Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? (2462 Views)

Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber Polls. / Who Owns Lagos & Who Shall Deport The Other / Second River Niger Bridge And A Sea Port At Onitsha: Shall We Celebrate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by Onlytruth(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2013
Umu Anambra na Ndigbo,

The question is really simple, but the answer is NOT.

For the past two weeks I have studiously applied my mind to this question, but the more I think about it the harder the answer becomes.
What pains me most is that we didn't have to face this tough question if all the credible APGA candidates had been allowed to test their popularity with the electorates in typical Igbo democratic fashion. The most credible and productive leaders of our people are usually chosen that way.

We were denied that chance, hence this situation.

Nevertheless, let us apply our minds to see who among the THREE TOP contestants we can support through our online activism.

(1) Chief Willie Obiano (APGA) -

Positives: The man seems like a good man. He is well educated and has financial management background which is REALLY needed in our state. He seems mature and calm. He enjoys the support of the outgoing governor (I have to count this as a positive because it may aid his success at the polls). He is a typical Igbo son. APGA has been our party; though we are angry at how things evolved.

Negatives: The man has never held any government position that I know of (please correct me if I'm wrong). He is a product of zoning -an egregious political move that can lead to future division in Anambra state. He is too close to the outgoing governor, hence may aid in covering grand theft (if any needs covering). He looks dull sometimes; Anambra is a state populated by lions. A sheep will be eaten.

(2) Dr Chris Ngige (APC) -

Positives: He has a proven record of delivering dividends of democracy (at least in road construction). He is a very intelligent (and even cunning) man which may aid his political positionings and calculus. He is a resolute (or even stubborn) character, hence can push his agenda to his desired end. He is known throughout the state and has a cult followership. He is a typical Igbo son.

Negatives: He can turn his back on friends if need be in order to advance his personal interest. He turned his back on Chris Uba (positive), and also turned his back on deported Anambra citizens (negative). He has no clear commitment to any other than himself.

(3) Ifeanyi Uba (LP) -

Positives: He is a young man with drive and ambition, and those are needed to move Anambra to great developmental heights. He has embarked upon many philanthropic projects in Anambra state. He understands the problems of businessmen (traders and those involved in commerce). He has power of persuation. He is a typical Igbo son.

Negatives: He failed to pay enough attention to his company/business while planning his gubernatorial race (he had started his plans for the guber race around three years ago). Some say he is not educated enough ( I don't know how true this is because in all his debates and speeches so far, he appears to hold his own). He has a controversial reputation among his opponents, with some questioning his integrity. These may add up to snag his rise at the polls.

As for me, I am staying neutral at this stage...
My candidate did not make it this far.

After this, our PM Alex101 will make a case for the popular candidate in a new post.

Umu Anambra na Igbo, o ruo na omume!

Signed

Onlytruth cool
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by Jovanna(f): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2013
Here i am send me!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2013
PDP will announce their new candidate today, until then, if the candidate does not impress the Chris Ngige has my support. say no to godfatherism, say no to fidelity bank, say no to a man whose manifesto is 100% football. lol. do not be deceived by propagand. The next 4 years is at stake

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by gleaf: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2013
In your negatives for Obiano you mentioned that he looks dull, I remember when Obit was contesting in 2003 people thought he was dull and now he has broken the jinx as the only governor to have served two tenure creditable and crushed the so called lions and tigers in Anambra politics.
We should rally round Obiano, because he is a man that cannot be carried away by money, for a man to be in a bank management without any false record speaks volume about him. He might look dull but very rugged

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by kingbang: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2013
My support goes to Willie Obiano, a true Igbo son and the only candidate without an iota of dirt on him. His integrity is intact and he is also a technocrat.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by Onlytruth(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
gleaf: In your negatives for Obiano you mentioned that he looks dull, I remember when Obit was contesting in 2003 people thought he was dull and now he has broken the jinx as the only governor to have served two tenure creditable and crushed the so called lions and tigers in Anambra politics.
We should rally round Obiano, because he is a man that cannot be carried away by money, for a man to be in a bank management without any false record speaks volume about him. He might look dull but very rugged

Points well noted. To keep things in proper perspective though, bank is not a government position. People tend to misbehave more in public (not private) positions of authority.
Secondly, no one is really looking...
As for Peter Obi, only God saved him from the hands of the PDP in the state in his first four years (you seem to have forgotten easily). Remember he was impeached at a stage.
Also Ojukwu was alive and towering above these "lions". If Jonathan staggers in any way along the way between now and 2015, whoever is the governor of Anambra state would then have to stand on his own legs and depend on his own fangs to survive. Ngige was kidnapped and humiliated by Chris Uba because of the same issues.

