Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ (9896 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Princessmel(f): 12:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Just got home now after having se.x at a guys house. Should I feel guilty or good? I'm not sure how to feel undecided was I rape.d? I didn't intend for it to happen, I objected once but it still did cry
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 17, 2013
It's one of those things, next time just try to build your confidence and abstain from it, else you will loose your pride and self respect.

4 Likes

Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by fckyourman: 12:40am On Oct 17, 2013
I'm next in line sweety. if the guy bought you drink, i would buy you tripple the drink, if he bought you flowers, Na trailer i would load flower and send it to you. PM Your account details.. grin

[size=5pt]Girls giving up thier virigity like is nothing. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Maximus17(m): 12:46am On Oct 17, 2013
If you Just broke your Virginity.........Yes
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Dannyxy(m): 12:53am On Oct 17, 2013
Wth?..When you were doing it,did u feel bad?.....please,the question you are asking is a dumb one for mature lady...it's your personal decision to feel good or bad,afterall no one forced you to do it,you alone knw how you feel and how you want to feel,so asking n.ls to tell u how u should feel doesn't make sense...AIDS IS REAL,FORNICATION IS BAD...

10 Likes

Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by fckyourman: 1:06am On Oct 17, 2013
eddiebruk:

Werey

Nawaoo
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 17, 2013
Princessmel: Just got home now after having se.x at a guys house. Should I feel guilty or good? I'm not sure how to feel undecided was I rape.d? I didn't intend for it to happen, I objected once but it still did cry
i hate it wen grown up ladies cum to tell the world that they feel bad afta having sex with a guy, and u did it without complaining btw d guy did not tie ur hand or leg its not RAPE, for all i care u commited FORNICATION live with the guilt so that next u wont try it again period!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by tyson55(m): 6:17am On Oct 17, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Dygeasy(m): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2013
No. Please Don't Feel Bad. Revel in The Sweet Memories. You Enjoyed It Didn't You?
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Sanguine(f): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2013
Now this is one hell of a dumb question! undecided. What do you expect people to say, huh? You want people to commend you? Why did you not come on here and ask 'should I have sex?' while you were in the guy's house? Now you had it and then you decide to come wash your dirty linen on here! Some girls are just so annoyingly dumb!!

Well, if you know you cannot say NO to a guy's sex advances, then do NOT go to his house! undecided. Just an advice. Take it or leave it. It's all up to you! Afterall it's your life and every other person has his/her life to live!!!

8 Likes

Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Dygeasy(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2013
Sanguine: Now this is one hell of a dumb question! undecided. What do you expect people to say, huh? You want people to commend you? Why did you not come on here and ask 'should I have sex?' while you were in the guy's house? Now you had it and then you decide to come wash your dirty linen on here! Some girls are just so annoyingly dumb!!

Well, if you know you cannot say NO to a guy's sex advances, then do NOT go to his house! undecided. Just an advice. Take it or leave it. It's all up to you! Afterall it's your life and every other person has his/her life to live!!!
Easy Hian!

Kilode?

Being This Serious Is Not Good For Your Healthgrin

1 Like

Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2013
Wow! Impressive. undecided
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Sanguine(f): 7:08am On Oct 17, 2013
Dygeasy: Easy Hian!

Kilode?

Being This Serious Is Not Good For Your Healthgrin

Wetin be ya own? Abi are you the guy in question? undecided.
Okay now ayaf calm down. grin cheesy tongue
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2013
Babe is looking for commendation. Sorry, you came to the wrong place.

3 Likes

Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Dygeasy(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Sanguine:

Wetin be ya own? Abi are you the guy in question? undecided.
Okay now ayaf calm down. grin cheesy tongue
Lol... Yes I am The Guy In Question cheesycheesy
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by goldfish80(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Too many mentally unstable on this site. OP what do you expect to gain fromm this thread ni?
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by didicold(f): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2013
Eeeeeew, i dont want to know if u just got some.am i d only seeing a voyeuristic (reverse) tendency here or something.
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Sanguine(f): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2013
Dygeasy: Lol... Yes I am The Guy In Question cheesycheesy

Then you need a deliverance session with T.B Joshua... #Just an advice. Take it or live it... It's your life. tongue

1 Like

Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by ednut1(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2013
D guy no fuk u well or hin dick small, if not u shud be sleepin hahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2013
Maximus17: If you Just broke your Virginity.........Yes
And if she wasn't a virgin b4 then?
So non virgins do not have the right to say no to sex?
Mtchwww.
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2013
Habaa princess, i din knw u felt bad buh wen i was dancing 'awilo logomba' wit u nd u wer telln me 2 do it faster nd dt i was killing u, i tot u were enjoying it naa. U even said i shld give u sKELEWU style. Pls dnt feel bad, next tym will b beta i promise. #cloud nine tyns#
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2013
dnt feel bad about urself.. infact, if all d ladies would follow ur example, d world would be a better place.....

NO FEEL BAD AT ALL OOO..

INSHORT PM ME, LET ME SPOIL U WITH MONEY..

NA EZE EGO DEY TALK... CHEIF OF MONEY 1 ...

THE ONLY DISOWNED CROWNED PRINCE...

NNE COME AND CHOPUU(CHOP) MONEY...

BIA RIE EGO AND FORGET UR TROUBLES

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2013
Wetin be my own??feel awever u want 2,d fact is dat u ad a one nyt stand and d last tym i checked datz nt sumfin 2 be proud abt..whether u feel gud or bad,na ur wahala
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by crackhaus: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2013
charlesblaze: i hate it wen grown up ladies? cum to tell the world that they feel bad afta having sex with a guy, and u did it without complaining btw d guy did not tie ur hand or leg its not RAPE, for all i care u commited FORNICATION live with the guilt so that next u wont try it again period!!!! angry
Maybe that bolded part is just the problem here, don't you think

Ermmm OP, is that you on on your profile? I need to know so I can give further advise. Tenks angry

1 Like

Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by xynerise: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2013
Just imagine undecided
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Boll2010: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Sanguine: Now this is one hell of a dumb question! undecided. What do you expect people to say, huh? You want people to commend you? Why did you not come on here and ask 'should I have sex?' while you were in the guy's house? Now you had it and then you decide to come wash your dirty linen on here! Some girls are just so annoyingly dumb!!

our sis in the lord relax........do u v bf! If so do u v sex with him? If the questions are damn right! Then no difference btw one night stand n all ways standing........all na pre-marital sex dear
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Boll2010: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2013
Pls friends forget this poster.......she's known for spreadn irrelevances.........view are previous topic......I'm out
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Danhumprey: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2013
No! You should free proud! Some gals don't reason with their brain,but rather with that split hole in-between their legs. Smh! angry
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Maximus17: If you Just broke your Virginity.........Yes
I doubt that!
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2013
Dannyxy: Wth?..When you were doing it,did u feel bad?.....please,the question you are asking is a dumb one for mature lady...it's your personal decision to feel good or bad,afterall no one forced you to do it,you alone knw how you feel and how you want to feel,so asking n.ls to tell u how u should feel doesn't make sense...AIDS IS REAL,FORNICATION IS BAD...
Dannyx,so you don't fornicate?? undecided
Re: Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ by bunsexy(f): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2013
End time "one night stand " shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do / Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.