Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* (5389 Views)

Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. / Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! / Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2013
Vivly: Dayuum! Is that a threat?

Gaddemm

grin grin grin
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by woky: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2013
Vivly: Dayuum! Is that a threat?
somtin like dat

1 Like

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by barackohandso(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2013
Well……

A new mod should stand by (just in case)
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2013
joel lala: See what being a terrorist can make one become? #Power drunk#

BTW, deols is here

Deols has gone........................

...........to report this thread?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Calm down.....Seun is a like a wise tortoise.....slow to action but when that action comes....gaddem.....

Wise tortoise! On a serious note, I dislike all stories of the wisdom of the tortoise because it is a lie. Children and adults should not read such stories nor any one that narrates what is not obtainable.
Maclatunji is a despot dictating to evrn the system that made him. People like him are the reason truth will never prevail. He is corrupting and poisoning unformed minds.
Part of why I blame Seun is because he, from all indications, is a humanitarian, and allowing the suppression of expression of freewill throws him out of the humanitarian fold.
Things like that don't go well with me.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by woky: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Deols has gone........................

...........to report this thread?
hmmmmm
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by wiegraf: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2013
MAC D BOSSU!!:

Finally, the Islam for Muslims section is a very special section. You will not understand and appreciate the work I do here until I leave. This is not about self-praise but a statement of fact. I don't intend to be moderator here indefinitely but I have told you in private and I am telling you publicly, you mess this section up with your interventions and you will be managing serious operational problems with Nairaland instead of making genuine progress. Why? You would be rolling from one conflict to the other on this website.

Oh boy, see peaceful religion.

For now I can only dohohohohohohoho
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by woky: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2013
Reyginus: Wise tortoise! On a serious note, I dislike all stories of the wisdom of the tortoise because it is a lie. Children and adults should not read such stories nor any one that narrates what is not obtainable.
Maclatunji is a despot dictating to evrn the system that made him. People like him are the reason truth will never prevail. He is corrupting and poisoning unformed minds.
Part of why I blame Seun is because he, from all indications, is a humanitarian, and allowing the suppression of expression of freewill throws him out of the humanitarian fold.
Things like that don't go well with me.
noted!
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2013
wiegraf:

Oh boy, see peaceful religion.

For now I can only dohohohohohohoho

dohohohoho.....is an understatement.

Roflmao x10

Maclatunji da boss grin grin grin
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by deols(f): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2013
O ga fun e o, Logiki abi ki nan pe e na?

Stop this obsession. It is unhealthy.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2013
deols: O ga fun e o, Logiki abi ki nan pe e na?

Stop this obsession. It is unhealthy.

It would be a lot better for you as a muslim to tell the truth and face the issue at hand (Maclatunjis power) rather than point fingers at the messenger as "obsessed".

Some muslims are the ones who give islam a bad name at times

1 Like

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03: hahaha....

mac is a boss!

See how he replied Seun

https://www.nairaland.com/1479823/position-stone-devil#18856908
maclatunji:

8. Finally, the Islam for Muslims section is a very special section. You will not understand and appreciate the work I do here until I leave. This is not about self-praise but a statement of fact. I don't intend to be moderator here indefinitely but I have told you in private and I am telling you publicly, you mess this section up with your interventions and you will be managing serious operational problems with Nairaland instead of making genuine progress. Why? You would be rolling from one conflict to the other on this website.

#Sheesh You made me write an epistle.

Hmmm....

Call me weird but I rather like folks who can speak their minds without fear or favour and Mac fits the description but the bold in his statement is a huge red flag. How will seun's intervention between Muslims translate to a serious operational ish?

It's not like the thread owner is someone of another faith who insulted Islam or what it holds dear; unless mac is saying he would instigate this serious operational problem. He might need to explain further because I see no difference between this and what MMC did before he was asked to leave.

Having said that, I believe Mac raised some real concerns. If the Islam section is not treated as it should, it might lead to some problems for seun personally. This threat is real!
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by onegig(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2013
Stop whining. It all boils down to abuse posiitions and power. How many times has seun deliberately edited posts responding to his comments. He once edited a personal comment i made to him which was in no way offensive. He doesn't have a right to chide another person when in this position he has little or no clue of what the real issues are.

As far as i am concerned this is trying to save face .I don't support all these over bearing powers and We really need more transparency on the forum.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2013
barack_o_handso: Well……

A new mod should stand by (just in case)

Will that solve the problem? How do we know if any new mod would be as effective as Mac? Mac does have his good side.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmm....

Call me weird but I rather like folks who can speak their minds without fear or favour and Mac fits the description but the bold in his statement is a huge red flag. How will seun's intervention between Muslims translate to a serious operational ish?