These are the debates I am having with myself and others in the council behind the scenes.

Please let no one assume that any questions raised means that we hate the candidate. We are only seeking for truth.
Dalu.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by Onlytruth(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
The other point I need to state is that we know little about some of these candidates ( I have inside knowledge of Obiano's candidacy for example, but I know little about Ngige's, and nothing Uba's). So, if anyone has information on their preferred candidate that the rest of us should know, the person should by all means share them.
At the end, we want to support the RIGHT candidate, not necessarily the one "likely to win". As a matter of fact, as things stand today in Anambra state, the likely winner is unknown. We just want to stand on the right side of history.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by kingbang: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Onlytruth:

These are the debates I am having with myself and others in the council behind the scenes.

Please let no one assume that any questions raised means that we hate the candidate. We are only seeking for truth.
Dalu.

i am happy to read this particular post of yours. Initially, you seem to have taken a dislike for Obiano just to spit APGA for denying your favorite candidate the party ticket and that was very very much unlike you. One would have expected you to evaluate all the candidates based on their antecedents and credibility. Instead, you went on a petty offensive on Obi,APGA and Obiano. Biko Igwe, my dear state is too sensitive to be left in the hands of incompetent folks with questionable characters. Once again, i indulge you to evaluate all candidates based on their antecedents and credibility. Daalu.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by DerideGull(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anybody including a moronic ninny, a market woman, a cobbler and even a palm wine tapper but Efulefu known as Chris Ngige. I have said that Nigeria/Biafra civil war remains the amalgam of my political philosophy. I had rather die of hunger than eat out of the hands of my sworn enemies who have not relented in their bids to see my demise.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by gleaf: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
[b][/b]
Onlytruth:

Points well noted. To keep things in proper perspective though, bank is not a government position. People tend to misbehave more in public (not private) positions of authority.
Secondly, no one is really looking...
As for Peter Obi, only God saved him from the hands of the PDP in the state in his first four years (you seem to have forgotten easily). Remember he was impeached at a stage.
Also Ojukwu was alive and towering above these "lions". If Jonathan staggers in any way along the way between now and 2015, whoever is the governor of Anambra state would then have to stand on his own legs and depend on his own fangs to survive. Ngige was kidnapped and humiliated by Chris Uba because of the same issues.

Dalu.
I can stil remember stories of how bank directors take loans and never pay back or how they fraudlently obtain those loans, all these counts a lot moreover Obi has never worked for any organisation or government before becoming the governor.
Secondly Obi survived mostly cos of the type of politics he plays , he uses , he is diplomatic and always looks out for what the state will gain in any political decision he takes therefore he thought it wise to be close to the govt at the center for such benefits. He survived the state PDP cos they were not united and capitalised on his incumbency powers and played the carrot and stick game with the folks. So Obiano is in a better position to outsmart them, cos he is still a virgin in politics without friends or enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by ACM10: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull: Anybody including a moronic ninny, a market woman, a cobbler and even a palm wine tapper but Efulefu known as Chris Ngige. I have said that Nigeria/Biafra civil war remains the amalgam of my political philosophy. I had rather die of hunger than eat out of the hands of my sworn enemies who have not relented in their bids to see my demise.

Haba! Ngige is not that bad. Just that he is mingling with the wrong people. If it takes Ngige to clear Peter Obi's rot, then I'd chose him over Obiano. Just like Onlytruth noted, Ngige has a history of turning his back on those that elevated him to a position if conflict of interest arises. I think we should give him another opportunity. We can't continue with Fidelity bank dynasty.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
any party other than APC.I shall never vote for a boko haram party even if they field the pope himself

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by kingbang: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
ACM10:

Just like Onlytruth noted, Ngige has a history of turning his back on those that elevated him to a position if conflict of interest arises.

Nwanne, if you want to quote someone next time, at least do it honorably. Below is what Onlytruth posted about Ngige.

