Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} (21273 Views)

Farewell Service Held in honour of President Jonathan (PICTURES) / Sanusi Reconciles With Jonathan (pictures) / Obj's Secret Letter To Jonathan (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by crisycent: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2013
who is that lady by GEJ? is that the new wife?
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by In2systemsTech(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2013
MAYOWAAK: I have realize that what unites Nigerian masses are always short lived and fleeting.Yesterday I mentioned Football, today I also realize religious celebration unite us. I read a couple of touching sallah messages from christians to muslims and I was moved. Even those who are always involved in rivalry sheath their swords today. We also observe same during Christmas when Christians are celebrating. Sometimes one wish these period last for a long time but No, 24 hours later, its back to business as usual. Lol

Well we are Nigerians, we are a unique brand. Once again Barka da sallah to all Muslims.

yeah, with the christmas day bombing angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by ikweremilitant: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2013
nwa.anambra:
my prayers for him is that God should give him the strength, wisdom, knowledge and understanding to put this country on the right track.

We all know he is a nice man - but it takes more than niceness to rule a nation. . .

Goodluck Mr. President.
amen nwa nna
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2013
Dr. Joe:
am i the only person seeing two jonathans in that picture, is that a twin brother of jonathan or am i seeing a ghost lipsrsealed
Yes and Patience also hiding wit a smile grin
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by amadice(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sermwell: Jona!jona!!jona!!! How many times did I call u? End ASUU strike now or...
....or what? Y nt ask ASUU HEAD to call it off...n negotiate wit d presidency...mtcheeeeew undecided
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by lertee(f): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
God bless the federal republic of NIgeria.
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Cubeet: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
MUSLIM AND CHRISTAIN WE ARE ONE FAMILY AND WE SERVE ONE GOD. God bless my muslim brothers as they celebrate. I enjoy yesterday o. I ate and was over fed. Muslim brothers are so kind.
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Pukkah: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is a refreshing look for Mr President.

It is good to do this but governments at all levels in Nigeria should show more seriousness, determination and sincerity to lift Nigerians out of poverty and under-development.

Poverty has entered the brains of many people in Nigeria thereby making them bitter, hateful and sad apart from ravaging their bodies.

Barka Da Sallah Nigeria.
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Tonylyte(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nice baff-ups.
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
shocked

GEJ wearing trainers on top agbada like a malo-bomber

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: Meanwhile!

Let's re-christian our supposed marriage to a mutually beneficial one!
Join the conversation today abi na like dis we go dey? undecided
Be the scribe of your history, bring in your pen and ink and play your part:

https://www.nairaland.com/1469605/national-dialogue-conference-nairaland-committee
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: And no one cared to present a ram to GEJ?
Looks cute in the babariga though! grin
Barka da Sallah !!!

Meanwhile!

Join the conversation today abi na like dis we go dey? undecided
Be the scribe of your history, bring in your pen and ink and play your part:

https://www.nairaland.com/1469605/national-dialogue-conference-nairaland-committee
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Fhemmmy: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
nwa.anambra:
my prayers for him is that God should give him the strength, wisdom, knowledge and understanding to put this country on the right track.

We all know he is a nice man - but it takes more than niceness to rule a nation. . .

Goodluck Mr. President.

Wonderfully said, and i say AMEN!
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by maclatunji: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
MAYOWAAK: I have realize that what unites Nigerian masses are always short lived and fleeting.Yesterday I mentioned Football, today I also realize religious celebration unite us. I read a couple of touching sallah messages from christians to muslims and I was moved. Even those who are always involved in rivalry sheath their swords today. We also observe same during Christmas when Christians are celebrating. Sometimes one wish these period last for a long time but No, 24 hours later, its back to business as usual. Lol

Well we are Nigerians, we are a unique brand. Once again Barka da sallah to all Muslims.

It is difficult to fight when your stomach is full. Keep the stomachs of Nigerians full and they will stop fighting.
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by mimifavour(f): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
maclatunji:

It is difficult to fight when your stomach is full. Keep the stomachs of Nigerians full and they will stop fighting.

Is dat wat u tink
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by CaptJHMiller: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Orji o orji: haters.
Hate for what? Look at him closely, the cap is a common design, that everybody wears. If you are in the north you will get my angle. Look at the other guys you can tell their caps is of high quality. And its not a common design.
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Tunjibodmas(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Www./aim-link/?!d=tunjibodmas
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by japhmanuel: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Omo see how the cloth fit Goodluck
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by japhmanuel: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
Omo see how the cloth fit GEJ
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Vanityupnvanity(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
nawa ohhhhhhhhh. happy sallah. hope 25th december is going to be kul too. hp say this our neighbours no go visit our churches with bombs again!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by igbeke: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
udokpuenyi: There is wholesome serenity today all over the country yet come 25th December, bomb and grenades will 'bless' our churches and still someone will ask me to believe in Nigeria
Dat shud be directed to muslims in d north. no muslims in d south will subscribe to "bokoharamisation".
I hav lived long enof among dem to.be able to generalise dat dey are friendly and accomodating pple.
dey just can't hurt a fly in d guise of religion.
i pray we hav such up north 2.

alldsame,.happy celebration to all genuine muslim faithfuls.
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by bigmo1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mumu president, mumu op, mumu followers. May Alllah punish all of you.
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dr. Joe:
am i the only person seeing two jonathans in that picture, is that a twin brother of jonathan or am i seeing a ghost lipsrsealed
The 2nd is a picture of him hanging behind. View the first pics well.
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Rejoice5000(f): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
ok nice one ONE NIGERIA
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Tayo114: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
that is so touching.
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by maclatunji: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
mimifavour:

Is dat wat u tink

I would not write it if I did not believe it.
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by blessed4ever: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
[size=14pt]The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', at the Lord's Chosen International HQ, Ijesha (stop at Ijesha Bus stop)this weekend.
Date: 19th & 10th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break, yoke of unemployment or under-employment and poverty will break, yoke of sin will break, HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Amhatu(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nice !
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Shot them all

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Burger01(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
nwa.anambra:

Goodluck Mr. President.
Honestly, Jo is a nice man. But that alone is never enough to rule a country like Nigeria. God would give him all he needs to rule this country and he will succeed. It's just a mater of time...
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by pumpingmachine: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
If shaking hands, laughing and photo sessions are the features of a president, then GEJ is qualified. But it takes more than that. It takes courage, direction, focus and wisdom. These features are however lacking in him. But no worries, we like him like that. Mr President, say cheese. Smh for 9ja
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Burger01(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
big mo: Mumu president, mumu op, mumu followers. May Alllah punish all of you.
No. It's YOU that your Allah will punish motherfvcker..

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines Today (11/5/2015) / Ribadu Speaks On $15m Bribe From Ibori / Soldiers Neutralize An Insurgent While Trying To Detonate Ied In Adamawa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.