Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? (14719 Views)

Teething In Children, What You Should Know ..... / Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children / Against Your Will,tribal Mark On The Faces Of Children. What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by arabambi: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
I think what he is asking is simple. He is only giving glory to God for what He has done in his life. There are many people of his mate that dropped out and could not achieve at least first degree in EDUCATION due to so many factors. There are some with first degree that doesn't have job, while some have but can't buy them CAR and not to talk of having a HOUSE over there head. Again so many of a marriage either new or old but are yet to be blessed with CHILDREN. So what he mean is that having known the existence and power of God that without Him nothing is achievable and without being too greedy in this world. What again can one look for?

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by BabaOyee: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tpave: After education, house, car and children. Is there any other achievement that one needs to be called a successful man. I believe that fame and power is an extra achievement. Pls let us discuss about it.
U need to be sure u and those achievements secured and safe.Those things and u urself can be swept away in a moment in ds wicked and terrible world.U need peace of mind to enjoy them.U need long life to utilise them to the fullest. U need somebody to manage them for u-the person is Jesus.He wl manage both u and ur achievements.He wl gv u peace of mind and long life.Matt 6 vs 33 sums it up 'But seek ye d kingdom of God(salvation) and its righteousness(holiness) all other things (achievents,peace of mind etc)shal be added unto u. U NEED MASTER KEY-J E S U S !!!

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by LEXYCOM: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
U need power
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
Peace and Good health to enjoy what God has given me, then again peace and good health comes from God. So all I need is God!
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
see all them jealous hypocrites talking about jesus this and Jesus that......NONSENSE!!!!
if anyone has all what the OP described then JESUS gave it to him, and no one else. therefore he is living a righteous life and dont need any jealous hypocrites to try to look down on him.............simply because someone has achieved what ALL OF YOU are aiming for in life.

lets be realistic here, what the Op has mentioned is what 99.99% of Nigerians are hoping to attain in their miserable lives. this is what they pray for every sunday in church, at mosques or at whatever shrine you guys bow to.

this is the nature of the Nigerian man, not one of you wrote:"WELL DONE MAN, YOU HAVE MADE IT IN LIFE, ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE AND STAY BLESSED!!!"

@OP
i am very sorry for the what most of these hypocrites wrote, you see, it pains the majority of them to even THINK that someone has it "all", while they live a miserable life trying to make it, and see no end in sight.

my advice to you is continue what you have been doing (it seems to be right), find something you are passionate about, and immerse yourself in it. instill in your children a righteous way of life, enjoy everyday as it was the last, and show your family how much you love them each and everyday.

4 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Thereishel: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by blackchief(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Travel to see the world and write a book.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by rman: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
MRbrownJAY: see all them jealous hypocrites talking about jesus this and Jesus that......NONSENSE!!!!
if anyone has all what the OP described then JESUS gave it to him, and no one else. therefore he is living a righteous life and dont need any jealous hypocrites to try to look down on him.............simply because someone has achieved what ALL OF YOU are aiming for in life.

lets be realistic here, what the Op has mentioned is what 99.99% of Nigerians are hoping to attain in their miserable lives. this is what they pray for every sunday in church, at mosques or at whatever shrine you guys bow to.

this is the nature of the Nigerian man, not one of you wrote:"WELL DONE MAN, YOU HAVE MADE IT IN LIFE, ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE AND STAY BLESSED!!!"

@OP
i am very sorry for the what most of these hypocrites wrote, you see, it pains the majority of them to even THINK that someone has it "all", while they live a miserable life trying to make it, and see no end in sight.

my advice to you is continue what you have been doing (it seems to be right), find something you are passionate about, and immerse yourself in it. instill in your children a righteous way of life, enjoy everyday as it was the last, and show your family how much you love them each and everyday.

I doff my hat for you.

Well said

2 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Lilimax(f): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Give back to the society
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by temiyato(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
After education,house,car and children,na die remain for u.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by MomohLawal: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kanwulia: STAY EMPLOYED TILL YOUR RETIREMENT. . .
Your children will need to be educated.
Your grand kids too!
What financial legacy are you living for them in case of the UNTIMELY?
Do you want them to become destitute without planning for their future?
Your job is not over! It has only just begun. kiss
Chairman, just give your Life to Jesus and every other thing will follow.
Noting is brought to past by your power or effort but by the power of Jesus in your life .
Surrender your self to him chairman
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Chiemeka1: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
You need Eternal life all what you have mentioned are good but they are vanity. James1:9_11 " let the lowly brother glory in his exaltation, but the rich in his humiliation, because as a flower of the field he will pass away. For no sooner has the sun risen with a burning heat than it withers the grass: its flower falls, and its beautiful appearance perishes. So the rich man also will fade away in his pursuits." Ecclesiates9:4 " But for him who is joined to all the living there is hope, for a living dog is better than a dead lion," A poor man who died righteous is better than a rich man who is damned, take the likes of Lazarus and the rich man, the rich man felt that all is well with him. Revelation3:15 " I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or hot. So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing_ and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked. I Counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your unclothedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eye salve, that you may see." you can have need of nothing when you have Jesus. Remember Mark8:36 " For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? A life without Christ is a hopeless end but a life with Christ is an endless hope. Isn't it better if you have money and then you are saved so that when this life is over and then every earthly things melt away you continue with a better life in Heaven. Being rich cannot take you to hell, what will take you to hell is when you don't have Jesus in your life. Matthew14:6 : Jesus said to him, " I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." Give your life to Jesus and have hope in "Eternit" a place where there will be no weeping, no dying, because the Lord Himself will wipe away our tears. " Live for Jesus, Live for glory and Live to die no more."
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Inyinese(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
dayokanu: Death
you are correct and that is the pure answer.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by anselm791(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
MRbrownJAY: see all them jealous hypocrites talking about jesus this and Jesus that......NONSENSE!!!!