He can turn his back on friends if need be in order to advance his personal interest. Now does that sound like someone with an iota of credibility in him?. Stop all these Peter Obi this..Peter Obi that and evaluate the candidates based on their antecedents and credibility. Do that and you shall find out that none of the candidates comes closer to Dr Willie Obiano. Daalu.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by DerideGull(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
ACM10:

Haba! Ngige is not that bad. Just that he is mingling with the wrong people. If it takes Ngige to clear Peter Obi's rot, then I'd chose him over Obiano. Just like Onlytruth noted, Ngige has a history of turning his back on those that elevated him to a position if conflict of interest arises. I think we should give him another opportunity. We can't continue with Fidelity bank dynasty.

The measure of expressed sentiment is one of the inherent differences between Europeans or Asian and Africans. I do not give a hoot if Fidelity bank takes the money that comes to Igbo land; it has got nothing to do with the destiny of Igbo man. However the manner which an Igbo land relates to one another, especially in the face of humanly treats, shall shape our destiny as a society.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by Ngwakwe: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
I am available for general analysis.

I will be back
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by ACM10: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull:

The measure of expressed sentiment is one of the inherent differences between Europeans or Asian and Africans. I do not give a hoot if Fidelity bank takes the money than come to Igbo land; it has got nothing to do with the destiny of Igbo man. However the manner which an Igbo land relates to one another, especially in the face of humanly treats, shall shape our destiny as a society.

Peter Obi seems to run out of ideas on how to govern Anambra. His boy, Obiano is bereft of ideas too. We just can't stay the course. We must change direction. We can't continue to prop up Fidelity bank with money meant for Anambrarians. Ain't it suspicious the way Peter Obi engineered the rise of Obiano? Believe me, Peter Obi has done more harm to us in recent time than the Yorubas. Remember the shoot at sight order, remember Ezu river saga, remember that he is building a multi-billion naira mall in Abuja and so on. Also, Peter Obi introduced the concept of zoning in Anambra. We must reject division by not voting for his boy. On the other, we must reject politicians with criminal tendencies. The only option left for us is Ngige. Remember that his only crime is belonging to the wrong party. Shall we throw the water in the bathtub with the baby?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by DerideGull(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
ACM10:

Peter Obi seems to run out of ideas on how to govern Anambra. His boy, Obiano is bereft of ideas too. We just can't stay the course. We must change direction. We can't continue to prop up Fidelity bank with money meant for Anambrarians. Ain't it suspicious the way Peter Obi engineered the rise of Obiano? Believe me, Peter Obi has done more harm to us in recent time than the Yorubas. Remember the shoot at sight order, remember Ezu river saga, remember that he is building a multi-billion naira mall in Abuja and so on. Also, Peter Obi introduced the concept of zoning in Anambra. We must reject division by not voting for his boy. On the other, we must reject politicians with criminal tendencies. The only option left for us is Ngige. Remember that his only crime is belonging to the wrong party. Shall we throw the water in the bathtub with the baby?

If you think Ngige’s only crime is belonging to a wrong party, I shall cease to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by ACM10: 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull:

If you think Ngige’s only crime is belonging to a wrong party, I shall cease to comment.

grin grin
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by Arysexy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
I endorse Obiano even though I felt bad over peter Obi's betrayal of Soludo who Towers above all d candidates for dis election, for continuity sake and for d sake of Ndigbo having a political identity let willie obiano be d man for Zik's house Awka. Ngige will do us more harm than gud. IF we lose Anambra to APC, we r finished politically, all we have gained tru GEJ and future gains shall be abandoned neither are we sure of our stake in APC wia our sworn enemies hold sway. That wil be political suicide. Support APGA at d state level and PDP at d centre.

Beware when ur sworn enemy suddenly prepare u a sumptious bowl of amala and ewedu ganished with orishirishi meat, and start peting u to come to dinner, u may be eating away ur joy.

Igwe ekenekwem gi

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by Ngokafor(f): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
...I'll personally go with Willie Obaino and i have no apologies(even though Peter Obi is really annoying)...i use to be a fan of Ngige but not anymore cos i dont understand his brand of politics of recent times..

.am not sure he'll work in our interrest if he's voted as our governor honestly..

...it's a sad situation cos Soludo would have won effortlessly...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by alex101(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ngwakwe: I am available for general analysis.

