Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* (5391 Views)

Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. / Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! / Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2013
deols: and stop being emotional. I was not abusing you..

"childish"

"obsessive"

You can go and call your husband those and tell him that you're not abusing him.....smh
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by deols(f): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Doesnt surprise me.....

Deep down I knew you were right

You should stop seeing yourselves as victims. There is nothing religious about the topic. It does not belong in the religion section. This is where threads like this are put.

The complaint thread to Seun is also here and you know it.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2013
deols:

I don't see how this thread is helpful. It is like no point at all. That is why I gave the advice about not being obsessed.

You still don't get it?

The thread is not here for advise on obsession
If you find the op not helpful, why not avoid it? Or better yet, explain what is wrong with the op- a good way to stay on topic.

Rather, you chose to say those hurtful things. undecided
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

1) Maclatunji bans people unfairly. If you have a referendum for the islamic narialanders why not have one for the atheist and christian nairalanders? Then we will see if non muslims can vouch for Maclatunji

If he bans people unfairly, why are muslims not making similar complaints? Why is this complaint coming from non-muslims? The last I checked the section is strictly for muslims and anyone who goes there is expected to play it by their rules.

If there would be a referendum then the view of non-muslims does not count considering that the section is not theirs in the first place.

Logicboy03:
2) You are indirectly accusing all those (including me) that have been banned (till 2035 and beyond) by maclatunji as people who dont have a constructive thing to say about Islam.

Lol!!! Is it that long? Sure you have something constructive to say about Islam and muslims but we know that you would prefer a situation where you can say whatever you want without caution.

Logicboy03:
3) More christians like HBG than those who dont.....yet.....even her fellow mods will distance themselves from her if asked about her moderating skills- POINT- your friends dont define you- your naysayers do.

Nah mehn...

When seun tried to get a feedback about the new mods, he did not go to the Islam for muslim section to create the thread basically because he expects those who this section is primarily meant for to give their critic and not 'outsiders'.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2013
deols:

You should stop seeing yourselves as victims. There is nothing religious about the topic. It does not belong in the religion section. This is where threads like this are put.

The complaint thread to Seun is also here and you know it.

Calm down.

Where did I say that I'm a victim or that I see myself as a victim?

Do you just talk nonsense like this?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by deols(f): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

"childish"

"obsessive"

You can go and call your husband those and tell him that you're not abusing him.....smh

lol..i said them cheek in tongue. oops I shld av added an emoticon.

dumb retort though..I dont have a husband..
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by deols(f): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Calm down.

Where did I say that I'm a victim or that I see myself as a victim?

Do you just talk nonsense like this?

So you have to say it before I can tell?

hmmmn I forgot your real name is illogic wink
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by deols(f): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

The thread is not here for advise on obsession
If you find the op not helpful, why not avoid it? Or better yet, explain what is wrong with the op- a good way to stay on topic.

Rather, you chose to say those hurtful things. undecided

eiyahhh..pele dear. I ddint mean to hurt you. smiley

oya, go eat some ileya meat..
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

If he bans people unfairly, why are muslims not making similar complaints? Why is this complaint coming from non-muslims? The last I checked the section is strictly for muslims and anyone who goes there is expected to play it by their rules.

I see that you are speaking out of ignorance.
a) Go and listen to the shia muslims and you will see that Mac treats muslims unfairly too.
b) What rule from rule 1-21 of nairaland doesnt applies to only muslims#?
c) Are you saying that maclatunji has the right to unfairly ban non-muslims

striktlymi:
If there would be a referendum then the view of non-muslims does not count considering that the section is not theirs in the first place.

If only you know how bigoted this sounds.

Yet, when we post minor stuff about islam, we are still regulated by the islam section- either our threads moved to the islam section or it gets hidden. Islam moderating even reaches the politics section.

Yet, muslims can bash atheism, christianity and the west to their satisfaction in their section.

striktlymi:
Lol!!! Is it that long? Sure you have something constructive to say about Islam and muslims but we know that you would prefer a situation where you can say whatever you want without caution.

How does this address my point? An accusation is not an argument...dont be naive

striktlymi:
Nah mehn...

