Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! (10928 Views)

I Want To Try Other Phones But See The Reason Bb Is Holding Me Down,pls Help / Globalcom Configuration Procedure On My Htc Touch Pro 2 / Nigerian "globalcom" Enters Indian Telecom Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by RootedWord1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Gadario:

Hello Dude! Pls hw can i migrate to Airtel 2Good premier and enjoy calls @ 10K/second to all networks.
Just dial *230# and send, you are good to go.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by tithe(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Abeg which network is the cheapest on calls. Etisalate has made my account flexible with their flex, they will 3ple my account and 3ple the charges, i don tire and i can make close to 120mins calls daily.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by ignis: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
@Op , those days you've been enjoying free browsing, you thought you are cheating Glo. Now Karma has caught up with you..

Speaking from a reliable Glo source.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by ignis: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Rooted Word:
Just dial *230# and send, you are good to go.
SORRY is there any daily charge attached to it?
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Ornaments(f): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nextworldnx:

Are u serious or just playing around?

y shud I do dat?? wait nd see
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by magicfingers009: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
What else do you expect? Globacom is a nigerian-owned company. 419 runs in their veins. They always dupe me. I'm already used to their fuckery. I'll advise that you go to their office and cause wahala for them.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by RootedWord1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
ignis:
SORRY is there any daily charge attached to it?

Yes there is, your Ist minute is billed @ 40k/sec and subsequently 10k/sec from 2nd minute
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by barnaby04(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Carry protesters go dem office go protest nah. Lol. If na PHCN now, useless comments go don full here dat crucify them! crucify them!! crucify them!!!
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by ice234: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nextworldnx: This is the number, just in case any of their staff needs to work on it:

My dear please port to another service provider.
You will retain your number and be well served.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
chucky234: This got me laughing loud inside TFC in Festac,people around me including my wife taught I had gone mad.

lol

1 Like

Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Bumbaybaby(f): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
all these started when glo stopped GLO-ing WITH PRIDE. Now, their unnecessary deduction of people's credits is UNLIMITED. angryall these started when glo stopped GLO-ing WITH PRIDE. Now, their unnecessary deduction of people's credits is UNLIMITED.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Randerl: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Just for the Records.

Despite being the SN0, they still behave like mtn in high costs, act like airtel in bad data connectivity and instead of updating their networks, they hoplessly waste tons of money on advertising like etisalat.

Glo is one of the greatest Telcom fraud ever known to Nigerians and Africans.

And thats a Nigerian company that has never been competitive, with shody CC services. They expect you to stay awake calling their substandard CC. And some guys think the rubbish network is doing them fine by using their airtime to call CC for assistance.

Instead of driving the costs of internet connection down, the Glo-.1 project is just a publicity stunt, a non functional paper work and a complete mirage in the annals of Internet Connection.

If I can get paid for doing a Nice Job, l expect nothing less for the services am paying.

Glo .1mb = .100kb

on my 4n
Glo 5mb = 270kb l used.

magicfingers009: What else do you expect? Globacom is a nigerian-owned company. 419 runs in their veins. They always dupe me. I'm already used to their fuckery. I'll advise that you go to their office and cause wahala for them.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Randerl: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
I doubt if you know or you are deliberately trying to avoid the existing complaints we have on ground concerning ur ever shody network, unreliable connectivity rates and hopelessly bundled plans designed to scam subscribers.

Parisbee5: In the mean time, I advice you to hold on to the best network provider in Nigeria and Africa at large. Kindly withdraw any of such similar posts you might have had or intend to post in any media.

Lastly, NCC might not be a sure bet due to some certain reasons.. To retain your pride, Stick to Glo, to rule your world, Glo is your sure bet. God bless Nigeria, God bless Globacom and God bless you/nairalanders
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by ignis: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Rooted Word:

Yes there is, your Ist minute is billed @ 40k/sec and subsequently 10k/sec from 2nd minute
How much do they charge in Club 10 plan?
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Randerl: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
U cn say again and again, the Rubblshed Bunch of CC pipz don't give a damn. And they think we are lab rats for those useless for nothing money-wasting-marketing campaigns.

Ukwu_Nnu: Where is @lulu when you need him most? undecided
The great apostle of Glo that even defends them more than a paid staff.

The arrogance some supposed GLO staffs are exhibiting here is appalling
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Randerl: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Maybe you no bribe am since na de Corporate Scammers Network for naija we get

Rawpidgin: i've also been victimized by one of their crazy worker.
when i bought my glo line i need to configure it so i can be brawsing with it, i went to their office in warri-sapele road & meet the dude & this was the conversation that ensued between us.
me: bros, good morning
dude: said nothin(like i despoil his wife)
me: abeg i won configure this line
dude: which kain fone u dey use?
me: na HTC ozone
dude: (hiss) a nor go fit do am 4 u, that fone na old model, u need to upgrade
me: but ar dey brawse with am b4 na
dude: nor disturb me, ar get other pple to attend to.
then i walk out of the office in shame, went to robinson shopping plaza, give it to a 22year old boy & he did it within 5mins
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Milito: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Looking at it from another angle, its possible the system had earlier credited u wrongly & u made use of the credit.

