Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455583 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
I dey gallant as always. How go dey go?

Going good bro!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Walspring:

okay but remember say food get as e be ooo
how you mean?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Amefrica: You got call from the Embassy still? Be at alert for your Visa pick-up tomorrow.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
aekmanweb: @Amefrica: You got call from the Embassy still? Be at alert for your Visa pick-up tomorrow.

Amen!

Thanks bro! grin

They haven't called/mailed yet, I'm on the lookout for it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Amefrica:

Amen!

Thanks bro! grin

They haven't called/mailed yet, I'm on the lookout for it.
bro, use my idea...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Idazbawz: bro, use my idea...

@Idazbawz.....what idea is that tell him
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
Idazbawz: bro, use my idea...

By thursday!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Babalola1990: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Details soon!

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nov2(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hello house, pls who knows of a school that accept HND for masters program or ao can I get list of schools in d US that accept HND for masters. Pls don't tell me to ask google cuz have done that already.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
how you mean?

meaning food plenty!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nov2: Hello house, pls who knows of a school that accept HND for masters program or ao can I get list of schools in d US that accept HND for masters. Pls don't tell me to ask google cuz have done that already.

Lol.. If u dont want google, i suggest you contact any schools yourself and ask them or make inquiry..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Babalola1990: Details soon!

waiting for the details ooo... Congrat bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2014

Congrats bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2014

s'ope ti e...........congrats!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iFlygerian: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hello everybody, I recently deferred my USA admission from spring to summer 2014. I've heard a lot of rumors about students being denied visa in the summer.. Is it really true?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
iFlygerian: Hello everybody, I recently deferred my USA admission from spring to summer 2014. I've heard a lot of rumors about students being denied visa in the summer.. Is it really true?

Fallacy!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Deolu1993: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hey guys, pls do u know of any. Entries in Lagos that helps students(who re new to d admission processing) with their admission . Like any centre who specializes on this, specially around ikeja..thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Deolu1993: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hey guys, pls do u know of any centres in Lagos that helps students(who are new to d admission processing) with their admission . Like any centre who specializes on this, if possible around ikeja area..thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Deolu_1993: Hey guys, pls do u know of any centres in Lagos that helps students(who are new to d admission processing) with their admission . Like any centre who specializes on this, if possible around ikeja area..thanks

You can get all you need here bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Deolu1993: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thanks for your reply, can I just ask the following tho
1) is it till possible for some1 to gain summer entry
2)how can one process scholarship I they have good sat
3) what websites do u recommend to go through,the ones tha helped u oh,lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Deolu1993: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Amefrica:

You can get all you need here bro.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Deolu_1993:

1) Ask your school.

2) Ask your school too, they are in d better position to answer that.

3) www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part3
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iFlygerian: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thanks for your reply Amefrica, please what are my chances of getting a visa during the summer.. I've already paid my sevis and all other arrangements have been done.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
iFlygerian: Thanks for your reply Amefrica, please what are my chances of getting a visa during the summer.. I've already paid my sevis and all other arrangements have been done.

Your chances are the same with Fall and Spring applicants.

Goodluck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iFlygerian: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Amefrica:

Your chances are the same with Fall and Spring applicants.

Goodluck!
Thanks.. Could you please PM me your whatsapp or bbm, need to get some facts from you please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
For those looking to relocate to the US, the ease of getting a good job should be paramount and thus should guide our decision on which state and city to move to. Read this latest report by Forbes about the 10 best cities for job growth and you will understand why I've been shouting Texas, Texas all along:
www.forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/02/25/texas-dominates-the-best-cities-for-good-jobs/
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
iFlygerian: Hello everybody, I recently deferred my USA admission from spring to summer 2014. I've heard a lot of rumors about students being denied visa in the summer.. Is it really true?

Getting a us student visa is by Gods' favour and grace. Also it depend on you and how hard you work on your home ties!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
iFlygerian:
Thanks.. Could you please PM me your whatsapp or bbm, need to get some facts from you please.

Check your mail!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Deolu_1993: Thanks for your reply, can I just ask the following tho

In addition to what Amefrica said earlier;

1, yea it is possible and it all depend on the school you applied to.

2, you need to search for schools who give scholarship to international students with the score you have in your SAT. Also search through google for private organisations who give scholarship to international students or ask your school to tell you.

3, start reading from part 3 of this thread till you get to this part 5.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Deolu1993: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
Walspring:

In addition to what Amefrica said earlier;

1, yea it is possible and it all depend on the school you applied to.

2, you need to search for schools who give scholarship to international students with the score you have in your SAT. Also search through google for private organisations who give scholarship to international students or ask your school to tell you.

3, start reading from part 3 of this thread till you get to this part 5.
Thanks boss smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Deolu_1993:
Thanks boss smiley

You welcome Actor!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2014

BABALOLA, THE ENTIRE NLder's ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR TRANSCRIPT OOOOO. WE KNOW YOU ARE IN A JOLLY MOOD........

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.