Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (32501 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by remarkD(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=KenGali]This is so Pathetic, is she the first minister to request for an armoured vehicle.
With the kind of hatred being portrayed by people here, the minister really needs to give a serious thought to her security. Nigeria, with its tribal goons, is not good enough to die for whatever reason.

The post just before yours is the truth, the underlying reason for all this gum-flapping, or should I say "finger-twitching" you see on this thread... as Billonaire earlier said before checking out, Stella should grow a thick skin and not be bothered by all this noise and continue the wonderful transformation agenda she has begun in the Aviation industry. Fresh air must continue!

Also, I couldn't agree more that the real agents of change that have had positive influence on the country are unappreciated, if at all....

Upon all the progress and transformation in many sectors of this administration, that people come online to propagate hate, false info and slander of such people is terribly unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
kekakuz:

iran ibo wo ni ki sole iran kiran abori kendi bi igba emu sho ur grandfather must be hard working also i hail thee
Very Very hard working, he made wilywily
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
I'm Thanking our Igbo Friends, Please you people should never allow Yorubas to pull down Jonathan he is their main target
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by MsNas(f): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
3Willywilly: I'm Thanking our Igbo Friends, Please you people should never allow Yorubas to pull down Jonathan he is their main target
Were l'eleyi ni ni? Is Jonathan Igbo? Kai! Aro lo ye ko lo ma gbe. Tori, oo l'opolo rara
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by kekakuz(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ms Nas:
Were l'eleyi ni ni? Is Jonathan Igbo? Kai! Aro lo ye ko lo ma gbe. Tori, oo l'opolo rara

ebi re ko opolo re yoro ni kede ma wooo ise takun takun lohun ati baba re n se labe bridge loru....A very hard working guy

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Ngokafor(f): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
...Stella Oduah you better fortify yourself by any means necessary...cos truely your life is in danger..too many assassins on the prowl waiting to take your job and loot the aviation sector even more

..it didnt start with you nor will it end with your exit...no be Naija again??
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by sweetgala(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
All I would like to ask is why 2 ?
I do believe she might be unsettling some entrenched interest the ministry so her safety need be ensured, but last I checked Chief Bola Ige was murdered in his bedroom. So she better have a top notch strong room in her houses.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
kekakuz:
A very hard working guy
very very , e dey pain u
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Ngokafor(f): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
sweet_gala: All I would like to ask is why 2 ?
I do believe she might be unsettling some entrenched interest the ministry so her safety need be ensured, but last I checked Chief Bola Ige was murdered in his bedroom. So she better have a top notch strong room in her houses.

...well she should make an effort at least...she shouldnt be a sitting duck..
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by DerideGull(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
I wondered why NCAA ordered for two vehicles only. Princess Stella Oduah deserves more than two BMW cars.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by funnyx(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull: I wondered why NCAA ordered for two vehicles only. Princess Stella Oduah deserves more than two BMW cars.

Irreversible senility cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
3Willywilly: Why Yorubas are angry is not because of this Official car, what is making them angry is the inauguration of Enugu International Airport, and hearing that more international airlines are coming soon, this news is not going well with them.
Even if Enugu Airport is expanded to cover the whole of Enugu State, the MMIA, Lagos will still be more busy than it, even with NAIA, Abuja together. Lagos State is the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria, where banks, companies, and corporate bodies have their headquarters.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ms Nas:
Look at this Kackroach, who said that Jonathan is Igbo?
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Midastouch1: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull: I wondered why NCAA ordered for two vehicles only. Princess Stella Oduah deserves more than two BMW cars.

Our football is here for kicking again, Anago, Orlando, Ckaiser, Kutsamoto, Illugun where are you? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Even if Enugu Airport is expanded to cover the whole of Enugu State, the MMIA, Lagos will still be more busy than it, even with NAIA, Abuja together. Lagos State is the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria, where banks, companies, and corporate bodies have their headquarters.
That is why am saying you folks should not die because of Enugu International.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Your absence for some days made me think you had gone for the operation to remove the shrapnels from your brain that got during the Civil War. So you didn't go? Poo.r old man.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by DerideGull(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
funnyx:

Irreversible senility cheesy cheesy

I am certain that irreversible senility is reserved for vacuous numbskulls such as you who conjured that two BMW cars are beyond the reach of a ministry in Nigeria.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Why are y'all mad tho?
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by DerideGull(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Your absence for some days made me think you had gone for the operation to remove the shrapnels from your brain that got during the Civil War. So you didn't go? Poo.r old man.

