Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,309 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? (14722 Views)

Teething In Children, What You Should Know ..... / Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children / Against Your Will,tribal Mark On The Faces Of Children. What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by SunnyJ2: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
You need salvation, that is the greatest achievement in life. And u can only achieve it through Jesus Christ our Lord. B/c without Christ the devil will customize ur heart and turn u to ROBOT. And u know ROBOT are object of distruction.
Seek Jesus today and u will find him.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Samnwaigwe(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
For you to be really successful transfer all your mortal earning in this world to immortal one in the world to come. By doing the following:
1) Believe in Jesus Christ and follow Him all your life.
2) Make all your family members and everybody living under your roof to do the same.
3)Help those who are not fortunate as you are.
4)Never depart from 1 ,2 and 3 all your life.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fabulousuzo: You need to accept Jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour. Thats the greatest achievement any human can attain on earth. What shall it profit a man, when he/she gains the whole world and lose his or her soul
#WORD
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tpave: After education, house, car and children. Is there any other achievement that one needs to be called a successful man. I believe that fame and power is an extra achievement. Pls let us discuss about it.
for me, without a "good" wife and a steady source of income, d list isn't complete nd of cos God.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by walmed: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Allah has not created mankind and Jin for anything other than to worship Him and use the little time we have here to prepare for the timeless hereafter. Remember 1000years of human reconing here is equivalent to a day in the hereafter. Only in the constant remembrance of Allah will the mind find tranquility.

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Maximus85(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tpave: After education, house, car and children. Is there any other achievement that one needs to be called a successful man. I believe that fame and power is an extra achievement. Pls let us discuss about it.

You need a wife. From all u listed....I can't see a wife.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Tpave(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
arabambi: I think what he is asking is simple. He is only giving glory to God for what He has done in his life. There are many people of his mate that dropped out and could not achieve at least first degree in EDUCATION due to so many factors. There are some with first degree that doesn't have job, while some have but can't buy them CAR and not to talk of having a HOUSE over there head. Again so many of a marriage either new or old but are yet to be blessed with CHILDREN. So what he mean is that having known the existence and power of God that without Him nothing is achievable and without being too greedy in this world. What again can one look for?
Oh my God. You are the one of the few that understood my question sir. May God bless you sir. Thanks

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by bandol(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

you have problem with comprehension. Show me where the op said he has all those, pls show me.
He was just asking a question and you holier-than-thou jealous minded hypocrites attacked him, this attitude will impede ur success in life.
ah ah ah ah!!!!!!! I laugh in french! You can't just understand mr. Too forward
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by bandol(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

you have problem with comprehension. Show me where the op said he has all those, pls show me.
He was just asking a question and you holier-than-thou jealous minded hypocrites attacked him, this attitude will impede ur success in life.
ah hi ah hi!!!!!!! I laugh in french! You can't just understand mr. Too forward
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Tpave(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
MRbrownJAY: see all them jealous hypocrites talking about jesus this and Jesus that......NONSENSE!!!!
if anyone has all what the OP described then JESUS gave it to him, and no one else. therefore he is living a righteous life and dont need any jealous hypocrites to try to look down on him.............simply because someone has achieved what ALL OF YOU are aiming for in life.

lets be realistic here, what the Op has mentioned is what 99.99% of Nigerians are hoping to attain in their miserable lives. this is what they pray for every sunday in church, at mosques or at whatever shrine you guys bow to.

this is the nature of the Nigerian man, not one of you wrote:"WELL DONE MAN, YOU HAVE MADE IT IN LIFE, ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE AND STAY BLESSED!!!"

@OP
i am very sorry for the what most of these hypocrites wrote, you see, it pains the majority of them to even THINK that someone has it "all", while they live a miserable life trying to make it, and see no end in sight.

my advice to you is continue what you have been doing (it seems to be right), find something you are passionate about, and immerse yourself in it. instill in your children a righteous way of life, enjoy everyday as it was the last, and show your family how much you love them each and everyday.
Wonderful, very encouraging statement.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Tpave(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
bad meat: Wealth without women is worthless,grin
The worst comment so far. Lol

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by abatisegun: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
you need to submit yourself totally to the will of almighty GOD. i.e to become a muslim!!! this is a everlasting acheivement. pls take note.

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Tpave(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
bandol: Before I
answer your question, upload here †ђξ pix of your house and car or †ђξ
descriptions. Becus house pass house. Mold block house no dey same level
with cement block house. One bed room apartment no dey dey same level
with 3 bedroom bungalow flat with master bedroom.

tongue

The lord is goooooooood.

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Sam0(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Heaven!!!
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Champele(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fabulousuzo: You need to accept Jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour. Thats the greatest achievement any human can attain on earth. What shall it profit a man, when he/she gains the whole world and lose his or her soul
that is a poor mans thinking.fame is sweet,ask jesuschrist.lol

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Tpave(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Maximus85:

You need a wife. From all u listed....I can't see a wife.
Lol
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Champele(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
walmed: Allah has not created mankind and Jin for anything other than to worship Him and use the little time we have here to prepare for the timeless hereafter. Remember 1000years of human reconing here is equivalent to a day in the hereafter. Only in the constant remembrance of Allah will the mind find tranquility.
Nonsense.sign of poverty.

