Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (32510 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by ChimaAdeoye: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
[size=15pt]Please, anyone with access to the Minister should tell her to beef up her security NOW! There is more than meets the eye to the determination of some people to force the Minister to resign.
From a security point of view, if we as ordinary citizens see all these blackmail against the Honorable Minister to resign, you can imagine the tons of threats she has been receiving from these people.

Like Prof. Dora Akunyili that nearly lost her life to an assassin's bullet for not taking the threats and blackmail to resign seriously, Princess Stella Oduah truly needs a bullet proof car if she likes her life. I hope she is not cowed by these blackmailers to leave her security with loop holes.

These people will surely attempt to take her life after their media blackmail fails, if she is not proactive with her security.
Perhaps that is why they are already so angry now,that she has beat them to it. Who knows?
[/size]
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by gbishman: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
My God in heaven, please touch the hearts of Nigerians especially our leaders cus satan has come to dwell in their hearts. How does a human being jsutify and accept this, that a country where poverty looms a sitting minister would have the effontry to purchase vehicles worth $1.6million( equivalent of N400,000,000) this a the height of callousness, abuse of power and disregard for fraud regualative agencies like EFCC and ICPC. Gosh president Jonathan if nothingh is done about this, i think it would just translate to we nigerians that more of this ministers and goverment officials see this a nothing. Pls act and remember the whole of the world are watching us as a nation. Long live Nigeria and long live the federal republic of NIgera more us i admonish all nigerians to have a change of heart and have the fear of God cus Vanity upon vanity is vanity
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Rexderick: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
I think dey are be-friending each other. . .i rest my case!
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Katsumoto: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
It is rather shameful that some Nigerians are defending Oduah simply because they are from the same ethnic group. Kudos to dbride for standing on the righteous path. It is no wonder that Nigeria is the way it is.

I have often said it that Nigerian ethnic groups have different values and it makes no sense for Nigeria to continue to operate in a unitary fashion. Hopefully, Nigeria gets to disintegrate or revert to regionalism so that those who want to spend $1 Billion buying tampons for their ministers can do so.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Katsumoto: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
dbride:

First, I am Igbo, a detribalised Igbo woman who stands on the side of truth no matter whose ox is gored. Even satan cannot fight TRUTH how much less you! Bring up Tinubu's case with evidence and I WILL condemn him too. I have spoken ill of GEJ, I have also spoken well. I believe in standing on the side of TRUTH at all times, nothing to do with tribe or religion unless you decide to use religion to perpetrate evil. I am against you because you are using tribe to justify evil. The sun shines in Nigeria on all tribes and if Stella is mismanaging money, it is Nigerians' money not Igbo, not Yoruba, not hausa. Btw, you igbos condemned muslims for not speaking out against the atrocities of boko haram and neither did they defend it. I see no difference between you and the muslims you so condemned! The muslims are even better because they did not defend but you are here defending Stella! Shame!

I have asked you, if your tribe matters so much to you, why don't you concentrate on attracting RESPECT to it than disrespect and disgrace? Must Igbo loot because Tinubu looted? Why don't you think it wiser for Igbo to CORRECT the ills/mistakes/atrocities that you allege the hausas and yorubas committed? Why would you choose to steal because your perceived enemy stole. This is the height of stupIty and retrogression a man can ever fashion out for himself! Only a foolish man jumps into a well because his perceived enemy jumped into the same well last night; is it just so you can tell him you can jump into wells too? Why must the Igbo think like a sheep, bandwagon mentality. It is a depraved mind that think the way you do.

Bros, you are sick. Go practise what you just spewed up there within your clan first (Okoro family stole, Okafor family will steal next), if your clan still stands tall, happy, united and respected then Nigeria, being a much lager entity, will copy you. Until then, keep quiet for I will not stop condemning this shameful unintelligent analyses of matters like this.

Very smart and sensible lady.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Katsumoto: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
DerideGull:

If a dumbass screwball such as you thinks Princess Stella Oduah does not deserve to have three BMW cars at the ministry of aviation, I say seek a nearby transformer and hug it.

This is ethnic parochialism of the highest order and rather shameful I must add.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by funnyx(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Katsumoto: It is rather shameful that some Nigerians are defending Oduah simply because they are from the same ethnic group. Kudos to dbride for standing on the righteous path. It is no wonder that Nigeria is the way it is.

