Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" (6646 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by iseobio(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2008
Most of the girlfriends I had always wants you to say "I Love you" to them, even though you are doing other things for them like buying them things, taking them out etc. Please i welcome contributions form both genders.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by zeal500: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2008
IT ALL DEPEND ON THE MOTIVE "BEHIND THE SCENE". LOVE DOES NOT HIDE BECAUSE IF YOU LOVE YOU WILL SAY IT AND DO IT. THOUGH IN SOME CASE SOME PEOPLE JUST SAY IT EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T MEAN IT BUT I TELL YOU WITH TIME THEY WILL MANIFEST THEIR TRUE COLOUR(S).
IF YOU LOVE SOME ONE YOU WILL NOT BE FORCED OR PRESSURED INTO SAYING BECAUSE IT WILL JUST FLOW NATURALLY.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by tope2000(f): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2008
zeal500:

IT ALL DEPEND ON THE MOTIVE "BEHIND THE SCENE". LOVE DOES NOT HIDE BECAUSE IF YOU LOVE YOU WILL SAY IT AND DO IT. THOUGH IN SOME CASE SOME PEOPLE JUST SAY IT EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T MEAN IT BUT I TELL YOU WITH TIME THEY WILL MANIFEST THEIR TRUE COLOUR(S).
IF YOU LOVE SOME ONE YOU WILL NOT BE FORCED OR PRESSURED INTO SAYING BECAUSE IT WILL JUST FLOW NATURALLY.

i concur cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by ima1(f): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2008
In some situations saying I love you first could lead your partner to take advantage of you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2008
ima1:

In some situations saying I love you first could lead your partner to take advantage of you.
i agree o
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2008
hmmm. .
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by whitelexi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2008
It tickles their earlobes grin

I have only meant it when i said it to one particular person - i say it because thats what others wanna hear. Ironically, the one i said it seriously to still no gree for me grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by iseobio(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2008
Sometimes i wonder whether it is a majic clause that makes them happy. how does it make them feel? I used to think that some of the ladies would be more contented and happier with a thousand "I Love you" than with many material goods.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Esss(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2008
@ Topic

So they can laugh at us and call us mugus in their minds
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2008
lmao!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by iseobio(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2008
Esss:

@ Topic

I think you have a point. If you dare not say it, they will throw tantrums in a bid to embarass you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by tope2000(f): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2008
Esss:

@ Topic

roflmao
why do nigerian guys feel like that??
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2008
Esss:

@ Topic

iseobio:

I think you have a point. If you dare not say it, they will throw tantrums in a bid to embarass you.
yeesh, not all the time and not all, use the word 'some' so that is does not seem like you are generalizing smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Esss(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2008
ibkaye:

yeesh, not all the time and not all, use the word 'some' so that is does not seem like you are generalizing smiley
tope2000:

roflmao
why do nigerian guys feel like that??

So make una tell us now?? Because that exactly how I feel. Although I really dont give a hoot, I still tell my girlfriend anyways cause thats exactly how I feel.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by iseobio(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2008
ibkaye:

are u saying you are an exception? I bet your when your head is spinning with what they percieve to be love, you will react spontaneously.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by tope2000(f): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2008
Esss:

So make una tell us now?? Because that exactly how I feel. Although I really don't give a hoot, I still tell my girlfriend anyways cause thats exactly how I feel.
Love is not just a word of mouth, you gotta prove it. i def dont think any guy that tells me he loves me is mumu, if anything i will happy to have that kind of guy in my life and appreciate and love him back.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by iseobio(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2008
Most guys don't know how to say it , perhaps because of their backgroud. BY THE TIME THEY GET HOOKED WITH THIS BABE, they come out singing it like a nursery rhyme. I mean it should be from the heart not being forced by a lady that is trying to raise her egos

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by tope2000(f): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2008
that is very true
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2008
Esss:

So make una tell us now?? Because that exactly how I feel. Although I really don't give a hoot, I still tell my girlfriend anyways cause thats exactly how I feel.
huh? I was just suggesting that next time, you add the word 'some' because not everybody is the same, whether you are a man or woman

me personally, i will not see the guy as a mumu if i know he means it and is being sincere

iseobio:

are u saying you are an exception? I bet your when your head is spinning with what they percieve to be love, you will react spontaneously.
whether i am an exception or not, the point is to not generalize
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2008
tell them,baby grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Oking1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2008
this question has always been bodering me.i have a girl i care so much about and at any given opportunity she always tell me she loves me and i almost always reply" same here".she caught on one time and ask me why i never tell exactly that i love her.i actually searchd myself and i could not relly understand why i can not convincingly tell her the exact words"i love you".i actually care so much for her but somhow i just find it a winny bit difficult saying 'i love you".she told me that it makes her feel very good if she hears those words.well, i have learnt to tell her those words and i have found out that it makes our relationship stronger
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by luck007(m): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2008
[quote][/quote]In some situations saying I love you first could lead your partner to take advantage of you.

i agree o

i over agree oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by luck007(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2008
Love is not just a word of mouth, you gotta prove it. i def don't think any guy that tells me he loves me is mumu, if anything i will happy to have that kind of guy in my life and appreciate and love him back.

We all know that is not just word of mouth, but after u tell them, they we like to make foul of u and feel like without them u are not complete. so wetin nor go make man lie
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by luck007(m): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2008
Love is not just a word of mouth, you gotta prove it. i def don't think any guy that tells me he loves me is mumu, if anything i will happy to have that kind of guy in my life and appreciate and love him back.

We all know that is not just word of mouth, but after u tell them, they we like to make foul of u and feel like without them u are not complete. so wetin nor go make man lie
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by luck007(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2008
dont mine me, i over post because of that thing "i love u"
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by TheSly: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2008
Like Papoose. . . . . . . . cheesy grin

You can't tell a woman you love her. . . . .Are you Stupid? cheesy
Words dont express your love. . . .You Gotta prove it. . .
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 12:29am On Jul 05, 2008
The Sly:

Words don't express your love. . . .You Gotta prove it. . .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To em honies, they need to keep hearing "I LOVE U" every now and then.
Women are insecured and i think this is the reason they crave for em words.
SLY, when was the last time u said so to your mamichula. wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by eldee(m): 12:33am On Jul 05, 2008
The Sly:

Words don't express your love. . . .You Gotta prove it. . .

Exactly . . . why do they always want it in l'anglais?
I think it's just the fact that they need back-up
Like sumn to say in every small argument

Hannibal:

Sly says it every time
Especially when it works as a thigh-ripper grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by TheSly: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To em honies, they need to keep hearing "I LOVE You" every now and then.
Women are insecured and i think this is the reason they crave for em words.
Ah!. . . . . .Long time. . . .Its really very boring to me cool
The thing is,If i don't love her. . . .Then why the eff did i approach her in the first place unless of course if the reverse is the case cheesy
Sometimes i feel like smacking tha taste out of 'em girls mouth for hurling such ''i love you'' complaints . . . .
Thank God all me babes understands who im iz and they still digs ma style. . . . . cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2008
The Sly:

Ah!. . . . . .Long time. . . .Its really very boring to me cool
The thing is,If i don't love her. . . .Then why the eff did i approach her in the first place unless of course if the reverse is the case cheesy
Sometimes i feel like smacking tha taste out of 'em girls mouth for hurling such ''i love you'' complaints . . . .
Thank God all me babes understands who im iz and they still digs ma style. . . . . cool

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love-vendor SLY, Did u say all your babes??
All?? Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm. . . . . . .Are u a polygamist?? grin cheesy

@ Eldee,

Thigh Ripper??
Honestly, i am must go for me communion tomorrow.
Y'all guys have derailed me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by TheSly: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love-vendor SLY, Did u say all your babes??
All?? Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm. . . . . . .Are u a polygamist?? grin cheesy
I aint no love-vendor neither i'm i a polygamist. . .
This dude is only a well respected pastor of the MIGHTY TOWER PROPHETIC PENTICOSTAL CHURCH!!!!!! cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 05, 2008
What's hard in saying I- love -you?
And you guys say women are complicated. What a laugh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) / After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . / (photo) Introducing: Nigeria Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.