Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

In Love With A Desperate Single Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Desperate Single Lady (1445 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by walybouy(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2013
am married but i tried to test my 'scoping skills' on a lady, it turn out to be positive..... marveling that i can still go to singles market and succeed. all of a sudden i noticed and discovered that am in for a desperate lady. for the past 5 days i have received not less than 50 assorted love messages. not that i don't know how to deal with stuffs like this only that i felt sorry for the lady in concern but on the other hand i felt nothing for her cos 'i didn't meet her a virgin' ......share your experience if you once be in this category
Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2013
Mark my words, the OP is going to get fried.

3 Likes

Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2013
Now give me reasons y single men won't cry?

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by clemz85(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
grin
idnoble135: Mark my words, the OP is going to get fried.
grin
idnoble135: Mark my words, the OP is going to get fried.

hahhahaaaaaha
Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by clemz85(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
embarassed embarassed
lynpetra: Now give me reasons y single men won't cry?

embarassed
lynpetra: Now give me reasons y single men won't cry?
Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
clemz85: embarassed embarassed

embarassed

Lol.u Una never start.See as a married man dey take a single lady do yeye angry angry,just today alone,I have recorded about 5 bashing thread for ladies alone.
Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by demelza: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
And you had to open a thread to vomit this nonsense.
Clap for yourself.
Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by walybouy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
On a day like this......i laugh in german....guadgbn.....guadgbn.....guadgbn
Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by Monicasque(f): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
i wish that lady turns out to be a stalker and stalk u to death then hurt u n your family, after all u will only have yourself to blame
Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
walybouy: am married but i tried to test my 'scoping skills' on a lady, it turn out to be positive..... marveling that i can still go to singles market and succeed. all of a sudden i noticed and discovered that am in for a desperate lady. for the past 5 days i have received not less than 50 assorted love messages. not that i don't know how to deal with stuffs like this only that i felt sorry for the lady in concern but on the other hand i felt nothing for her cos 'i didn't meet her a virgin' ......share your experience if you once be in this category

A) the name of the thread says:"IN LOVE with a desperate lady" so are you in love with her or not?
B) when you were testing your "skills", didnt you think on what to do if you succeed?
C) so you con someone and then feel sorry for them?! lol highly laughable.....are you sure you are feeling sorry for the right person?!
D) then you wrote "i felt nothing for her because i didnt meet her a virgin"....... ?!?!?!!? are you implying that if she was a virgin you would feel different about her? and, if that is the case, then all this charade was not a case of "testing your skills, isnt it?"
Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

A) the name of the thread says:"IN LOVE with a desperate lady" so are you in love with her or not?
B) when you were testing your "skills", didnt you think on what to do if you succeed?
C) so you con someone and then feel sorry for them?! lol highly laughable.....are you sure you are feeling sorry for the right person?!
D) then you wrote "i felt nothing for her because i didnt meet her a virgin"....... ?!?!?!!? are you implying that if she was a virgin you would feel different about her? and, if that is the case, then all this charade was not a case of "testing your skills, isnt it?"

kiss kiss
Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by walybouy(m): 2:53am On Oct 17, 2013
Monicasque: i wish that lady turns out to be a stalker and stalk u to death then hurt u n your family, after all u will only have yourself to blame
In your widest dream, it will not happen and last time i checked the lady in concèrn does not inform me she has a big mouthed advocate who whats she thinks of every minute is evil.......abeg pack one side make i see better people
Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by Monicasque(f): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
walybouy:
In your widest dream, it will not happen and last time i checked the lady in concèrn does not inform me she has a big mouthed advocate who whats she thinks of every minute is evil.......abeg pack one side make i see better people

keep your fingures crossed
Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by Santi19(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Abeg change the topic of this thread jor...
Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by Excel30: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
You cheated on your wife&still have the guts to come discuss it here.I never knew adultery is a thing to be proud of now.

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Desperate Single Lady by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
He didn't meet her a virgin? You fuucckked her like some idiots before you too. Y did u post this sef?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date A Rich Mr Ibu Look Alike Or Date A Poor Osaze Odewengie Look Alike? / Behind Every Beautiful Woman There Is A Wonderful Man / What Can You Do For Love???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.