Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? (932 Views)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by Raimond(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2008
I saw this phrase somewhere and read it out to the people around and it stirred a heated arguement.The floor is open guys, let`s reason. shocked
Re: Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by Omonunu2u(f): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2008
undecided
Re: Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by beauteous(f): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2008
sorry bhut. . .

Re: Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by Raimond(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2008
Twas actually one of those gif file messages on my facebook profile.
Re: Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by iice(f): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2008
Hmmmm probably because of the double standard undecided
Re: Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by sistajay(f): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2008
Everybody needs a reason to do something like. . . . . cheat, lie, steal, marry, etc.
Re: Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by Raimond(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2008
The reverse could equally be the case where Some women cheat, because there is a man available and some men cheat for a reason!!
Re: Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by Eclairs: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2008
Big lie men.

Women are best at cheating thats why they never get caught. "While a man just need a woman", dont understnd what this means but the point is women are just as good as men when it comes to cheating. Not sure if all women needs a reason to cheat. That na proper lie. I mean lie as in lie.

challenge me if u would. not coming back here anyway. I don talk my own
Re: Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by zeal500: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2008
IF YOU HAVE A PARTNER YOU SHOULD BE FAITHFULL TO HIM/HER. IF YOU ARE TIRED AND KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT STAY OR ZIP UP YOU BETTER QUIT AND HIT THE ROAD THAN CHEAT.
FOR ALL I CARE THERE IS NOT JUSTIFICATION TO CHEAT BE IT A GUY OR LADY
Re: Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by syren: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2008
zeal500:

IF YOU HAVE A PARTNER YOU SHOULD BE FAITHFULL TO HIM/HER. IF YOU ARE TIRED AND KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT STAY OR ZIP UP YOU BETTER QUIT AND HIT THE ROAD THAN CHEAT.
FOR ALL I CARE THERE IS NOT JUSTIFICATION TO CHEAT BE IT A GUY OR LADY

I agree. Just leave the person if you know you can't be faithful. Better to just tell them it won't work out and go your seperate ways than hurt them for no reason.  cry  grin

If it's one of those "I got caught up in the moment things" i don't take that as an excuse. If your conscience doesn't tell you to stop, then your partner can't mean that much to u. cool
Re: Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by beauteous(f): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2008
Kliplemet:

Men don't want to cheta but when pussy is in your face you really can't say no and still be a man

speak for yhurself
Re: Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by deniyor: 12:46am On Sep 06, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by 190: 1:15am On Sep 06, 2012
Some people like the one above me obviously suffering from blast from the past disease undecided
Re: Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman? by Shaw007(m): 2:09am On Sep 06, 2012
I'l give you a reason alright. . .fun

(1) (Reply)

Double Dating / Privacy Vs Cheating / Why Do Married Men Go After Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.