Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You (2119 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by gistmelove(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
This goes to all the ladies out there. Have you ever taken time to think of the reasons why that guy dumped you? Why hedoesn't like you?
Why that guy dimmed his love for you? Why your guy changed all over a sudden? Why guys don’t fall for you? Why you are remaining single year to year?
The 12 REASONS are:
1. YOU LIE TOO MUCH - Guys aren't stupid. They can tell when they're being lied too. Don't try to hide who you are because you think a guy won't like the real you.
You can't fool somebody forever and once the truth comes out he'll never trust you again.
So be yourself to some guys who date you.
2. YOU DON’T APPRECIATE THE LITTLE THINGS HE DOES FOR YOU - Some guys are horrible with expressing their feelings, but they try to in their own little ways.
Sometimes it's something small like picking up a cup cake because they know you'll like it.
Lots of times an act like this goes unnoticed, If a guy is trying to show you he cares and you don't see it he'll think you don't care or you don’t love him.
Appreciate his efforts please.
3. YOU TEXT & MAKE CALLS TOO MUCH - Guys like to feel important. If you're on your phone the whole time during dinner they'll feel like you don't care about them.
The solution is to turn your phone off so you can give all your attention to him.
Seriously, nothing is so important to having to always be texting. Think about it and stop it.
NOTE: Some of these reasons are vice- versa. Some of the guys out there also do this. They should also borrow a leaf from these tips.
4. YOU’RE A PARTY ANIMAL - Guys like to have fun, but they also like to chill out.
If you're going out to bars and clubbing like thrice a week, soon your guy will get tired of it.
First of all it’s not developmental at all and it’s wastage of time if overdone. So a guy will hate and dump you for that. If you want to be in a committed relationship you have to give up the crazy nights out. I am not saying your never party, but do it once in a while.
5. SHOWING THAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING - Women are smart; we all know this, but some women think they know everything. Nobody likes a know-it-all. When you're constantly trying to prove to a guy that he's wrong it'll eat away at him.
Even if you know you're right about something let it slide. It's okay to let someone else have the glory.
6. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO EAT - Here's a fact about this world: guys like to eat food. If you don't eat while he is, you'll make them feel awkward. You don't need to eat a cheese burger and fries every day, but do more than have a side salad for dinner.
7. YOU ARE NOT INDEPENDENT ENOUGH - If whenever life gets rough you run to your parents for help, it'll turn a guy off.
It's good to have a support system, but if you're calling your mom because you broke a nail, because your guy never paid all the necessary bills, if he left insufficient money for launch at home, if he came back late, If he never ate the food you cooked
it shows you won't be able to handle the bigger problems when they come.
8. YOU DON’T WORK BUT YOU WANT TO SPEND LIKE A BILLIONIARE - If you want to shop all day long, you better have your own money to do it. Guys don't like having to sweat all day. Many ladies sometimes like competing, they like buying things that they won’t use simply because they don’t suit their standards.
They like to poses it and full up their wardrobe simply because she saw her closest female friend with it. Guys dislike this; they will dump you because of being a big spender.
9. YOU NEED TO CHANGE HIM - Guys like who they are. They are how they are for a reason, basically for a living.
If he's a horrible dresser you can buy him a new shirt, but don't force anything on him.
If he likes wearing pair of Jeans, T-shirts and sneaks, that is his style…
Don’t try to change him to start putting on suits that he is not used to. Just love him the way he is.
If you aren't happy with who he is, find somebody else that makes you happy.
But remember some on can be so stylish but when he has no true love for you at heart.
10. YOU NEVER DECIDE WHERE TO EAT DINNER FROM - If you're going out to dinner just make a choice and stick with it.
Guys don't like making a decision and then changing it and then changing it again.
If you want to go to more than one place, there's always next weekend.
11. YOU ACT LIKE THE WORLD IS ENDING - There's nothing worse for a guy than when a girl acts like the world is ending because her favorite salad dressing was out of stock when she went grocery shopping.
Even if it means a lot to you try to let it go. Guys just blow things off and hope you will to.
12. BEING SO FRIENDLY TO HIS FRIENDS - Guys don't make new friends often. The friends they have are for life.
When you try to step in between a guy and his buddies all you're doing is creating a barrier between the two of you.
A guy may dump you because of your being so close to his friends. He will feel insecure; he will get jealous and starts losing the trust hence leading to dumping you and even hating his friends for life.
Don’t be into his friends so much; don’t communicate with them behind his back unless he is okay with it. Talk to them mostly when he is around with you.