Trust Naija system not too dull na, immediately it wakes up & there is no credit in ur line, it simply throws ur line into debit.

Now dnt go & be thinking in terms of days or weeks, the wrong crediting may be months back.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by mrvictor: 12:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Visit any of their offices in your area and push your complaint, let them know you have an option of porting out of their "stupid network" . If nothing happens, then PORT. But don't expect anything nice from the new network you will port to, knowing that PDP, ACN, CPC,... are the same set of politicians.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Ornaments(f): 3:32am On Oct 17, 2013
Nextworldnx: Modarators please kindly help me put this on frontpage so that i can get help from GLO Management.

For over a month now, i cant make calls from my phone because each time i check my balance, this is the message i recieve from GLO.

“on your main balance you are debtor of 250.00NGN valid untill 27/04/2025“

Originally it was 550.000NGN, it only came down after i complained. And it keeps happening again and again.

I have tried severally to get help from customer care but on all occassions that i have called customer care, all they tell me is that their Engineers are carrying out system maintenance and that they cannot view my line on their system, and as such, they cannot help now but i should call back later.

I know its small money but what if we are over a thousand out there been exploited?

My pain and anger is that i have callled back severally upto “a million times“ yet thesame response. I am tired and exhausted. The only reason i am yet to break this sim card is because i ve been using this line for over 4 years now. Which kain nonsense be dis na??

Maybe i could complain to SON or Servicom for poor service and extortation by GLO towards its customers.

But Since i dont know where else to complain to,thats why i am on nairaland maybe their managers can see this post and do something about my line.

Now i wanna load, but they will deduct the 250 and slam me another debit. What‘s my crime?

pls don't mind this guy, he's one of the people that borrows credit {I think they have plan that allows u borrow credit}. he loaded 1k and he expects them not to remove their money. its better u load and let them remove the remaining 250.00 naira, just clear ur debt. my sis also said ur phone was switched off so she couldn't get across to u. stop coming here to mislead people when u r d architect of ur own problem.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by ice234: 5:37am On Oct 17, 2013
Ornaments':

pls don't mind this guy, he's one of the people that borrows credit {I think they have plan that allows u borrow credit}. he loaded 1k and he expects them not to remove their money. its better u load and let them remove the remaining 250.00 naira, just clear ur debt. my sis also said ur phone was switched off so she couldn't get across to u. stop coming here to mislead people when u r d architect of ur own problem.

You think they have plan that allow you to borrow credit.... This statement means you are not sure... Therefore your post lacks credibility. Go do your research and come back with authentic information and not your thoughts
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by ice234: 5:44am On Oct 17, 2013
wellmax:

That's what Glo customer care will say whenever they can't solve your issues. Its like its part of their training Ŧo lie.

That's true this was the same statement they told me when my credit kept disappearing... Then I call a pal that works in glo and he rectified it for me. There is something shaddy about glo. It use to be my first love but their epileptic atitude drove me away
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Nextworldnx(m): 6:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Ornaments':

WTH is wrong with u? U think I am daft? That I will borrow credit from Glo and when its time to payback I will start crying foul? Please don't get me started.
This statement u make is exactly I was told the first time I called GLO CC and I replied them point blank that I have never heard of "borrow me" credit before not to talk of using it or knowing the code for activation.
Next time don't jump into conclusions when u don't know the details of an issue.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Kennyslimsteve(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2013
naptu2: Contact the Nigerian Communications Commission or attend one of the "NCC Consumers Parliament". Click on the link below to contact the NCC.

http://www.ncc.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=118
nice one jst snt dem a message
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2013
I can guarantee u dat glo and airtel are professional scammers and fraudsters while the customer agents had been trained to be a professional liars. they will be seeing what wrong with ur acct on d system right before them but keep telling u dat the software is not responding and dat u shld call back. anytime u hear dat word know for sure they perfectly knew what they av don. airtel double charging me on my data, glo deducting my daily access charge witout given me data, my friends subscribe 3gb data for weeks now but now allowed to browse on airtel.
i was just planning how to mobiize ppl wit such treatment and will report them in bulk but it could be very easy anytime u call d cust care to request for complain id, dat is the evidence for complain lodge and d unresolved problems evidence of their "poor services" better say fraudulent services.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
@op wait till u see what etisalat are doing to me everyday. Jst yesterday i registed their 10mb #100 data plan 3 times. I used less than 1 mb everytime
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by Stevosty: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
If you've not tried some networks before, pls try to and compare, all networks have have their ups and downs, terms and conditions, I believe glo is having technical problem which will be for a short time, but for me I am enjoying my gbam hi five.
Re: Globalcom Is Holding Me To Ransom!!! by magicfingers009: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2013
Ornaments':

What are you saying? You sounded sure at first, then you said "I think". You must be a confused little girl. Because your sis works with glo now means we should kiss your dirty small asses...rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes / Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) / Airtel NG Is Dishing Out 10mb & N400 Worth Airtime,get Urs Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.