I have often said it that Nigerian ethnic groups have different values and it makes no sense for Nigeria to continue to operate in a unitary fashion. Hopefully, Nigeria gets to disintegrate or revert to regionalism so that those who want to spend $1 Billion buying tampons for their ministers can do so.

I have always maintains that if Nigeria breaks up as many wish, most of the new countries formed will be worse than Congo and Somalia combined especially with the set of leaders we currently have in Nigeria.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by dbride: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: [size=15pt]Please, anyone with access to the Minister should tell her to beef up her security NOW! There is more than meets the eye to the determination of some people to force the Minister to resign.
From a security point of view, if we as ordinary citizens see all these blackmail against the Honorable Minister to resign, you can imagine the tons of threats she has been receiving from these people.

Like Prof. Dora Akunyili that nearly lost her life to an assassin's bullet for not taking the threats and blackmail to resign seriously, Princess Stella Oduah truly needs a bullet proof car if she likes her life. I hope she is not cowed by these blackmailers to leave her security with loop holes.

These people will surely attempt to take her life after their media blackmail fails, if she is not proactive with her security.
Perhaps that is why they are already so angry now,that she has beat them to it. Who knows?
[/size]

Dora Akunyili knew it was the Igbo fake drug dealers that wanted her dead. It was at Onitsha. So you see we don't seem to have shame, anything can happen for money. Whichever way, it is still dem dem

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by funnyx(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
dbride:

Dora Akunyili knew it was the Igbo fake drug dealers that wanted her dead. It was at Onitsha. So you see we don't seem to have shame, anything can happen for money. Whichever way, it is still dem dem

Don't mind that yeye poster, Dora Akunyili shouldn't ever be mentioned in the same sentence with a crook like Stella, Dora has her short comings but she literary sacrificed her life for Nigeria.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by DerideGull(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Katsumoto: It is rather shameful that some Nigerians are defending Oduah simply because they are from the same ethnic group. Kudos to dbride for standing on the righteous path. It is no wonder that Nigeria is the way it is.

Where is the corruption in the matter of BMW purchase by NCAA as it relates to Princess Stella Oduah? Were the cars her personal property or ministry of aviation? Must everybody’s taste equilibrate? In fact, I can not wait any longer for the disintegration of cesspit called Nigeria.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by DerideGull(m): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Katsumoto:

This is ethnic parochialism of the highest order and rather shameful I must add.

We can talk about the choice of the brand of cars but it is a matter of infantile irresponsibility to talk of corruption where one does not exist. If NCAA had purchased two Kia or Hyundai cars for the ministry of aviation, should there be any talk of idiotic corruption on the forum?
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by tolusman: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
this is too bad. while Nigerians are pleading with ASUU to shift ground on the basis that the country cannot meet all her financial obligations at this moment , a minister is buying two identical cars for this wooping amount. what do we tell ASUU now?

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Katsumoto: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
DerideGull:

Where is the corruption in the matter of BMW purchase by NCAA as it relates to Princess Stella Oduah? Were the cars her personal property or ministry of aviation? Must everybody’s taste equilibrate? In fact, I can not wait any longer for the disintegration of cesspit called Nigeria.

DerideGull:

We can talk about the choice of the brand of cars but it is a matter of infantile irresponsibility to talk of corruption where one does not exist. If NCAA had purchased two Kia or Hyundai cars for the ministry of aviation, should there be any talk of idiotic corruption on the forum?

It is very obvious that you don't really understand the situation.

Let me agree with you that she needs an armored car. The president of the US rides in an armored car that is valued at $300,000. Oduah bought two cars that are valued at $800,000. The cars in question are valued at $350,000 so how did they end up being bought for $800,000? Is that not corruption? Isn't it exacerbated by the fact that Nigerian youths are wasting at home?

When you get your Biafran republic, you must ensure that all ministers and administrators acquire cars worth $1 Billion each and jets worth $2 Billion each.

Considering many children are still starving to death in Nigeria, any official who spends this amount of public funds on such wasting assets will die a miserable death.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by dontjealousme: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Fact the cars are not her personal property.

Fact they are security vehicles belonging to the aviation ministry.

Fact Nigeria has insurgency that have even attacked the UN.