Source>> http://www./2013/10/reasons-why-many-guys-wouldnt-like-you.html#more
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by UjSizzle(f): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
So that's why he broke up with me cry
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Dygeasy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
uj_sizzle: So that's why he broke up with me cry
You Mean You Did All Of The Above 12?
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Anuoluwap(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oh! Habatically
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Anuoluwap(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dygeasy: You Mean You Did All Of The Above 12?
NO, just 3 & 6.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Iaz93: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
angry angry
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by UjSizzle(f): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dygeasy: You Mean You Did All Of The Above 12?
embarassed sad
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
My guy lyks me d way i am even everytn i do. He says am amazin jst d way i am
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
No wonda......
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by ikekings(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
@op u are on point!!!

Brb to read it!!
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Op, i ve done all those 12 u listed above. Yet, he still likes me and didnt dump me.

Pls, abeg, wat else shld i do for him to dump me?? I desprately need this dumping this period.

Help a sister out, help a NLder out. Give me more list on wat to do,pls pls pls.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Iaz93: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
nyere84: Op, i ve done all those 12 u listed above. Yet, he still likes me and didnt dump me.

Pls, abeg, wat else shld i do for him to dump me?? I desprately need this dumping this period.

Help a sister out, help a NLder out. Give me more list on wat to do,pls pls pls.
angryundecided
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Tholudee(f): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
No one is perfect jor tongue
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by gistmelove(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
nyere84: Op, i ve done all those 12 u listed above. Yet, he still likes me and didnt dump me.

no problem add me on fbk, moneysure4ayyub@yahoo.co.uk, or lyk my page on fbk facebook.com/gistmelove, so dt we cn discus beta on d issue,
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by numericalguy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2013

There is nothing you are going to do to make him leave you. Imaginary boyfriends lives in a girl's brain permanently.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
numerical_guy:

There is nothing you are going to do to make him leave you. Imaginary boyfriends lives in a girl's brain permanently.
Abeg, wetin dis one dey talk?? Who be you??
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Rocktation(f): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
13. YOU'RE JUST TOO GOOD A BEING FOR HIM AND INTIMIDATE HIM - Some guys are just not capable of being responsible or committed to anyone or anything good and so they chicken and bail out when they finally can admit to themselves, that you're indeed, better off without them.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Thavik(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
uj_sizzle: So that's why he broke up with me cry
hahahahaha...yup
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by youngds: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
[size=16pt]Don't start a sentence with "Why", we really appreciate that[/size]
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Qsscruz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2013

He would have dumped you if it was love but because it is just 'like' then he won't.. He will keep on liking you like every other person..
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by nolia66(f): 12:13am On Oct 17, 2013

just show him dis msg n I tink dat wld b solved
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Abbey2sam(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2013
Cykik: My guy lyks me d way i am even everytn i do. He says am amazin jst d way i am

He will soon dump your a$$, believe me kid
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Abbey2sam(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2013

Are you sure your not his side chick, or he just uses you to relieve himself, let me tell you.....

You're just his bia.tch
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by bestcindy(f): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2013
Cykik: My guy lyks me d way i am even everytn i do. He says am amazin jst d way i am
True love
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Are you sure your not his side chick, or he just uses you to relieve himself, let me tell you.....

You're just his bia.tch
well, wat can i say..??

It takes the son of a b.ia.tch,to know a B.ia.tch.
Re: Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
[i][/i] dnt tel them they would't learn their are fools

(1) (Reply)

Who is that nairalander you Wouldn't like to date?. / I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? / How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.