I will be back
Wanna, biko ezite rem' gi ozi na hushmail
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by gramci: 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
chukwudi44: any party other than APC.I shall never vote for a boko haram party even if they field the pope himself

shikena
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
ACM10:

nwanne God bless you for this unbiased post. Its high time we started being truthful to ourselves. Peter Obi has done more harm to igbos in recent times than yorubas. Obianos candidacy is more of advancing his personal interest than that of Anambra people and indeed igbos. If the deportation saga had to do with GEJ, Peter Adaobi would have done the same thing Ngige did. And we must stop deceiving ourselves with this APGA being igbo party bullsh1t. Anyway the average man in Anambra cares about antecedents

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by Onlytruth(m): 2:33am On Oct 18, 2013
Thanks to those who have represented their candidates so far.

I have to add something quickly:- The umunna are looking to endorse a candidate that aligns with the overall Igbo national interest/agenda in Nigeria. That much is common sense.

We shall endorse a candidate before the end of this weekend (if not even sooner).
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by manny4life(m): 3:00am On Oct 18, 2013
Unfortunately, I have seen the pros and cons, it's hard to decide who will assume the leadership of Anambra state. Although Ngige is aligned with the wrong set of people, but his recent actions and previous utterances on the deportation saga left a sour taste for me. I don't think I can endorse him. He has to prove to us that he's there for us and won't disrespect the office and the people he leads. This leave Obiano and Uba, according to reports from CA, looks like Uba got his game and know what to do, however, Uba needs to convince ndi Anambra that he won't deplete our resources. As for Obiano, this is more like he's gonna govern from Peter Obi's template and yes, this scares me more than anything else. Godfatherism is something that shouldn't be encouraged, and thus, we must say NO to it.

So who's worthy? I'm indifferent for now, watching as thing unfolds.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by DuduNegro: 4:34am On Oct 18, 2013
Onlytruth: Umu Anambra na Ndigbo,

The question is really simple, but the answer is NOT.

For the past two weeks I have studiously applied my mind to this question, but the more I think about it the harder the answer becomes.
What pains me most is that we didn't have to face this tough question if all the credible APGA candidates had been allowed to test their popularity with the electorates in typical Igbo democratic fashion. The most credible and productive leaders of our people are usually chosen that way.

We were denied that chance, hence this situation.

Nevertheless, let us apply our minds to see who among the THREE TOP contestants we can support through our online activism.

(1) Chief Willie Obiano (APGA) -

Positives: The man seems like a good man. He is well educated and has financial management background which is REALLY needed in our state. He seems mature and calm. He enjoys the support of the outgoing governor (I have to count this as a positive because it may aid his success at the polls). He is a typical Igbo son. APGA has been our party; though we are angry at how things evolved.

Negatives: The man has never held any government position that I know of (please correct me if I'm wrong). He is a product of zoning -an egregious political move that can lead to future division in Anambra state. He is too close to the outgoing governor, hence may aid in covering grand theft (if any needs covering). He looks dull sometimes; Anambra is a state populated by lions. A sheep will be eaten.

(2) Dr Chris Ngige (APC) -

Positives: He has a proven record of delivering dividends of democracy (at least in road construction). He is a very intelligent (and even cunning) man which may aid his political positionings and calculus. He is a resolute (or even stubborn) character, hence can push his agenda to his desired end. He is known throughout the state and has a cult followership. He is a typical Igbo son.

Negatives: He can turn his back on friends if need be in order to advance his personal interest. He turned his back on Chris Uba (positive), and also turned his back on deported Anambra citizens (negative). He has no clear commitment to any other than himself.

(3) Ifeanyi Uba (LP) -

Positives: He is a young man with drive and ambition, and those are needed to move Anambra to great developmental heights. He has embarked upon many philanthropic projects in Anambra state. He understands the problems of businessmen (traders and those involved in commerce). He has power of persuation. He is a typical Igbo son.

Negatives: He failed to pay enough attention to his company/business while planning his gubernatorial race (he had started his plans for the guber race around three years ago). Some say he is not educated enough ( I don't know how true this is because in all his debates and speeches so far, he appears to hold his own). He has a controversial reputation among his opponents, with some questioning his integrity. These may add up to snag his rise at the polls.

As for me, I am staying neutral at this stage...
My candidate did not make it this far.

After this, our PM Alex101 will make a case for the popular candidate in a new post.

Umu Anambra na Igbo, o ruo na omume!

Signed

Onlytruth cool

Who denied you the opportunity to exercise your "typical democracy"?