If a dumbass screwball such as you thinks Princess Stella Oduah does not deserve to have three BMW cars at the ministry of aviation, I say seek a nearby transformer and hug it.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Midastouch1:

Our football is here for kicking again, Anago, Orlando, Ckaiser, Kutsamoto, Illugun where are you? grin grin grin
I will deal with him with care: he is an old man, an 80 year old ex-Biafran soldier. I have advised him to remove the shrapnels from his brain.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull:

If a dumbass screwball such as you thinks Princess Stella Oduah does not deserve to have three BMW cars at the ministry of aviation, I say seek a nearby transformer and hug it.
Remove those shrapnels first. Those bullet proof cars cannot stop her from hearing the cries of the blood of the people she killed in plane crashes.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by psquaret: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
what can I say, is only in Nigeria can this kind of a thing happen. why why why
when people re suffering and some one is out there wasting our money PLS OH GOD COME TO OUR RESCUE PLS
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by funnyx(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull:

I am certain that irreversible senility is reserved for vacuous numbskulls such as you who conjured that two BMW cars are beyond the reach of a ministry in Nigeria.

He he he grin grin grin take your medication quickly, the effect of the last dose has obviously weaned off your system.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by DerideGull(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Remove those shrapnels first. Those bullet proof cars cannot stop her from hearing the cries of the blood of the people she killed in plane crashes.

You are one of the reasons people outside Nigeria think every Nigerian is a malnourished dullard. I can not believe the level of idiocy in you to have directly linked agency’s purchase of car to air mishaps in Nigeria. In fact, you are a bloody fool.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Jodesky(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
1Wily1Wily:
I know that Yorubas are not happy because of this International Airport, it have caused mental sickness for you people. Jonathan is your President till 2019
You are sufferring from Inferiority Complex. Sorry, you guys have lost it. Lagos is more populated than four SE states put together. We have no apology for having a headstart over other tribes in the fields of cultural civilisation, education, medicine, law and above all Good governance. Why should anyone lose sleep over even development if not a bunch of myopic, kleptocratic, uncivilised, culturally nomadic, Yoruphobic, incorrigible and unrepentant cannibals, who have refused to learn from history.
Nigeria will continue to stagnate in its quest for good governance with the sort of stereotype tribal characters on parade here.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by millionaireman: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
But even Pope John Paul 11 who had no enemies was shot and he had to resort to use of bullet-poof vehicle.
I do not understand what the fuss is all about. What is wrong with a Minister taking measures to protect her life if she felt she was being threatened? Even in the West where the polity is stable, it is not unusual to see govt officials in bullet-proof vehicles.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
I heard that some Yorubas are lining up at 3rd mainland Bridge

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Midastouch1: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
millionaireman: But even Pope John Paul 11 who had no enemies was shot and he had to resort to use of bullet-poof vehicle.
I do not understand what the fuss is all about. What is wrong with a Minister taking measures to protect her life if she felt she was being threatened? Even in the West where the polity is stable, it is not unusual to see govt officials in bullet-proof vehicles.

So are you suggesting that all politicians and ministers should buy bullet proof vehicles at inflated prices? Can you give us a breakdown of how much that will cost the Nigerian state? Have you asked yourself why they need it in the first place?

Then when hunger has nearly killed you and your family, you will say Nigeria is not working

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Femolacaster(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
3Willywilly:
I, 3willywilly, i am a Monkey, and i chop Banana, i am more stupiid than anyone on this forum, omo ale,oloriburuku ni mi.
See mumu FC!
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
anonimi:

ABSOLUTELY!

Like this one below:

The masses like this my fellow yoruba Police Payroll Officer

"The masses" also include the mallam who collected his own commission for "collaboration".
How many of "the masses" who are civil servants in Abuja are living well beyond their salary
How many of "the masses" who are bankers and other private sector workers collaborate with government workers, contractors and others to DEPRIVE us of money for infrastructure and services to create employment and the enabling environment for even more employment creation by genuine entrepreneurs who can add value to solving the numerous challenges of daily modern living
Even for this BMW tori, nor be masses dey work for the companies wey "collaborate" with dem NCAA officials?

We all need to get serious about corruption by working on ourselves and our relations, friends, colleagues, mosque/church/shrine fellow worshipers etc otherwise we should EXPOSE their corrupt ways.

Why una dey like this? The guy said he hoped the masses will rise he didn't specify that Yorubas or Hausas or Igbos... he is complaining about Nigerian leadership and you turned it tribal? Aren't there Igbos suffering from corrupt leadership? Na wa ooo...
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Femolacaster:
See mumu FC!
Go and Chop your Banana
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull:

You are one of the reasons people outside Nigeria think every Nigerian is a malnourished dullard. I can not believe the level of idiocy in you to have directly linked agency’s purchase of car to air mishaps in Nigeria. In fact, you are a bloody fool.
Dede1, the grandpa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation / Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order / Abia Tribunal: Uproar As Minister Of Justice-Designate Fagbemi Shows Up In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.