Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* (5388 Views)

Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. / Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! / Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
barack_o_handso:

I was referring to the handler whose edited thread caused the uproar.

Oh..okay...

I agree that what happened today is rather unfortunate but c'mon barack, asking Mac to leave because of this is another extreme move. He is good at being a mod in the Islam for Muslim section.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

grin

Judas, how far?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

The truth here is that my respect for Mac started when I created a thread in the Islam for Muslim section. Before that thread, I have heard some really horrible things about him but haven't experienced same first hand.

The warm reception he gave then was not what I was expecting. He did welcome me and took his time to help me understand some personal ish. At the time I lost an Uncle to a suicide bomber and really needed to understand why he died.

Anyways, since then my respect for him grew steadily and reached a peak when I found out about the way he performed as one of the judges in a competition organized in the Literature section, not to mention his disposition when he was made the temporary mod of the Religion section.

If I say I respect him, I do not just say that in a vacuum...I have reasons to back up my claim. Though personal but I do respect him. I am not saying that what he did here today is good...far from it. I believe he owe that 'poor' member an apology.

Wow....you can exaggerate.

I'm saving this for future reference. You sir, are the biggest liar I have ever met. This is because, you know that I and every other religion section regular know that this is bullsheit.

Erm, can I see the thread where Maclatunji helped with your dead uncle?

If you do that, I will post my evidence.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

I'm saving this for future reference. You sir, are the biggest liar I have ever met. This is because, you know that I and every other religion section regular know that this is bullsheit.

Lol!!!

You are so you...

Anyways, I know how we do it in the Religion section...every claim deserves some form of evidence.

The evidence you seek is here: https://www.nairaland.com/1147736/does-quran-permit-suicide#13628629
striktlymi:

Oh..okay...

I agree that what happened today is rather unfortunate but c'mon barack, asking Mac to leave because of this is another extreme move. He is good at being a mod in the Islam for Muslim section.

Just to make things clear, I never said mac should leave
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Gboliwe: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Now the movie begins!
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Not you!
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
I don't understand this strictlymi of a guy.
Weeks back he claimed Mac was at the top of his list of senseless people, now he is making a new claim.
strictlymi, I don't understand.
striktlymi: If that is true then that's a very good quality. My respect for him just increased a bit. He is fast catching up with Mac in my books.
https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/230
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

You are so you...

Anyways, I know how we do it in the Religion section...every claim deserves some form of evidence.

The evidence you seek is here: https://www.nairaland.com/1147736/does-quran-permit-suicide#13628629

So, this is why you respect mac? Because he posted somethings denying suicide bombing and said "sorry for your loss" just like all the other muslims did?

You seem shallow.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Reyginus: I don't understand this strictlymi of a guy.
Weeks back he claimed Mac was at the top of his list of senseless people, now he is making a new claim.

lmao....Striky the liar grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Now I await your evidence wink

Hope it won't take all day? grin
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Now I await your evidence wink

Hope it won't take all day? grin

pls wait about under 10 mins
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2013

With all due respect Rey, CAN YOU READ??
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by barackohandso(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Oh..okay...

I'm not asking him go leave either. That was why I put the 'just in vase' in parenthesis. He's got fans as well as critics, maybe the latter is more but it's normal. If, on the other hand he thinks he's undervalued (as he said), then he can make a relatively simple choice.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Frankly speaking, I don't understand.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Are you sure you went through what Rey put up?

This is embarrassing....you call yourself logicboy and can't even verify what Rey put up there?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
barack_o_handso:

I'm not asking him go leave either. That was why I put the 'just in vase' in parenthesis. He's got fans as well as critics, maybe the latter is more but it's normal. If, on the other hand he thinks he's undervalued (as he said), then he can make a relatively simple choice.

Maybe you didn't expressly say he should leave but that 'harmless' suggestion can lead to a whole chain of events.

Afterall, this is nairaland!
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hmmm...For future reference, striky got mac's back..noted
striktlymi:

This is embarrassing....you call yourself logicboy and can't even verify what Rey put up there?

I will attend to this later
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

With all due respect Rey, CAN YOU READ??
Ofcourse I can. You made this statement as an ironic way to tell the Mynd guy how low i've fallen in your respect list. Let's be truthful here, there is no way it could have been what you are trying to make it look like now. We were at that moment at two red lines.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

I will attend to this later

Why not now?

Too embarrassed?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
Reyginus: Ofcourse I can. You made this statement as an ironic way to tell Mynd guy has low i've fallen in your respect list. Let's be truthful here, there is no way it could what you are trying to make it look like. We were at that moment at two red lines.

LB and this is the individual you are taken seriously?

O boy!
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by axion(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Maybe he is gunning for a Nairaland award angry
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
joel lala: Hmmm...For future reference, striky got mac's back..noted

Hmmmm....

Maybe...
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
This thread is about to get closed cos i just saw the signs...before the final nail is hammered i just wanna ask, if it was another MOD that did what mac did what do you think would happen?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by axion(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
joel lala: This thread is about to get closed cos i just saw the signs...before the final nail is hammered i just wanna ask, if it was another MOD that did what mac did what do you think would happen?
Ban till the apocalypse. angry
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
joel lala: This thread is about to get closed cos i just saw the signs...before the final nail is hammered i just wanna ask, if it was another MOD that did what mac did what do you think would happen?

Probably used as an excuse to send him/her away. I guess MMC is a classic example.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Reyginus: Ofcourse I can. You made this statement as an ironic way to tell the Mynd guy how low i've fallen in your respect list. Let's be truthful here, there is no way it could have been what you are trying to make it look like now. We were at that moment at two red lines.
Please leave me out of this
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

LB and this is the individual you are taken seriously?

O boy!
How do you mean? Let's not throw in cheap shots now. I was arguing with mynd a day after arguing with you, I remember, and the only way you could lend him a support, as in, to re-ignite what we had the previous day was by throwing in that line.
Let's face it. There is no way it could have been in my favour. It cannot be that you now respect me more. After such argument? It is not possible.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1039641/banned-again-islam-section
https://www.nairaland.com/1055125/maclatunji-why-only-ban-why
https://www.nairaland.com/1039641/banned-again-islam-section#12085648

Read the threads and the following comments....I could still bring many more.

Then the shia problems

Here is a poll started by a shia in the muslim section which ended in 54% saying that mac should go
https://www.nairaland.com/959126/petition-against-report-here

https://www.nairaland.com/1122136/fellow-christiansyour-opportunity-stand-up

Mc has hidden some of Lagoshia's topics as well. So it wil take me long to find individual posts where Mac has shown bias
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Reyginus: How do you mean? Let's not throw in cheap shots now. I was arguing with mynd a day after arguing with you, I remember, and the only way you could lend him a support, as in, to re-ignite what we had the previous day was by throwing in that line.
Let's face it. There is no way it could have been in my favour. It cannot be that you now respect me more. After such argument? It is not possible.

Guy you just embarrassed yourself with that post. To show how silly your assessment is, this is another post I made of the top 5 nairalanders I would like to meet:

striktlymi: 1) Maclatunji
2) Sidespin
3) Uyi
4) Tobe
5) Ubenedictus
https://www.nairaland.com/1466522/meet-5-nairalanders/5#18600800

As you can see, maclatunji was number 1 on that list. Please stop this...it only leads to further embarrassments.

1 Like

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

striktlymi:

Why not now?

Too embarrassed?

I understood that Reygie was referring to your notorious "respect claims". Funny how your respect chnages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Contact Nairaland's Admin / A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) / Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.