Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (32475 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Femolacaster(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
dbride:

I am damn right, you are half-baked or not baked at all. Bia nwanna, you are disgracing us, your reasoning is sickening. They are not happy because of 'your' international airport? Is that the reason Stella Oduah is messing up? Why would 'your' international airport cause yorubas mental sickness? They have a bigger and better international airport and other local airports in their domain. I really don't get your drift, it is so irrelevant and so childish and definitely not a point a matured mind would raise and make an issue out of. It is senseless. This is the height of illiteracy and lack of exposure! Your likes are beginning to put me to shame.
You are on point bro....if everybody lives above sentiment, tribalism and stupidi.ty which the guy is displaying on this forum, i think Nigeria will be better. A thief is a thief be it Hausa, Igbo,Yoruba or any other tribe in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by LajaLaba: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
dbride:

I am damn right, you are half-baked or not baked at all. Bia nwanna, you are disgracing us, your reasoning is sickening. They are not happy because of 'your' international airport? Is that the reason Stella Oduah is messing up? Why would 'your' international airport cause yorubas mental sickness? They have a bigger and better international airport and other local airports in their domain. I really don't get your drift, it is so irrelevant and so childish and definitely not a point a matured mind would raise and make an issue out of. It is senseless. This is the height of illiteracy and lack of exposure! Your likes are beginning to put me to shame.
Respect
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by LajaLaba: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
How i wish the youths of this country can have one voice despite where we came from.........Just a fantasy cry
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by femogbangba: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Okija_juju: With the kind of Hatred I am seeing from Ndi Yoruba towards this our sister Stella, I think she needs to also get a bullet proof house and plane..

You are clearly very deluded. You might think you are funny but you are just pathetic
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by plaindealer: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Okija_juju: With the kind of Hatred I am seeing from Ndi Yoruba towards this our sister Stella, I think she needs to also get a bullet proof house and plane..

Na only Yoruba dey die inside plane crash because of the rot, corruption and incompetence this woman partake in?

Plane crashes doesn't discriminate, Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba, we all die together..

Nigeria is not your tribe where petty village tribal concerns is the beginning and end of everything, Nigeria belongs 170 million people

This is why you people can not function in a sane and lawful society.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Codedeben: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Okija_juju: With the kind of Hatred I am seeing from Ndi Yoruba towards this our sister Stella, I think she needs to also get a bullet proof [b]house and plane..

What does she need those for when she could walk up to you and secure her life instead. Since she wouldn't be in the house or aircraft 24hours.

Don't you think that would be a great deal for you? You just need to charge quarter of that amount and she'll be SECURED overall. Bro you don't know how to do biz. They don't need to spend this much on ordinary utilities when you're there.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
plaindealer:

Na only Yoruba dey die inside plane crash because of the rot, corruption and incompetence this woman partake in?

Plane crashes doesn't discriminate, Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba, we all die together..

Nigeria is not your tribe where petty village tribal concerns is the beginning and end of everything, Nigeria belongs 170 million people

This is why you people can not function in a sane and lawful society.

That dude's comment just goes to show you that no matter how an Ibo person tried to cover up..all you need to do is a little scratch up to reveal the massive bigotry/tribalism embedded deep inside
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Gorrbachev: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ndi Anambra: Yoruba people are just so angry with Igbos making waves in Jonathan's government. Jealousy go kill them all.

Oponu, this breed of igbos in GEJ's government are incompetent kleptomaniacs. Were these people Akunyili, Ezekwezili, Nweke Jr, Soludo etc not in someone else's Administration?

5 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2013

So there are just two ethnic groups on this thread - Yoruba and Igbo? The people that say she must quit are Yoruba? See how low your reasoning is. I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by skyfall: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
This is exactly what Nigerians deserve. If you keep voting in these PDP lunatics, this is the kind of govt you get. The tokunbo cars you're using to support yourselves are going to be banned soon.

But don't worry, vote for the lunatics again in 2015.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by remarkD(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Midastouch1:

Please stop talking nonsense. You only "tongue lash" them because they are APC members!

If you still think what Stella has done is not condemnable then you should be ashamed of yourself

Please stop talking nonsense. You only "tongue-lash" them (Abati & Okugbe) because they are NOT APC members.

If you still think what Stella has done is condemnable then you should be very ashamed of yourself.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Codedeben: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Expect a new TWIST to the story soon.

Just like SKELEWU video, the concerned crew are so disgruntled right now and have gone to produce another version that would be a hit banger and Mos Def' aid in sweeping this under GEJ's carpet. No be naija we dey? When was the last time we heard about Farouk Lawan and the bribery scandal?
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Midastouch1: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
remark D:

Please stop talking nonsense. You only "tongue-lash" them (Abati & Okugbe) because they are NOT APC members.

If you still think what Stella has done is condemnable then you should be very ashamed of yourself.

Okupe has always been a persona non grata in Yoruba politics. He must have ibo blood in him because he is a political prostitute like Shukumerije and ofonagoro- their philosophy is based on Any Government In Power (AGIP).

Abati is just a hungry man that was fortunate to get a post under the fisherman. He used to be a critic until he decided to move with dogs, and as the saying goes, he is eating shiite with them

Yorubas are independent thinkers, while some supported Obasanjo, a lot were against him, No Yoruba liked Diya despite the fact that he is unfortunately a Yorubaman, we judge each politician individually using a lot of variables eg their love and loyalty, commitment to us.

