Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl (58442 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by POWEROFPEACE(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
This young lady was a sales girl at a certain amala spot close to the house were I lived. She washes her plates at the back of my window and even borrow my soap sometimes, that was how we became friends. One morning at about 6am, she knocked at my window and asked me to open the back door for her which I did and she came in.

While we were inside my room, we talked for a while and she suddenly started romancing me and I decided to play along, but I was surprise she dipped her hand into my boxers and brought out my Dick, she was about dipping it in when I stopped her. She asked why and I told her I don't have condom she replied and so, I told her I don't want her to get pregnant, she said even if she get pregnant, are there not hospital everywhere, she left angrily and never came back.

A week later, I noticed a small crowd in the area, behold when I got close, I saw her mother dragging and beating her to show her who impregnated her. That was how God saved me. I want to use this medium to advice men to be very careful when it comes to dealing with women especially young girls. Thanks.

542 Likes 43 Shares

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by CEtoO(f): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmmm
Na so u 4 don get by force pikin.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by eme1n(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nursery tales...

12 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by IamLEGEND1: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
cool story bro
changed mah life.
#ButItNeedsMoreAliensAndDinosaurs

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by oluwadanie1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
ehn ehn

but op, she was about dipping it in and you resisted??

what did you take?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by zinachidi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
#ButItNeedsMoreAliensAndDinosaurs
wickedgringrin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by jamex93(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
So ur pikin for don get account for NL b dat oooo

And e foor dey follow book space and drag ftc

Lolx

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by kodded(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
This young lady was a sales girl at a certain amala spot close to the house were I lived. She washes her plates at the back of my window and even borrow my soap sometimes, that was how we became friends. One morning at about 6am, she knocked at my window and asked me to open the back door for her which I did and she came in. While we were inside my room, we talked for a while and she suddenly started romancing me and I decided to play along, but I was surprise she dipped her hand into my boxers and brought out my Dick, she was about dipping it in when I stopped her. She asked why and I told her I don't have condom she replied and so, I told her I don't want her to get pregnant, she said even if she get pregnant, are there not hospital everywhere, she left angrily and never came back. A week later, I noticed a small crowd in the area, behold when I got close, I saw her mother dragging and beating her to show her who impregnated her. That was how God saved me. I want to use this medium to advice men to be very careful when it comes to dealing with women especially young girls. Thanks.

my brother e be like na to go share this testimony for church na e sure pass, because i believe that the girl wanted to force you carry that her unwanted pregnancy

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Tocheagle(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
U just missed a chance to join LONIPAWIBK. League Of Nigerian Papas With Bastard Kids

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by christinie(f): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Every young guy should start saving money for DNA. Some girls are no longer smiling.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by dat9jaguy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
eme1n:
Nursery tales...

Bad guy grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by victor2fresh(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by richard04(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sales girl. Fortunate you grin

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Mznaett: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kikikikiki dz wan na by force pikin u 4get lol
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Chidonc(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lets call our brother for his testimony, infact thanksgiving included, cos no be small deliverance be this oh

7 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Gurgle(f): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
hm

what a wicked girl

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
This young lady was a sales girl at a certain amala spot close to the house were I lived. She washes her plates at the back of my window and even borrow my soap sometimes, that was how we became friends. One morning at about 6am, she knocked at my window and asked me to open the back door for her which I did and she came in. While we were inside my room, we talked for a while and she suddenly started romancing me and I decided to play along, but I was surprise she dipped her hand into my boxers and brought out my Dick, she was about dipping it in when I stopped her. She asked why and I told her I don't have condom she replied and so, I told her I don't want her to get pregnant, she said even if she get pregnant, are there not hospital everywhere, she left angrily and never came back. A week later, I noticed a small crowd in the area, behold when I got close, I saw her mother dragging and beating her to show her who impregnated her. That was how God saved me. I want to use this medium to advice men to be very careful when it comes to dealing with women especially young girls. Thanks.

Omo its either that girl no get wicked contor in every proportion or ur mandindii get ABS Control Panel. Munwaness@yahoo.com would have gladly ended up in dat trap. Op thank me later grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Dopefiend(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Op, I was gonna drag you for your title How I Refused Sex in Campus From a Desperate Young Girl .....like you slayed some great beast but oboy this one pass beast o. You just bit.c.h slapped mediocrity

8 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by orcc(m): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
wise man,
thank God for God shocked sad angry

2 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by kenedy175(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Has the story ended? undecided

NEXT!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by emitheo(m): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:

oboi...u get better luck
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:07am On Aug 12, 2015
Dude, your story's got me round the world and back. Nice try tho'. You had a fitting finale.

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Maamin(m): 12:21am On Aug 12, 2015
@Op, you see Reason why your condom drawer should never go empty..you missed her kitty-kat jor!

8 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by felipemadero(m): 1:06am On Aug 12, 2015
Thanksgiving thins!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 12, 2015
And DNA test is very costly.........atimes ladies act like witches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by braimeddy: 5:53am On Aug 12, 2015
Oboy! See heavy set up. U were lucky cos it's u she could ve pointed. Go and give a testimony. Ur neighbors for don laff u tire...Just imagine d humiliation u could ve faced. Thank God anyway.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by braimeddy: 5:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Try and read the whole writeup before u jump into conclusion. I believe u didn't finish the story.
chowlade:
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by obo389(m): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Guy,na God save u u hear so. s girl really time d belle and you.

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:45am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
chowlady how ar u? i rarely see you on line..i was joking that day dnt mind me..do u remember my reply on your post?
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by donwise1(m): 7:01am On Aug 12, 2015
go and give testimony in the church
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by 400billionman: 7:04am On Aug 12, 2015
grin

He he. Nah so Sandra travel for like 5months and when she returned to my area, I noticed changes on her body. I do see through pregnancy be it 2 weeks old or one month. She is the only girl for area wey dey like visit me. She get courage sha. But the wonderful thing is that for over a year of her previous constant visits we never slept together. She has this big bakassi and she is very fair in complexion but she is not my type in character.

I asked her about the pregnancy and she lied and she had this renewed zest in visiting me daily, watching film and going home by 9pm. Nah God save me. She has been delivered of a bouncing baby 8 months later.

Hehehe.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.