Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? (2127 Views)

My Guy's Girlfriend Said She Did It To Help Herself Pay Her School Fees / Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" / Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
My ex and I divorced 4months ago... She is still angry with me.. Trying to get back at me she uploaded my unclad pics on facebook and Instagram .... Note: I was wearing only a Boxer with Toothpick in my mouth. .. .. Not knowing that I have alots of complete Naked pictures of her.. I really want to pay her back by uploading her naked pics everywhere on the net and also to some newspaper websites... Nlders should i do it or should I forget about it?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by StPete: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Childish attitude of the 21st century.
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wow lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by badaru911: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dont do such a crazy thing. Just forget about it and continue with your life. And next time,never take nude pictures of yourself again.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Two wrongs do not make a right.
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
StPete: Childish attitude of the 21st century.
hu is childish here? I , her or you?
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
badaru911: Dont do such a crazy thing. Just forget about it and continue with your life. And next time,never take nude pictures of yourself again.
tnx bt I wasn't completely unclad
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by JimPerry(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
never repay evil for evil. Be d nice guy who could turn his second cheek after been slapped on d first. Forgive her 2day jst as christ 4gave you ur trespasses
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by dre11(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
She just adverise u without pay........
So ur worth just go up to the roofgringrin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by ifex370(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
ok post... but drop link here oo

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Ezedon(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
You stand to gain nothing by doing so....no need
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
dre11: She just adverise u without pay........
So ur worth just go up to the roofgringrin
werey
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Taiwo20(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Our people say person wey say him wife shit finish no clean nyansh...na himself him dey embrass.

Your wife back-stab u, u revenged by back-stabbing, then back-stabber do become two in number.

Person wey puck im wife pinish come slap the toto should forget that toto.

i have come to realize that no matter how bad a woman hurts u,forgive her but do forget because she might eventually turn out to be ur helper in future plus u would gain nothing by posting those pics. its just four months.

i have seen a divorced couple who later came back to have a baby after meetn secretly to our utter amazement and the wife had returnd to the parents house.

Inshort, my advice is think twice.
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by tnktosin(m): 3:46am On Jul 10, 2014
Bros na divorce abi na breakup?
Don't bother posting it online, send her some of her own unclad photos and advice her to take down the ones she uploaded. Don't repay evil with evil.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 10, 2014
tnktosin: Bros na divorce abi na breakup?
Don't bother posting it online, send her some of her own unclad photos and advice her to take down the ones she uploaded. Don't repay evil with evil.
breakup
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by xtervaganza(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2014
Chimax15: My ex and I divorced 4months ago... She is still angry with me.. Trying to get back at me she uploaded my unclad pics on facebook and Instagram .... Note: I was wearing only a Boxer with Toothpick in my mouth. .. .. Not knowing that I have alots of complete Naked pictures of her.. I really want to pay her back by uploading her naked pics everywhere on the net and also to some newspaper websites... Nlders should i do it or should I forget about it?
are u guys truly married or just some 10 year olds playing with each others n1pples and Weiner?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2014
xtervaganza: are u guys truly married or just some 10 year olds playing with each others n1pples and Weiner?
ask google
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2014
Don't do dat just let it go,it will show ao matured u are. And next dnt try taking unclad pix of u and ur gal again
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Gbengem(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2014
What on earth will even make ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to send M̶̲̥̅γ unclad pix to M̶̲̥̅γ gf talkless of M̶̲̥̅γ wife...
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2014
Gbengem: What on earth will even make ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to send M̶̲̥̅γ unclad pix to M̶̲̥̅γ gf talkless of M̶̲̥̅γ wife...
u are still a kid
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Gbengem(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Chimax15: u are still a kid
I'll take that as a compliment... But from what u said earlier I see ur shadow hunting after u. D pix u sent secretly Ȋ̝̊̅§ now fully exposed to d public... M̶̲̥̅γ reputation matters a lot to ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ so before I take any step I tink abt d unforeseen negative outcome dat might come out from the present good.
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2014
Gbengem: I'll take that as a compliment... But from what u said earlier I see ur shadow hunting after u. D pix u sent secretly Ȋ̝̊̅§ now fully exposed to d public... M̶̲̥̅γ reputation matters a lot to ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ so before I take any step I tink abt d unforeseen negative outcome dat might come out from the present good.
what's the Aim of this comment?
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Gbengem(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2014
Chimax15: what's the Aim of this comment?
just letting u knw y I wouldn't send M̶̲̥̅γ nude to either M̶̲̥̅γ wife or gf
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by carlos1(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2014
Chimax15: My ex and I divorced 4months ago... She is still angry with me.. Trying to get back at me she uploaded my unclad pics on facebook and Instagram .... Note: I was wearing only a Boxer with Toothpick in my mouth. .. .. Not knowing that I have alots of complete Naked pictures of her.. I really want to pay her back by uploading her naked pics everywhere on the net and also to some newspaper websites... Nlders should i do it or should I forget about it?

The best thing to do here is to send her a private email attaching some of her unclad pics in it warning her to go and delete all your unclad pics from where ever she posted dem and that u'll post hers if she refused to do so. The watch as she would come begging
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by frleopardo: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2014
Chimax15: u are still a kid
i think you are the one who's being a kid here. You let your gf take unclad pix of you and then come online to cry to us when things got foul.[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by MizMyColi(f): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Chimax15: Nlders should i do it or should I forget about it?
OP, before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2014
MizMyColi: OP, before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
for you and her?
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by MizMyColi(f): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2014
Chimax15: for you and her?
tongue
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Don't mind her,send her nudee pictures to me.
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Summersland(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Send one of her nude pics here 2 confirm it,we're waitin shogbooooo
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Summersland: Send one of her nude pics here 2 confirm it,we're waitin shogbooooo
in Phyno's voice "E chago kwe anya? E sie go kwe ife?
Re: I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? by Summersland(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chimax15: in Phyno's voice "E chago kwe anya? E sie go kwe ife?
Asasi koloba alasasi,epe kopada sori elepe,tuee,beni o ri fun oooo...Omo aleeee buruku

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Should Respect Our Childhood Friends / A Must Read For Romancelanders (ladies And Gentlemen) / Letter To Men: Never Be The Reason For Ur Womans Tears..comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.