What we are witnessing is the typical igbo way of choosing leaders.

We keep telling you your politics in SE is in infantile stage but you dont agree. How else is this situation to be classified?

Do you not have Supreme Elders of Indigenous Igbo that can intervene and restore sanity?
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by manny4life(m): 4:38am On Oct 18, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Who denied you the opportunity to exercise your "typical democracy"?

What we are witnessing is the typical igbo way of choosing leaders.

We keep telling you your politics in SE is in infantile stage but you dont agree. How else is this situation to be classified?

Do you not have Supreme Elders of Indigenous Igbo that can intervene and restore sanity?

Armchair critic, who asked for your opinion?
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by DuduNegro: 5:09am On Oct 18, 2013
manny4life:

Armchair critic, who asked for your opinion?

When you open a political topic here, by default, you have given me an invitation to come in and express input. I thank you for the honor.
grin grin
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by seunmsg(m): 5:51am On Oct 18, 2013
Arysexy: I endorse Obiano even though I felt bad over peter Obi's betrayal of Soludo who Towers above all d candidates for dis election, for continuity sake and for d sake of Ndigbo having a political identity let willie obiano be d man for Zik's house Awka. Ngige will do us more harm than gud. IF we lose Anambra to APC, we r finished politically, all we have gained tru GEJ and future gains shall be abandoned neither are we sure of our stake in APC wia our sworn enemies hold sway. That wil be political suicide. Support APGA at d state level and PDP at d centre.

Beware when ur sworn enemy suddenly prepare u a sumptious bowl of amala and ewedu ganished with orishirishi meat, and start peting u to come to dinner, u may be eating away ur joy.

Igwe ekenekwem gi

SHM! Don't u ever get tired of dis Yoruba been ur worst enemy crap? Beside, what's dis new craze about amala and ewedu? I guess dat is what give u guys a hard on dis days.
Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by Bensonn: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2013
seunmsg:

SHM! Don't u ever get tired of dis Yoruba been ur worst enemy crap? Beside, what's dis new craze about amala and ewedu? I guess dat is what give u guys a hard on dis days.

its true that i disagree with some of the posters here most times. But they are still my brothers, and will always wish me good. So dont come here to insult anyone. And from what i see from the thread. Its only exclusive to anambrarians or worst still ndigbo. So stay out of it for the meantime and dont turn it to tribal warfront. *no hard feeling though*

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by feelamong(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2013
You guys are really funny ...

we are asking for the man that will get the job done and people are talking about Igbo party and other arrant nonsence...

Ngige has been there and tested! He needs to go and get the job done..

Peter Obi was there for 8 years..what do we have to show for his affiliation to the center? A gigiantic shopping mall at Abuja and a brewery in Onitsha for us to get drunk and not see him looting!

Moreover why bring up the same issue that has kepyt Nigeria down all these years..'Zoning and Federal Character' We do not want any of such in Anambra..we are a hard working people that thrive on our 'enterprise and hardwork'.. not on being handed favours due to zoning and other rubbish!

I believe that our people are wise enough..we have rejected Godfatherism in the past and am sure we shall reject it once again!

Ndi be anyi ekelem unu!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Polls: Who Shall We Send? Who Shall Go For Us? by ik4life: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2013
I always say that if you want to know the true worth of a man give him power or take it away from him. on nov 16 we will go the booths and do it but I want everybody to know that in our state we are all brothers and sisters whether u are from the south,north or central so I don't feel comfortable when politicians play the ethnic card.we are presented with 3 formidable candidates whom I believe are eminently qualified to occupy the seat but am rooting 4 ifeanyi ubah because of his track record of helping the poor,if a man can charter 2 planes to convey his people back to their states in the height of boko haram menace he will run a people's oriented govt,if a man can single handedly go to china and negotiate for the release of our brothers whom where know are mostly from anambra state,he can do more in governance with that contacts to attract industries to our state thereby taking the youths away from the streets. another thing is that at it stands now he is the only candidate that is trying to communicate his plans to the electorates others are busy accusing each other of this or that;mind you am from anambra north precisely anambra west where I will vote but I will vote for this young man whom I think has something new to offer.I go with ifeanyi patrick ubah

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 12 Nigerian Senators Who Want To Become Governors In 2015 / Arewa Consultative Forum Endorses Buhari / CAN Says It Won’t Accept Polls Result If 20m Displaced Christians Don’t Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.