Fact Stella as minister for Aviation needs the security for her jobs that often involves going to Security volatile areas.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by playboy19(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
dontjealousme: Fact the cars are not her personal property.

Fact they are security vehicles belonging to the aviation ministry.

Fact Nigeria has insurgency that have even attacked the UN.

Fact Stella as minister for Aviation needs the security for her jobs that often involves going to Security volatile areas.

True to all the above. But you missed these facts:

Fact the cars are 5 years old
Fact the cars are worth just $110k each
Fact, Stella bought them for $800k each
Fact, anyone could have gotten 14 of such cars at the amount of 2 and start an armored car dealership
Fact, Stella is a big thief
Fact, anybody who stand and defend this despicable act of stealing is a bigger thief

6 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by dbride: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
3Willywilly:
Clap for yourself a detribalised Igbo woman, Asika, Asuodu and Ike Nwachukwu are Igbos too so am not surprise, not every body that has eye can see, i'm not Igbo but a neighbour, i'm not a PDP member nor Jonathan fan, but he is better than all the President Nigeria ever had.
There are section of this country that see nothing good in others, they want to head very thing but they are not Good managers but perfect looters that ruin Nigeria Economy, they are not happy that Enugu is now International airport, everything must start from Ikeja and end at Ore then you will see a smile in the face of Yorubas,

Rubbish. You are simply possessed by the evil spirit of tribalism, you need deliverance to reason like a human being. I sense some serious inferiority complex dealing with you with a mix of childishness too. So when the airport is completed, Yorubas will not benefit from it? You are really a clown and your type reasons with his shIt hole......waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by DerideGull(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Katsumoto:

It is very obvious that you don't really understand the situation.

Let me agree with you that she needs an armored car. The president of the US rides in an armored car that is valued at $300,000. Oduah bought two cars that are valued at $800,000. The cars in question are valued at $350,000 so how did they end up being bought for $800,000? Is that not corruption? Isn't it exacerbated by the fact that Nigerian youths are wasting at home?

When you get your Biafran republic, you must ensure that all ministers and administrators acquire cars worth $1 Billion each and jets worth $2 Billion each.

Considering many children are still starving to death in Nigeria, any official who spends this amount of public funds on such wasting assets will die a miserable death.

Are you comparing a discontinued junk such as Cadillac DeVille with BMW 760 IL? What will be president of USA doing in Cadillac if not for national pride? I can get two brand-new such Cadillac DeVilles for the price of one 760iL in cash.

Even if the minister decides to travel in tricycle, Nigeria will still have hungry fellows. There are still hungry fellows in country such as USA.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Katsumoto: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
DerideGull:

Are you comparing a discontinued junk such as Cadillac DeVille with BMW 760 IL? What will be president of USA doing in Cadillac if not for national pride? I can get two brand-new such Cadillac DeVilles for the price of one 760iL in cash.

Even if the minister decides to travel in tricycle, Nigeria will still have hungry fellows. There are still hungry fellows in country such as USA.

Stop avoiding the main facts here.

The value of the BMW armored car is no more than $350,000 yet they were acquired for $800,000.

Secondly, the cars were, allegedly, used cars.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by DerideGull(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Katsumoto:

Stop avoiding the main facts here.

The value of the BMW armored car is no more than $350,000 yet they were acquired for $800,000.

Secondly, the cars were, allegedly, used cars.

I can make bold to say that people who have the same skewed stream of thoughts as you about the purchase of two BMW cars for ministry of aviation are the avoiders. They are political lynchpins spurred by tribal bigotry looking to find fault where one does not exist.

There is no one price for 760iL because there are different shades of 760iL. It is unfortunate that people who have not purchased a tire in their miserable lives have alacritous pedigree to denigrate Stella via free Internet.

The cars do not belong to Princess Stella Oduah. When she is done as minister of aviation, you and ilk can auction them off.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
DerideGull:

As usual, chest-beating like a hor.ny Gorilla.....

DerideGull:

There is no one price for 760iL because there are different shades of 760iL.

LMAOOOO ON WHAT PLANET?!