When seun tried to get a feedback about the new mods, he did not go to the Islam for muslim section to create the thread basically because he expects those who this section is primarily meant for to give their critic and not 'outsiders'.

Seun is not God.

Maclatunji keeps having this problem because he can not torate people who have a different view- shia muslims and non-muslims.

See what happened to MMC- as a result of Macs moderating- that is what started it.

Part of being a leader is being able to work with different people. Muslim Clerics in the UK meet wish bishops and atheists- maclatunji doesnt even have one non-muslims friend (according to him in his own words)
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
deols:

eiyahhh..pele dear. I ddint mean to hurt you. smiley

oya, go eat some ileya meat..

I prefer pork ribs

4 Likes

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

I see that you are speaking out of ignorance.
a) Go and listen to the shia muslims and you will see that Mac treats muslims unfairly too.
b) What rule from rule 1-21 of nairaland doesnt applies to only muslims#?
c) Are you saying that maclatunji has the right to unfairly ban non-muslims

a) Evidence!

b) Rules apply to all.

c) You claim he bans unfairly but you are yet to show any evidence of this.

Logicboy03:
If only you know how bigoted this sounds.

Yet, when we post minor stuff about islam, we are still regulated by the islam section- either our threads moved to the islam section or it gets hidden. Islam moderating even reaches the politics section.

Mac ha no powers outside the Islam for muslim section. Are you saying that he is now a supermod?

Logicboy03:
Yet, muslims can bash atheism, christianity and the west to their satisfaction in their section.

That has nothing to do with mac.

Logicboy03:
How does this address my point? An accusation is not an argument...dont be naive

The point remains that you make or have made derogatory comments about Islam and Muslims.

Logicboy03:
Seun is not God.

Still unrelated to the Mac ish.

Logicboy03:
Maclatunji keeps having this problem because he can not torate people who have a different view- shia muslims and non-muslims.

Non-muslims is out of the question but I would love to see one evidence of this shia-muslim bias.

Logicboy03:
See what happened to MMC- as a result of Macs moderating- that is what started it.

What happened to MMC was wrong but that ish is a completely different matter. Mac's moderating did not ask MMC to go, Seun did.

Logicboy03: Part of being a leader is being able to work with different people. Muslim Clerics in the UK meet wish bishops and atheists- maclatunji doesnt even have one non-muslims friend (according to him in his own words)

I am not sure what you mean by 'non-muslim friend' but if by that you mean an admirer then I am proud to say that I admire and respect him a lot. Though his conduct today is less than admirable.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by barackohandso(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Will that solve the problem? How do we know if any new mod would be as effective as Mac? Mac does have his good side.

Yeah I hear. Mac has his good side, #so does GEJ, baraje & the likes.

So is freewill now overrated? At least give reasons before persecution.

1 Like

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by barackohandso(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Are you saying that mac cant be replaced and there is no other way of running the islam section?

MMC didnt do anything wrong oooo. He meant no harm to NL......be careful with this your "balanced" points

Beats me.

At least, soldier go soldier go barracks remain.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

a) Evidence!

b) Rules apply to all.

c) You claim he bans unfairly but you are yet to show any evidence of this.

Mac ha no powers outside the Islam for muslim section. Are you saying that he is now a supermod?

That has nothing to do with mac.

The point remains that you make or have made derogatory comments about Islam and Muslims.

Still unrelated to the Mac ish.

Non-muslims is out of the question but I would love to see one evidence of this shia-muslim bias.

What happened to MMC was wrong but that ish is a completely different matter. Mac's moderating did not ask MMC to go, Seun did.

I am not sure what you mean by 'non-muslim friend' but if by that you mean an admirer then I am proud to say that I admire and respect him a lot. Though his conduct today is less than admirable.

I am not going to play this game with you where you act ignorant.

You act like you havent seen evidence that mac has unfairly banned non-muslims.

The fact that you are ignorant about the Shia problem, shows how much you even understand the issue.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Gombs(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Deols and LB

You guys are derailing. Use PMs abeg.

grin

I made this prophecy earlier, didn't I? grin
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

I am not sure what you mean by 'non-muslim friend' but if by that you mean an admirer then I am proud to say that I admire and respect him a lot. .

