Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day (1757 Views)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / A Cheating Husband Wanted To Divorce His Wife.The Wife’s Response Will Amaze You / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by airedales: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
It was a tragic end for a father of four and his lover who were found dead naked in a room, at Ago-Iwoye, in Ijebu North Local Government Area of Ogun state yesterday.

The man, identified as Akeem, believed to be in his 50s was a father of four children living in his one room apartment with his wife.
SunNews reports his wife and children were said to have travelled to Imodi Imosan to celebrate Sallah with his family, so he used the opportunity of their absence to invite his lover home.
Continue After The Cut............

It was alleged that Akeem had brought in the lady (whose identity was unknown) on the night his wife travelled with his children.
In the morning, both of them were found dead in the room, with the man lying naked on the bed, while the lady’s body was on a two-seater couch.

Akeem and his legal wife was both fashion designers. They both own Alubarika Fashions located at Atomotele compound in Igan road, Ago Iwoye.

According to a neighbour, who identified himself as Idowu Odunsi:

Akeem brought his lover to come and stay with him over the night, since his wife and children were not at home.

According to him, when other tenants did not see Akeem in the morning, somebody hinted them that he saw him with a lady inside the shop previous night, prompting them to go to his room.

Idowu said after several knock on the door without any response, they forced the door open, only to discover the dead bodies.

“We were shocked and dumbfounded to see him naked on the bed and the lady on the chair,” he stated, adding: “We cannot say precisely what caused his death and that of his strange lover,” he stated.

Landlord of the house, where the late Akeem was living, 70 years, Pa Oluwakemi Odunsi, explained that deceased had slaughtered his Eid -el Kabir ram that day, after which he informed him that he wanted to retire to his shop.
He said:

’It was this morning (Wednesday) around 10a.m. that I ordered that his shop door be forced opened, when we did not see him throughout the previous night and we behold the gory sight,:

Divisional Police Officer, Ago Iwoye Mr. Peter Idenhe, who led police team to the scene of the incident, say they suspect generator fumes because they found some evidence of generator n the same building where the deceased were.
Source :http:///C2jqI
Re: Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
IMO, he deserved it. undecided
Re: Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by Confirmbabe(f): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
grin grin
Re: Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by kayClt(f): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
I don't knw if dis is a gud tin or a bad one but all d same. RIP to d deceased.
Re: Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Chiamaka01: IMO, he deserved it. undecided
Nah no one deserves death.. Even though it is inevitable.. R.I.P to the dead.!
Re: Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by OdeyGeoffrey(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Baaaaaaaaaaaad market!
Re: Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by arent88(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
and u think u deserve to live.
Re: Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by 25omega(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
sounds like classic carbon monoxide poisoning. Assuming they had a generator on.
Re: Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by drmikeadams(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
ndi ofe nmanu sef....

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
[/i] women that how stupid ur brains works, someone died mysterously ur stupid and selfish brain tell u he deserved it, God punished the womb that gave birth to u
[i]
women that how stupid ur brains works, someone died mysterously ur stupid and selfish brain tell u he deserved it, God punished the womb that gave birth to u
Re: Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by Beync(f): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ogbakolo: [/i] women that how stupid ur brains works, someone died mysterously ur stupid and selfish brain tell u he deserved it, God punished the womb that gave birth to u[i] women that how stupid ur brains works, someone died mysterously ur stupid and selfish brain tell u he deserved it, God punished the womb that gave birth to u
satan punish the finger that typed this rubbish. One person said something, u accused all the women and cursed the mother of the poster. U r worse off

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by baybiemee: 6:43am On Oct 18, 2013
May he rot in hell
Re: Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2013
Rip 2 both of them...
Re: Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day by larride(m): 7:04am On Oct 18, 2013
Wow

R.I.P to the deceased

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Says He'll Breakup With Me If I Lose Weight And I'm Overweight / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This Mindset? / Are Light Skinned Ladies Really Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.