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2013
dbride:
Rubbish. You are simply possessed by the evil spirit of tribalism, you need deliverance to reason like a human being. I sense some serious inferiority complex dealing with you with a mix of childishness too. So when the airport is completed, Yorubas will not benefit from it? You are really a clown and your type reasons with his shIt hole......waste of time.
@dbride Clap for yourself, for sure 100% Yorubas are going to benefit from it, but one of the main reason why they want this woman down is Majority of them don't like the idea of International Airport in Igboland, so they are doing every thing to tarnish her image, so she have every reason to protect herself to the maximum from Yoruba threats .Woman listen, Yorubas are the last people that will ever wish Igbos well, go and check your history, what they want is the down fall of of your people by all means.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Gorrbachev: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2013
dbride:

First, I am Igbo, a detribalised Igbo woman who stands on the side of truth no matter whose ox is gored. Even satan cannot fight TRUTH how much less you! Bring up Tinubu's case with evidence and I WILL condemn him too. I have spoken ill of GEJ, I have also spoken well. I believe in standing on the side of TRUTH at all times, nothing to do with tribe or religion unless you decide to use religion to perpetrate evil. I am against you because you are using tribe to justify evil. The sun shines in Nigeria on all tribes and if Stella is mismanaging money, it is Nigerians' money not Igbo, not Yoruba, not hausa. Btw, you igbos condemned muslims for not speaking out against the atrocities of boko haram and neither did they defend it. I see no difference between you and the muslims you so condemned! The muslims are even better because they did not defend but you are here defending Stella! Shame!

I have asked you, if your tribe matters so much to you, why don't you concentrate on attracting RESPECT to it than disrespect and disgrace? Must Igbo loot because Tinubu looted? Why don't you think it wiser for Igbo to CORRECT the ills/mistakes/atrocities that you allege the hausas and yorubas committed? Why would you choose to steal because your perceived enemy stole. This is the height of stupIty and retrogression a man can ever fashion out for himself! Only a foolish man jumps into a well because his perceived enemy jumped into the same well last night; is it just so you can tell him you can jump into wells too? Why must the Igbo think like a sheep, bandwagon mentality. It is a depraved mind that think the way you do.

Bros, you are sick. Go practise what you just spewed up there within your clan first (Okoro family stole, Okafor family will steal next), if your clan still stands tall, happy, united and respected then Nigeria, being a much lager entity, will copy you. Until then, keep quiet for I will not stop condemning this shameful unintelligent analyses of matters like this.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Gorrbachev: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2013
dbride:

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2013
"Mr Gorrbachev, tear down this scandal" grin
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by nokingasgod: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=dbride][/quote]

May the Good Lord Bless you and yours with greater understanding, wisdom and prosperity. I have been studying your contributions for some time, perhaps with people like you there may still be hope for the Nigerian project.

Thanks also for restoring my sanity. It was tough and mind rending encountering the Igbos of Nairaland. They are very different from the Igbos I know. The Igbos I know are like you, intelligent, articulate, industrious, cosmopolitan and civil. What we have on this forum are the very dregs of the real Ndigbo and they deserve our pity!
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
What concerns Yoruba with Enugu Airport. What is the correlation or what exactly is the Airport taking away from SW.

Kindly educate us on the above. I don't know where this archaic thinking and bush/beer parlour thoughts are coming from.

That line of thought is just weird and portrays highest level of dumbness. As usual, someone is feeding them lies, they did not thought it through before regurgitating it, just like Ojukwu lie them to whip up their emotions.

How could a sane person be defending an obvious case of corruption on ethnic ground? Jeeeeez.

Stop insulting our sensiblities and look for another set of lies to cover up the dastardly act
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by revolt(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
U yorobs shul stop talkn crap here! Stellas ministry is compelled to engage in a legitimate transaction involvn the purchase of vehicles from a capitalist. All due process followed. Now if u go to computer village to buy a techno phantom n the dealer sells it to u @ 100k, is he a criminal! That's capitalism, it may be ethically very wrong but evidence shows where n how and why a certain amount was spent. Its corruption when MKO dem are gvn a contract fully paid and they abscond with the money without a single thing to show for it. I personally think the prices were too exhorbitant but pls can ny numskull remind me when the auto industry was regulated or had a price control mechanism like petroleum etc! StElla aint going no where if its all these calumny n propaganda, indeed sanusi was VERY right about Yoruba media

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB / Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order / APC Has No Ideology, Was Hurriedly Formed To Snatch Power From PDP - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.