You will regret this comment someday due to the fact that every regular of the religion section knows you are lying and also that Mac will mess up again- tyranny is in his blood
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Gboliwe: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
In the best interest of the forum, Seun should never remove that extremist moderator. He should moderate that section till eternity. I do not take his threats lightly. He will surely instigate a shutdown of nairaland and physical harm to Seun if he is ever removed. He is a ticking bomb
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Gboliwe: In the best interest of the forum, Seun should never remove that extremist moderator. He should moderate that section till eternity. I do not take his threats lightly. He will surely instigate a shutdown of nairaland and physical harm to Seun if he is ever removed. He is a ticking bomb

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Lawconfessor(f): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
joel lala:

@LB...I hope you know that the thread has been moved to the general section? Expect it to be closed very soon...dont say i told you socheesy

kinda expecting dat too
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Yeah I hear. Mac has his good side, #so does GEJ, baraje & the likes.

So is freewill now overrated? At least give reasons before persecution.

What has freewill got to do with anything?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

I am not going to play this game with you where you act ignorant.

You act like you havent seen evidence that mac has unfairly banned non-muslims.

The fact that you are ignorant about the Shia problem, shows how much you even understand the issue.

I guess the above is your evidence?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

You will regret this comment someday due to the fact that every regular of the religion section knows you are lying and also that Mac will mess up again- tyranny is in his blood

And you have a list of all those I respect?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

I guess the above is your evidence?

Of course.....there is no evidence. Maclatunji treats non-muslims and shia muslims fairly.

I mean, why shouldnt I engage with your delusions?
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

I dont need such a list to know that you are lying.

You arent mad...so you must be lying
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Of course.....there is no evidence. Maclatunji treats non-muslims and shia muslims fairly.

I mean, why shouldnt I engage with your delusions?

LB will be LB!!!
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by barackohandso(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

What has freewill got to do with anything?

I was referring to the handler whose edited thread caused the uproar.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Mynd44: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
**yawns**

**Takes another bite from my Ileya meat**
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mynd_44: **yawns**

**Takes another bite from my Ileya meat**

^^^^
Oh God.....not this mofo....please noooo
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

^^^^
Oh God.....not this mofo....please noooo
**Raises eyebrows**

happy sallah to you too
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

I dont need such a list to know that you are lying.

You arent mad...so you must be lying

Lol!!!

The truth here is that my respect for Mac started when I created a thread in the Islam for Muslim section. Before that thread, I have heard some really horrible things about him but haven't experienced same first hand.

The warm reception he gave then was not what I was expecting. He did welcome me and took his time to help me understand some personal ish. At the time I lost an Uncle to a suicide bomber and really needed to understand why he died.

Anyways, since then my respect for him grew steadily and reached a peak when I found out about the way he performed as one of the judges in a competition organized in the Literature section, not to mention his disposition when he was made the temporary mod of the Religion section.

If I say I respect him, I do not just say that in a vacuum...I have reasons to back up my claim. Though personal but I do respect him. I am not saying that what he did here today is good...far from it. I believe he owe that 'poor' member an apology.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

The truth here is that my respect for Mac started when I created a thread in the Islam for Muslim section. Before that thread, I have heard some really horrible things about him but haven't experienced same first hand.

The warm reception he gave then was not what I was expecting. He did welcome me and took his time to help me understand some personal ish. At the time I lost an Uncle to a suicide bomber and really needed to understand why he died.

Anyways, since then my respect for him grew steadily and reached a peak when I found out about the way he performed as one of the judges in a competition organized in the Literature section, not to mention his disposition when he was made the temporary mod of the Religion section.

If I say I respect him, I do not just say that in a vacuum...I have reasons to back up my claim. Though personal but I do respect him. I am not saying that what he did here today is good...far from it. I believe he owe that 'poor' member an apology.

Wow....you can exaggerate.

I'm saving this for future reference. You sir, are the biggest liar I have ever met. This is because, you know that I and every other religion section regular know that this is bullsheit.

Erm, can I see the thread where Maclatunji helped with your dead uncle?

If you do that, I will post my evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ / List Of All Local Government Areas In Yobe State / Genuine Loan Providers, Genuine Private Loan Lenders, SBLC Providers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.