@OP

With all due respect, this comment above is 80% bullsht, and imma break it F down. First of all, you have to know someone to be jealous of them, you don't see me having sleepless night cause of dangote, I don't know the bstrd. Secondly how naïve could you be to think Jesus alone gives all that? Maybe you should look around and see who the rich fcuks really worship. Thirdly I don't know where you got your statistic from? But more than half nigerians already have these and want more. I mean how else can you explain the hold ups and population growth. Finally I've gotta admit your last paragraph makes sense. As for the op, what I think you need now, have already being mentioned earlier on this post. Apologies if I've offended anyone. Peace.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Desric(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fabulousuzo: You need to accept Jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour. Thats the greatest achievement any human can attain on earth. What shall it profit a man, when he/she gains the whole world and lose his or her soul
That is if he is a Christian, btw, its like Jesus is more powerful and popular than God in the Christiandom, Please I stand to be corrected, a Christian involves Jesus in almost every activities of his life and little of God. Maybe because God is for everybody while Jesus is only for them, btw, everybody enjoys playing solo and owning an identity.

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by alex1612: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
GOD
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by PRODUTIM1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kanwulia: STAY EMPLOYED TILL YOUR RETIREMENT. . .
Your children will need to be educated.
Your grand kids too!
What financial legacy are you living for them in case of the UNTIMELY?
Do you want them to become destitute without planning for their future?
Your job is not over! It has only just begun. kiss
Exactly! One of d best response
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by tpia5: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
why would people be jealous of someone for having one house and one car?

rather small minded to assume anyone would be jealous of such imo.

as per his family, i guess mr brownjay has been fooled by the nlers who say they cant find anyone to marry, fact is they just arent ready to marry yet, not that they couldnt do so in a heartbeat whenever they want to. Basically, what I'm saying is settling down is not a herculean task, it just depends on your mindset.

so please stop insulting nigerians or is it nlers by implying they have never seen cars or houses before?
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by tpia5: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
if anyone has all what the OP described

does he have a jet?

is he using $10 million jewelry?

does he drive a $250,000 car?

does he have like 15 cars parked in his driveway?

does he own five or more skyscrapers in choice areas of town?
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by saintNinoBran(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fabulousuzo: You need to accept Jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour. Thats the greatest achievement any human can attain on earth. What shall it profit a man, when he/she gains the whole world and lose his or her soul
I am strongly standing on your existing protocol dear because all those things which include house, cars etc without Christ Jesus is useless. please the brother that ask this question, all you need that can give you peace of heart is nothing and nobody but our Lord Jesus Christ because in him there is life and it's fullness, thanks.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
anselm791: With all due respect, this comment above is 80% bullsht, and imma break it F down. First of all, you have to know someone to be jealous of them, you don't see me having sleepless night cause of dangote, I don't know the bstrd.

call it jealousy, envy, bitterness or whatever you want, the aim is the same.
btw: if you do not know Dangote as a person, why would you call him a bastard, simply because he is rich?
you better check yourself!

Secondly how naïve could you be to think Jesus alone gives all that?

if someone prays for goodness, positivity in their lives, and they ultimately get all what the OP mentioned, why would you think it is someone OTHER that Jesus who sent it to him? is any of the stuff he mentioned WRONG/NEGATIVE/EVIL?

Maybe you should look around and see who the rich fcuks really worship.

again, i dont care what some do to attain riches in their lives. i will assume that the OP is a good person UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE. the fact that many get these riches through evil means is irrelevant, and certainly not a reason to automatically assume that the OP is one of them. is that what they teach you in your church. to believe that all that succeeded should be treated or viewed as evil?
you better check yourself!!!!

Thirdly I don't know where you got your statistic from? But more than half nigerians already have these and want more. I mean how else can you explain the hold ups and population growth.

if half of Nigerians had what the OP described, then we surely wouldnt have the amount of negativity we have on this thread (unless they see their lives as negative of course). most have a roof over their head but aint got a HOME they can call their own. many have children and yet dont have a FAMILY. many have a job and yet dont have WEALTH in their lives.

having a car is only a quarter of what the OP mentioned. it is not about having ONE of what he described, but to have them ALL.....and sadly, the reality is that many dont.

now, pls do tell us why people like you automatically assume that this person does NOT have Jesus in his life. isnt what he mentioned what Jesus would send to each and everyone of y'all?!
you better check your negative self!

