Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? (22300 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2013
ogugua88:

You're one to talk. Were you not laughing at the idea of men serenading women? Carry your laugh siddown here na lol.
Yes. While you were in total support. Support this ministry too, abeg. grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Deiok(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Ehen watin una wan use this serenade do nah, upon all the things wey whites dey do nah this acient one una see. Mtwewww. If any girl try serenade me, i go ask her if she nor know were studio dey.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2013
sexkillz: Yes. While you were in total support. Support this ministry too, abeg. grin

I can't na. Girls like to be serenaded, so I'll support men serenading girls. Men like good food, so na kitchen serenading I dey support lol.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2013
olrotimi: madam pls each tym i have cm across dat word 'Niger' on this thread, it gvs me a queasy feeling. Pls use 'naija' or '9ja' biko, thats our street identity, thanks

Ok.sure won't make that mistake again.But am on front page.
#breaks down in tears.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2013
RedBenson: A typical naija guy like me dont even believe on all those stuffs since our naija sisters have made us to understand that 'money' whether in Naira, dollars or pounds is the driven engine to any successful relationship. So what's the need for 'Serenading' abi 'Serena Williams'? Even if she wan try am maybe after spending some dough on her, i go just shaperly tell am, stop! stop!! stop!! Mtcheeeew!

Lol.I pity woman wey one serenade for you.She wud b busy singing while ur #coughs is busy gaining more vains
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2013
ogugua88:

I can't na. Girls like to be serenaded, so I'll support men serenading girls. Men like good food, so na kitchen serenading I dey support lol.
That sounds romantic
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Danhumprey: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2013
ogugua88:

Lmao. I serenade in the kitchen.
Wow! Kitchen? Not bad. tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Danhumprey: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2013
Ishilove:
*singing*

I am married to Jesus,
World leave me alone

cheesy
Na so?? No wahala!

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Danhumprey: 7:13am On Oct 17, 2013
aweonline:
wetin b ur own ??..or u won fill his place??
How that one take concern you? angry
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by chiefololade: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2013
and no girl is bold enough to tell us she is single
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! Kitchen? Not bad. tongue

Yes ke lol.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2013
ogugua88:

Hmm.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Pain(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2013
Suddenly the Word Serenade is Everywhere because it sounds cool. Must we copy everything "foreign: or "western". Why cant we ever carve out our own unique styles? Africans and follow "fool-owl"
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by skyscraperTM(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2013
the ∂αע‎ my girlfrieη∂ sereηα∂e's me it's either her BIS hαs expire∂ or her hσυse-reηt is ∂υe. . .
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by skyscraperTM(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Pain: Suddenly the Word Serenade is Everywhere because it sounds cool. Must we copy everything "foreign: or "western". Why cant we ever carve out our own unique styles? Africans and follow "fool-owl"

Oº°˚­°ºk...which word shσυl∂ we 'υse theη?! as if ηigeria is ησt aη eηglish speαkiηg coυηtry. . .

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by yfo: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2013
Ishilove: Hell no. When I tried it with my ex, he practically begged me to stop. Said my voice was giving his ears aches and pains. angry

Once is enough, thank you very much embarassed

#rule no.1 of serenading

first test out your voice in the bathroom before laying it on another human angry tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Pain: Suddenly the Word Serenade is Everywhere because it sounds cool. Must we copy everything "foreign: or "western". Why cant we ever carve out our own unique styles? Africans and follow "fool-owl"

The word might be western,but the act is global.In our ancient traditional societies,lovers get serenaded using their indigenous languages.Am sure Indians learnt singing love songs from thier colonial masters right?

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Swiftboy(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

The word might be western,but the act is global.In our ancient traditional societies,lovers get serenaded using their indigenous languages.Am sure Indians learnt singing love songs from thier colonial masters right?
forgive his ignorance! Lol grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra: Lol.I pity woman wey one serenade for you.She wud b busy singing while ur #coughs is busy gaining more vains

Like i said before, i dont even believe in it, so i dont need at all. Complet waste of time if she tries.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Ishilove: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2013
y-fo:

#rule no.1 of serenading

first test out your voice in the bathroom before laying it on another human angry tongue
Lmao! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by fabulousdame(f): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2013
addictiv: thats scary.....just like expecting flowers from your lover and they send you ugu.
ugu is a nice flower....the scent alone is heavenly
grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Ishilove: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2013
axion:
Don't worry you can sing for me, I will appreciate you angry angry
I'm sure you would. smiley

*clears throat*

"If you marry taxi driver,

I don't care

If you marry railway driver

I don't care

If you marry motor driver

I don't care..."

Wow, the birds outside my window have stopped singing. I wonder why... undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Swiftboy(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2013
Ishilove:
I'm sure you would. smiley

*clears throat*

"If you marry taxi driver,

I don't care

If you marry railway driver

I don't care

If you marry motor driver

I don't care..."

Wow, the birds outside my window have stopped singing. I wonder why... undecided embarassed
wow! Such a nice voice that got birds attention! Nice voice dear!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by bluuu: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2013
would love to serenade my darling bt my voice needs some training......tilll then
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by pellycute(f): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2013
y-fo:

#rule no.1 of serenading

the voic wil definately sound sweet to one..buh wen u pour t out to dose boys..dey'll tel u to stop or t aches deir ears ..imajyine!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by pianogirl(f): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2013
xynerise: She does with her piano cool
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by pellycute(f): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2013
chiefololade: and no girl is bold enough to tell us she is single
ah am lah.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by oluamid(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2013
Ya, I can serenade if d song I'm singing is a Modenine song.

Btw, the Yemi my lover thingy is so 1990s.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2013
do this dumb h03s even know the meaning of serenade?................some will probably think its an agreement to pay before s3x............................

but for the few less dumb ones, they might just serenade you with

1. chop my your money

2. throw it in the bag

3. every other dumb song used by ignorant musicians to deceive them into living in their own elusive utopian self mastubatrily narcisstic world
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Ishilove: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2013
Swiftboy:
wow! Such a nice voice that got birds attention! Nice voice dear!
That kain tin... wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by 2rez: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
the ∂αע‎ my girlfrieη∂ sereηα∂e's me it's either her BIS hαs expire∂ or her hσυse-reηt is ∂υe. . .
Like seriously? grin. Tha truth z fo a typical 9jeezee babe to serenade her luver, mak her happy, i mean cheddaz, more n more cheddaz gotta b lavished on her to mak her happy. Trust me she ll serenade u from night till dead of tha 9t. Infact xtendz it till marwnin. Jux az cheddaz makz tha world go round, it 'll make tha serenading go well. Daz all.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:
LMAO!! grin grin

Thunder fire you!

it's actually lightning that does the trick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships / Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.