Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi (2368 Views)

Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi / State Peer Review Mechanism: Anambra In Focus / APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by otokx(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Peter Obi forgot that the Internet is amongst other things a factual archive.

1 Like

Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
otokx: Peter Obi forgot that the Internet is amongst other things a factual archive.
None of the links confirms a bank robbery incident. There is a difference between robbery incident, robbery involving a banker/bank staff and bank robbery. Look at topic again.

1 Like

Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by gogochocolate: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
That is why ngige should not say he would provide security as he has no control over the security apparatus in the country . The best he can do is support the police or make use of vigilantes which the present governor is doing.The key to reducing crimes is providing jobs and having an effective police force that can solve crimes and bring culprits to book.
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
i wonder the type of bank robbery they mean
fidelity bank has been keeping proceeds of theft
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by otokx(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
None of the links confirms a bank robbery incident. There is a difference between robbery incident, robbery involving a banker/bank staff and bank robbery. Look at topic again.

perhaps you are right
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by otokx(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
@sincere 9gerian

will do a google on this
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
what a shame, Peter Obi is an irredeemable liar, schemer and propagandist. Its only the gullible that he easily deceives (perhaps with his olumba powers) that I pity.
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by Ferdinandu(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
The obvious is that the bank robbers has diverted to kidnapping.Afterall it is easier,safer and probably more profitable to kidnap than to rob a bank.It is not a case of improved security but a case if porting to another network.How can you go and start robbing a bank with the risk involved whe you can easily pick one very rich bingo lock him up for some days and he will pay you what you will get by robbing a bank
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by reporter1: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Stop fooling yourself....

Police claim victory in Anambra bank robbery
26/05/2010 18:35:00 // Local | Police claim victory in Anambra bank robbery

Two days after a daring bank robbery attack reportedly claimed the lives of two soldiers in Ihiala, Anambra State, the state police command on Wednesday refuted the report and announced the killing of four of the robbery suspects.
The Anambra State police spokesperson, Emeka Chukwuemeka, stated that contrary to some media reports that two soldiers were killed in the robbery attack, it was actually the robbers that lost four of their men in the ensuing shoot-out after the robbers had raided three banks.
“The police did not record any casualty in the shoot-out but the robbers who lost four men from injuries sustained during the encounter,” he said. “Neither was any other casualty recorded in the attack.”
He said that a combined team of special units of mobile police officers took part in the operation which lasted well into the night as the remnant of the fleeing robbers were pursued into the bush.
Although he acknowledged the arrest of some of the robbery suspects, he could not however give their number, even as he said investigations were still on.
A 20-man armed robbery gang yesterday reportedly terrorized the community in a spree of robberies of three banks, and carted away over N6 million.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/national/25526-police-claim-victory-in-anambra-bank-robbery.html
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by plaindealer: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

You can lie as much as possible to your village folks back in your village, but not on the internet, the internet is a lie free zone where lies are trashed with one or 2 google clicks and searches...

I know you people are habitual liars and con men, but doing this openly sucks..

2 Likes

Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
reporter?:

Stop fooling yourself....

Police claim victory in Anambra bank robbery
26/05/2010 18:35:00 // Local | Police claim victory in Anambra bank robbery

Two days after a daring bank robbery attack reportedly claimed the lives of two soldiers in Ihiala, Anambra State, the state police command on Wednesday refuted the report and announced the killing of four of the robbery suspects.
The Anambra State police spokesperson, Emeka Chukwuemeka, stated that contrary to some media reports that two soldiers were killed in the robbery attack, it was actually the robbers that lost four of their men in the ensuing shoot-out after the robbers had raided three banks.
“The police did not record any casualty in the shoot-out but the robbers who lost four men from injuries sustained during the encounter,” he said. “Neither was any other casualty recorded in the attack.”
He said that a combined team of special units of mobile police officers took part in the operation which lasted well into the night as the remnant of the fleeing robbers were pursued into the bush.
Although he acknowledged the arrest of some of the robbery suspects, he could not however give their number, even as he said investigations were still on.
A 20-man armed robbery gang yesterday reportedly terrorized the community in a spree of robberies of three banks, and carted away over N6 million.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/national/25526-police-claim-victory-in-anambra-bank-robbery.html
The only bank robbery so far but that was in 2010. Nice try sha! Dig deeper. Next!
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by Donjazzy12(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The only bank robbery so far but that was in 2010. Nice try sha! Dig deeper. Next!
Nairaland's foremost uncontested GEJ A5slicker! From 2010 to 2013 in your sick mind is up to four year abi? After telling all these lies it really baffles me how you are able to sleep soundly at night and attend church and even pray without any qualms. I sincerely hope you are not a reprobate lost soul!