It's not like the thread owner is someone of another faith who insulted Islam or what it holds dear; unless mac is saying he would instigate this serious operational problem. He might need to explain further because I see no difference between this and what MMC did before he was asked to leave.

Having said that, I believe Mac raised some real concerns. If the Islam section is not treated as it should, it might lead to some problems for seun personally. This threat is real!

Are you saying that mac cant be replaced and there is no other way of running the islam section?

MMC didnt do anything wrong oooo. He meant no harm to NL......be careful with this your "balanced" points
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Will that solve the problem? How do we know if any new mod would be as effective as Mac? Mac does have his good side.

No one is irreplaceable.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2013
woky: noted!
And?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Are you saying that mac cant be replaced and there is no other way of running the islam section?

MMC didnt do anything wrong oooo. He meant no harm to NL......be careful with this your "balanced" points

Everyone can be replaced...but Mac has been doing a good job and I believe a lot of Muslims love him for that.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmm....

Seun created the islam for muslims section. Mac says that Seun doesnt know what happens in the Islam section.

How many views does the islam section even generate per day?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Everyone can be replaced...but Mac has been doing a good job and I believe a lot of Muslims love him for that.

And some muslims dislike him.

And almost all non-muslims dislike him.

How is mac doing a good job? What standards are you using?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Seun created the islam for muslims section. Mac says that Seun doesnt know what happens in the Islam section.

How many views does the islam section even generate per day?

I don't think that assessment is correct if it did come from Mac. I am pretty sure seun knows what goes on in every section.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

You wont know if others are more effective and less power drunk if you dont give them a chance.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

And some muslims dislike him.

And almost all non-muslims dislike him.

How is mac doing a good job? What standards are you using?

Probably some dislike him but I have seen more Muslim folks praise him than those who do not. I am sure that if there is a referendum asking Muslims to decide the faith of Mac, the 'ref' would go in his favour.

As far as the Islam section is concerned Mac has done a good job in the sense that he has been able to keep out folks like you grin and anyone with the intent to give a less than constructive criticism of Islam is shown the way out. I think this is what a number of Muslims want and he gets the job done.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by deols(f): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

It would be a lot better for you as a muslim to tell the truth and face the issue at hand (Maclatunjis power) rather than point fingers at the messenger as "obsessed".

Some muslims are the ones who give islam a bad name at times

You knew I would see this thread. What I do with it is my choice.

oh, what did you want me to say?

that maclatunji is bad and should be replaced? so you can add more pages?

ehehhen! wake up!! and stop being childish!
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2013
joel lala:

You wont know if others are more effective and less power drunk if you dont give them a chance.

Quite true but the event here in the Religion section is enough for me to know that change is not always the best.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Probably some dislike him but I have seen more Muslim folks praise him than those who do not. I am sure that if there is a referendum asking Muslims to decide the faith of Mac, the 'ref' would go in his favour.

As far as the Islam section is concerned Mac has done a good job in the sense that he has been able to keep out folks like you grin and anyone with the intent to give a less than constructive criticism of Islam is shown the way out. I think this is what a number of Muslims want and he gets the job done.

@ bold

You are a dishonest tool playing politics so that you can seem "understanding" to the muslime side of things. Dont be a demagogue.

1) Maclatunji bans people unfairly. If you have a referendum for the islamic narialanders why not have one for the atheist and christian nairalanders? Then we will see if non muslims can vouch for Maclatunji

2) You are indirectly accusing all those (including me) that have been banned (till 2035 and beyond) by maclatunji as people who dont have a constructive thing to say about Islam.

3) More christians like HBG than those who dont.....yet.....even her fellow mods will distance themselves from her if asked about her moderating skills- POINT- your friends dont define you- your naysayers do.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 16, 2013
deols:

You knew I would see this thread. What I do with it is my choice.

oh, what did you want me to say?

that maclatunji is bad and should be replaced? so you can add more pages?

ehehhen! wake up!! and stop being childish!

I never said you must say something.....dont worry, am not the typical oppressive muslim husband.

My comment only asked you to focus on the point of the thread....rule 1 of nairaland.

Keep abusing me....you'll only look like an unfit mod
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

I never said you must say something.....dont worry, am not the typical oppressive muslim husband.

My comment only asked you to focus on the point of the thread....rule 1 of nairaland.

@LB...I hope you know that the thread has been moved to the general section? Expect it to be closed very soon...dont say i told you socheesy
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2013
joel lala:

@LB...I hope you know that the thread has been moved to the general section? Expect it to be closed very soon...dont say i told you socheesy

Doesnt surprise me.....

Deep down I knew you were right
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by deols(f): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

I don't see how this thread is helpful. It is like no point at all. That is why I gave the advice about not being obsessed.

You still don't get it?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by deols(f): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2013
and stop being emotional. I was not abusing you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Contact Nairaland's Admin / A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) / Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.