2 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
tpia@:
why would people be jealous of someone for having one house and one car?
rather small minded to assume anyone would be jealous of such imo.

as per his family, i guess mr brownjay has been fooled by the nlers who say they cant find anyone to marry, fact is they just arent ready to marry yet, not that they couldnt do so in a heartbeat whenever they want to. Basically, what I'm saying is settling down is not a herculean task, it just depends on your mindset.

so please stop insulting nigerians or is it nlers by implying they have never seen cars or houses before?

tpia@:

does he have a jet?

is he using $10 million jewelry?

does he drive a $250,000 car?

does he have like 15 cars parked in his driveway?

does he own five or more skyscrapers in choice areas of town?

sista TPIA
i find your post quite sad and at the same time, the reason why so many like yourself are failing in life.
but hey, here is a clue: i doubt your Bible tells you that having a JET/JEWELRY/SKYCRAPERS is what you should attain in life.

what the OP described is the WEALTH of life: a home you can call your own, a loving family, loving and smart children, a fulfilling job that you are passionate about. all the rest is just extras, and probably the reason why so many will remain poor in their lives (while dreaming of BS riches).

so many dont even have a bike yet want jets, so many dont even have friends/girlfriends, yet want a loving wife. so many are immature yet want happy children. so many dont have a job yet dream of mansions and skycrapers. bwaaaah!

if having a jet/jewelry/skycrapers is your idea of happiness in life, then no wonder you are the bitter woman that you portray on NL.

3 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Jayuba(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
You need HEAVEN. BUT U MUST FIRST HAVE JESUS.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by VirginFinder: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2013

This post is the first post I have ever liked on NL.

Matthew 6:33
Seek ye [size=16pt]FIRST[/size] the kingdom of God and His righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you.

May God help us all!

It is well.In Jesus' Name.Amen.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by anselm791(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

call it jealousy, envy, bitterness or whatever you want, the aim is the same.
btw: if you do not know Dangote as a person, why would you call him a bastard, simply because he is rich?

if someone prays for goodness, positivity in their lives, and they ultimately get all what the OP mentioned, why would you think it is someone OTHER that Jesus who sent it to him? is any of the stuff he mentioned WRONG/NEGATIVE/EVIL?

again, i dont care what some do to attain riches in their lives. i will assume that the OP is a good person UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE. the fact that many get these riches through evil means is irrelevant, and certainly not a reason to automatically assume that the OP is one of them. is that what they teach you in your church. to believe that all that succeeded should be treated or viewed as evil?
you better check yourself!!!!

if half of Nigerians had what the OP described, then we surely wouldnt have the amount of negativity we have on this thread (unless they see their lives as negative of course). most have a roof over their head but aint got a HOME they can call their own. many have children and yet dont have a FAMILY. many have a job and yet dont have WEALTH in their lives.

having a car is only a quarter of what the OP mentioned. it is not about having ONE of what he described, but to have them ALL.....and sadly, the reality is that many dont.

now, pls do tell us why people like you automatically assume that this person does NOT have Jesus in his life. isnt what he mentioned what Jesus would send to each and everyone of y'all?!
you better check your negative self!

Funny how I'm the negative one and somehow you just quoted all my 'negative' comments and left the positive ones out. Lol. Anyway I checked myself and again don't mean any harm. Now to answer your last paragragh, which again makes more sense(pls take that as a compliment), the op just reminds me of the good rich man in the bible who asked Jesus, 'what else can I do?' And Jesus replied, 'sell all you have and give to the poor'. And that was my reply also, 'help someone else get these things, then you've really lived'
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Biznezman: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
You need power to protect those things you have mentioned because without you having either physical or spiritual power to protect them.

Those things can leave you in the twinkling of an eye ....

Education , You need power to protect that because some professors have ran mad....

Children , You need power to protect them some people lose all their children before they died (That won't be our portion IJN)

Car , Some people's car was what sent them to prison , They hit someone and the person died

House , Some people's houses got burnt and they became a tenant again...

But I recommend Jesus power!!!

#Peace#

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Ikenna94: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Enjoyment tindz! Noni
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by badmeat(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wealth without women is worthless,grin
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by saintNinoBran(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
I am strongly standing on your existing protocol dear because all those things which include house, cars etc without Christ Jesus is useless. please the brother that ask this question, all you need that can give you peace of heart is nothing and nobody but our Lord Jesus Christ because in him there is life and it's fullness, thanks.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by saintNinoBran(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by wazobiaN9(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Travel to exciting parts of the world with your wife...
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by troy20(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
whether ur kids ur friends or foe, the contentment of seeing smiles on someonelses face and knowing you had a hand in it is godlike...nothing beats the feeling i tell you.life is hard enough as it is for alota pple who have the misfortune of not being able to experience the few pleasures you have.if you can afford to put a smile on any weary face then maybe you might have lived truly indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Destroyed My Family!! / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? / When Love Dies, Will You Stay For The Sake Of Your Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.