2 Likes

Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Donjazzy12: Nairaland's foremost uncontested GEJ A5slicker! From 2010 to 2013 in your sick mind is up to four year abi? After telling all these lies it really baffles me how you are able to sleep soundly at night and attend church and even pray without any qualms. I sincerely hope you are not a reprobate lost soul!
Even GEJ will distance himself from that shameless fool. He doesn't have any relationship with GEJ. He was simply hired by Peter obi, the bigger azzlicker.
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by Afam4eva(m): 12:00am On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Then Peter Obi is an idiot. So, robbery does not count again except it's a bank robbery? Most politicians in NIgeria are 419 and i'm not surprised.
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
Then Peter Obi is an idiot. So, robbery does not count again except it's a bank robbery? Most politicians in NIgeria are 419 and i'm not surprised.
So if for instance, the governor says Anambra has not recorded any incident of rape in the last 2 years, does that imply he is neglecting other forms of criminality in the state? I dont think so.

But the reduction in cases of bank robbery appears to be a national trend that is not restricted to Anambra state. Maybe its a signal of better policing by the police. Or maybe the armed robbers no longer have liver for such operations
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Donjazzy12: Nairaland's foremost uncontested GEJ A5slicker! From 2010 to 2013 in your sick mind is up to four year abi? After telling all these lies it really baffles me how you are able to sleep soundly at night and attend church and even pray without any qualms. I sincerely hope you are not a reprobate lost soul!
It seems your brain is diseased. Cant you see the topic? I am not Governor Obi. Direct you anger and frustrations at Peter Obi
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by DuduNegro: 1:17am On Oct 17, 2013
What bank is there to rob? ibo keeps his money in his pillowcase and sleeps with a machette under pillow.

Which ibo do you know that keep money in bank? We have asked repeatedly to see their passbook for the bank accounts they claimed Awo seized and no one has succeeded in providing a passbook.

How can you provide what never existed?
How can you rob a bank that is wretched?

Has individuals been robbed in Anambra in the past 4 yrs?
Has individuals been kidnapped in past 4yrs?
Has underage children been snatched from the streets in past 4yrs?

Yeye dey smell!
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by bushwailo: 2:03am On Oct 17, 2013
It is not obi that amazes me, it's d people he continuously cons that amaze me.
Here is one more.

THERE HAS BEEN NO SUICIDE BOMBER IN ANAMBRA FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS.

ANY VICTIM OF KIDNAPPING SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR BEING INVOLVED IN KIDNAPPING.

Seriously sha, whoever wins should PLEASE make primary education a high priority in the state.
I think illiteracy is a big problem in the state.

1 Like

Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 17, 2013
Please don't tell me nonsense

1 Like

Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by dridowu: 6:16am On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Robbery is Robbery either in the bank, toilet, school, home, gov office, president office, hotels, hospital, road , bus etc
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Do you get dizzy sometimes when you spin? Robbery is robbery! You can spin it the way you want. You are a real spin master.

Arindin, your attention is needed here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1480016/national-dialogue-outcome-sent-national

1 Like

Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by Sealeddeal(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2013
The fact is,all states in SE and SS experienced less armed robbery of any kind after most of the armed robbers started kidnapping for ransom.its is not APGA issue.
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by Sealeddeal(m): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2013
No be lie you talk.
bushwailo: It is not obi that amazes me, it's d people he continuously cons that amaze me.
Here is one more.

THERE HAS BEEN NO SUICIDE BOMBER IN ANAMBRA FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS.

ANY VICTIM OF KIDNAPPING SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR BEING INVOLVED IN KIDNAPPING.

Seriously sha, whoever wins should PLEASE make primary education a high priority in the state.
I think illiteracy is a big problem in the state.
Re: No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi by Donjazzy12(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
It seems your brain is diseased. Cant you see the topic? I am not Governor Obi. Direct you anger and frustrations at Peter Obi
Peter Obi bears part of the blame but you bear the greater part. You are the SABOTEUR OF THE MASSES! You are the AHAB of Nigeria. You are the Lawrence ANINI of our conscience and therefore the greater blame rests with you. Your judgement day is near. Your punishment will be worse than that of the people you support.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Backs Tambuwal For Presidency In 2015. / Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy / Diarisgodo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.