Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} (21272 Views)

Farewell Service Held in honour of President Jonathan (PICTURES) / Sanusi Reconciles With Jonathan (pictures) / Obj's Secret Letter To Jonathan (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Sermwell(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
amadice: ....or what? Y nt ask ASUU HEAD to call it off...n negotiate wit d presidency...mtcheeeeew undecided
...or I will chop off ur head 4 quotin me! Yeye boy!
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Sermwell(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
blessed4ever: [size=14pt]The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', at the Lord's Chosen International HQ, Ijesha (stop at Ijesha Bus stop)this weekend.
Date: 19th & 10th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break, yoke of unemployment or under-employment and poverty will break, yoke of sin will break, HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]
...one of d brainwashed children of a scammer! Rubish!!!
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by olabukola: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Why do Christians kill fowl while Muslims kill ram during their religious celebrations. Does it mean that Muslims are richer or Christians are stingy.
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by eightsin(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nice attires... I'm vexed i did nt buy any during my service...i miss New Bussa (kainji)
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by UgoPapa: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Cubeet: MUSLIM AND CHRISTAIN WE ARE ONE FAMILY AND WE SERVE ONE GOD. God bless my muslim brothers as they celebrate. I enjoy yesterday o. I ate and was over fed. Muslim brothers are so kind.
stop dat nonsnse
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Akiika: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
He actually looks finer in this outfit than his traditional ijaw outfit. He looks too aggressive in those.
See them full of smile, no problem as long as there is enough to steal for all. Na the dumb ordinary Nigerians dey kill themselves along religious or ethnic line.
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Eebrahym(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
So nobody observed the tennis on his legs
Mehn Agbada on tennis, that's a new style
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by REVOLUTNIS: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Jonathan is not a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence / Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara / Rivers State Governors Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.