lol..
don't worry, my sister is a staff. I av copied ur no 4 her. she sed she'd call u wen she get to the office today. so expect her call. smiley wink
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2013
Port to another network and retain same number. That's why porting was initiated brov/
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Rawpidgin(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2013
i've also been victimized by one of their crazy worker.
when i bought my glo line i need to configure it so i can be brawsing with it, i went to their office in warri-sapele road & meet the dude & this was the conversation that ensued between us.
me: bros, good morning
dude: said nothin(like i despoil his wife)
me: abeg i won configure this line
dude: which kain fone u dey use?
me: na HTC ozone
dude: (hiss) a nor go fit do am 4 u, that fone na old model, u need to upgrade
me: but ar dey brawse with am b4 na
dude: nor disturb me, ar get other pple to attend to.
then i walk out of the office in shame, went to robinson shopping plaza, give it to a 22year old boy & he did it within 5mins

1 Like

Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by seun001(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2013
sambas: Experienced same fate with my mtn line, not until i went to one of their offices.. Met one on one with the manager, I told him to bring his ears closer which he did.. I then shouted "your father " I also inserted the sim card into his ear...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by casiello(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2013
Rooted Word: Dont waste your time with Glo. As far as I am concerned, the network has lost its flair. That was the way I battled with them till I ported to Airtel, now I am enjoying the best tariff of my life: Airtel 2Good Premier, 10k/sec to all networks after first minute of 40k/sec. Port ASAP
What's the code for airtels 2good plan?
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Abbey2sam(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2013
Just port my brother...........save yourself the stress of calling them.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by sweetpoison(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2013
Am from glo they say I should ask u d following questions 1.do u have babes
2.Are there names stella and blessing
3.Do u unlock ur pone after every session for them to use ur pone to make calls
.....Answer dis questions and we will sort it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes / Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) / Airtel NG Is Dishing Out 10mb & N400 Worth Airtime,get Urs Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.