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by tpia5: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tpave: The lord is goooooooood.

post a picture of the car too.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
tpia@:

tpia and her nature. Wish to see u sef
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by tpia5: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
get thee behind me satan.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by cluewebhost(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Chomzy19: what re u yapping about? Re u saying that these ones re not achievements? Hw many of the listed abive hv u succeded i doing? Mtcheeew pls If u hv nuffin to contribute just keep mute biko

@op if u hv succeded in trainin up ur children in a morally upright manner to become responsible n law abiding citizens; then u hv really succeded where 60% of nig parents hv failed n dt is a gr8 achievment. It is now time to give back to d society, nt just money but ur wisdom n knowlegde abt d way d world works, make sure u also do smthing for ur country b4 u die.
If ur kids on d other hand are still small, then u still hv a long way to go, a person can only term his children as his success wen he hs succeded in training d person to be an upright, responsible n useful citizen, d father of a 419er hs no right to call himself a successful father cos he faild in dt department

You seem poorly brought up. You can pass your point across without poor spellings and insults.

In case you want to know, I've all 3 apart from Children & I don't need those right now.

My comment meant obviously there is a spiritual emptiness we all have to fill no matter what we've achieved.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Most1: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
This is a narrow view and som people actually live and die not able to attain these stuffs.

A new car: N5m+
a new house: 5m+
a new wife: some m's+
children raising cost: some m's

But my view of success is tht u use ur gift to the fullest. From d use of ur gifts will com d fulfillment but it corresponds to how many lives u touch and problems u solved 4 others using d God given gifts u were born with.
Som ppl are/were not rich (by some standards) materially but lived a rich life . E.g som people were so gud at playing chess , they created unique techniques others studied. Chess playg was their gift. They perfected d gift thru their life and d gift openned up rooms for them and brought them b4 great men!
Others its music- they sing well, one track they sang broought them money fame etc but they developed their musical skills for years bf it brought them fame
peter drucker , was a management icon,his theory on management changed corporate culture in many many countries - tht was his gift. But he developed it by going to school,
and developing himself, but after he hit d management scene it was like others didnt exist!
He was still consulting into his 90's!
Wat of cicero, in julius ceaser?
He was a natural born orator.
Wen d murderers of ceaser let him 4 a moment speak 2 d crowd, the were shooting themselves in d foot.
Cicero stirred d crowd up with words!
Summary: ur gift makes room for u.

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by HARDDON: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2013

huh? you havent even started yet! how many group of companies do u have?

how many people are on your scholarship?
how many orphanage homes do you pay monthly supplies?

how many lives have you touched positively?

Methuselah lived almost a 1000 years, he died and was forgotten, Christ live only 33-38, he is still being celebrated today cos he had a heart for humanity.

it is good to care for your family, but your real success story would start wen u start caring more about humanity.

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Ikem11(m): 12:04am On Oct 23, 2013
All is vanity. Live for christ Jesus and you have it all even so called power
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Tpave(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2013
tpia@:

Post yours first.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by tpia5: 1:53am On Oct 23, 2013
you're the one starting threads to convince us you've arrived.

so, show what you've got.

this is not about me dear.

but since you asked:

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 23, 2013

Nigerians and Jesus sef. That Nigga is DEAD!!

Religion is a hoax/scam/419/Yahoozee. No wonder Nigerians are narrow minded and broke after Sunday service while their pastors are smiling to the bank.

Jesus loves us so much that he died for our sins, Jesus is good, Jesus has invisible eyes that sees everything we do, Jesus has an invisible Kingdom made of gold and silver but he doesn't joke with money.

To be a good Christian, you must part with 10% of your hard earned money. Yet Jesus loves you and you must believe everything in his HOLY BOOK by "FAITH" and don't you dare ask questions else he gets angry, kill you and throw your soul in the fire. LOL Talking about common sense, Jesus will need a therapist
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by oniconx: 2:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Peace.Bissful peace within yourself and with other creatures is next if u can ever achieve that.Believe me my brother! And born again,fame,power,etc doesn't neccessarily guarantee that.More circumstantial and spritual than religious or political..It is the ultimate achievement.Rarely achieve by lucky few. I said RARELY.Ask Dangote or Bill Gates!
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by oniconx: 3:19am On Oct 23, 2013
Peace.That's d ultimate. Ask the following if they have ever achieve complete peace in this turbulent world....dangote.bill gates, obama putin or the pope self!
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by oniconx: 3:25am On Oct 23, 2013
So try and achieve inner and outer peace next...if you can.Then youve made it.Goodluck as you strife!
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by buoye1(m): 5:02am On Oct 23, 2013
JESUS
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by buoye1(m): 5:04am On Oct 23, 2013
1,000,000 likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? / Coronavirus Giveaway Thread / How I Destroyed My Family!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.