As for your last statement, what else do I expect from you, are you not from alaibo? where money is worshiped- very soon , you and Okija will declare Stella as your Jesus on earth, you can even organise to make her Igwe of your town.

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by fresher: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
I thought the whole thing was politically motivated, hehehe
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by plaindealer: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
fresher: I thought the whole thing was politically motivated, hehehe

I'm even thinking it was an act of God...

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by remarkD(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
"
Orlando Owoh:
So there are just two ethnic groups on this thread - Yoruba and Igbo? The people that say she must quit are Yoruba? See how low your reasoning is. I pity you.

Funny enough I was about to ask the same/similar question:

so the people y'all claim were/are defending Stella were all Igbos? (who were defending her because, as y'all allege, hse's one of their own?)

Everyone whose comment is not in line with yours is automatically Igbo? See how low your own reasoning is?

I don't pity you...

(and by the way, e don tey I still dey wait that your google search result.... any update?)
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by christiscomin: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
This same woman denied when first toild now that the evidence is beyond doubt... na waala
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Why Yorubas are angry is not because of this Official car, what is making them angry is the inauguration of Enugu International Airport, and hearing that more international airlines are coming soon, this news is not going well with them.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
This is so Pathetic, is she the first minister to request for an armoured vehicle.
With the kind of hatred being portrayed by people here, the minister really needs to give a serious thought to her security. Nigeria, with its tribal goons, is not good enough to die for whatever reason.

Some people should realise that unwarranted attacks on the aviation minister is like shooting into water, she is well and over fortified for any political upheavals the likes of Femi Kayode can throw. These gimmicks are becoming rather laughable.

I believe Madame minister knows by now that some people need to leave her management team for her to function effectively and deliver on her targets. Kindly seek the presidents nod and take appropriate actions, so you can concentrate on your work.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Midastouch1: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
3Willywilly: Why Yorubas are angry is not because of this Official car, what is making them angry is the inauguration of Enugu International Airport, and hearing that more international airlines are coming soon, this news is not going well with them.

You do know you are going around a ban?
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Midastouch1:
You do know you are going around a ban?
Ban is nothing for me, have been banned for more than 110 times, so no biggy
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by kekakuz(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anagoid:

oga mi mo kiyin ooo. Eku ifolenu ana. Ti a fun awon irankiran yen.

cant stop laughing...... awon iran radarada bi eja kote
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Midastouch1: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
3Willywilly:
Ban is nothing for me, have been banned for more than 110 times, so no biggy

Do you have a job? Are you a student? What do you do?

Or are you one of the "good" boys that terrorise Nigerians at night?

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Midastouch1: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
;
kekakuz:

cant stop laughing...... awon iran radarada bi eja kote

grin grin grin Afoju won ri mabo
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
She better not come down from the car again o!
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Hearme(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
3Willywilly: Why Yorubas are angry is not because of this Official car, what is making them angry is the inauguration of Enugu International Airport, and hearing that more international airlines are coming soon, this news is not going well with them.

Instead of quoting comments like this. Seun should just create a tab to click on under every post like; fool, tribalist, iliterate e.t.c. so people can click on it. By the time you see that 200 clicks on fool, 200 clicks on tribalist and 1000 on illiterate. You will think before you comment

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Midastouch1:

Do you have a job? Are you a student? What do you do?

Or are you one of the "good" boys that terrorise Nigerians at night?
i'm not a thief nor am I a terrorist, I'm just a hard working guy, working under my grandfather,
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hearme:
Instead of quoting comments like this. Seun should just create a tab to click on under every post like; fool, idiot, iliterate e.t.c. so people can click on it. By the time you see that 200 clicks on fool, 200 clicks on my idiot and 1000 on illiterate. You will think before you comment
I'm still begging Jonathan to open Nigeria Coffers for Yorubas
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by kekakuz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
3Willywilly:
i'm not a thief nor am I a terrorist, I'm just a hard working guy, working under my grandfather,

iran ibo wo ni ki sole iran kiran abori kendi bi igba emu sho ur grandfather must be hard working also i hail thee
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Femolacaster(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
This nuissanse (with different monikers) is just displaying his st.upidity on this thread since morning. 'Go get a life....'
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Femolacaster(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
KenGali: This is so Pathetic, is she the first minister to request for an armoured vehicle.
With the kind of hatred being portrayed by people here, the minister really needs to give a serious thought to her security. Nigeria, with its tribal goons, is not good enough to die for whatever reason.

Some people should realise that unwarranted attacks on the aviation minister is like shooting into water, she is well and over fortified for any political upheavals the likes of Femi Kayode can throw. These gimmicks are becoming rather laughable.

I believe Madame minister knows by now that some people need to leave her management team for her to function effectively and deliver on her targets. Kindly seek the presidents nod and take appropriate actions, so you can concentrate on your work.
Another bigoted m0r0n on rampage.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Femolacaster:
This nuissanse (with different monikers) is just displaying his st.upidity on this thread since morning. 'Go get a life....'
Monkey come chop Banana, you are more stupiid than me, omo ale

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF / Obasanjo: Why I Wanted To Slap My Teacher On My First Day In School / The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.