Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454924 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
cutelekush01:

Bro I need to ask cus there was a time I had to beg a fellow Nairalander here to read my PM and could you believe she told me to state my problem here..I felt so bad because that would be the first time I would seek for help from an opposite sex

You know how females behave (no offence)
When they receive PM from guys they are not used to, they feel the guy wanna start asking them out, there for they don't reply..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: nah, they cant allow down payment because she gat no ssn or any credit history yet. installmental payent are for people who gat jobs. they have to know how you want to pay. if she needs a car asap, she will have to pay in full. depending on the state, for texas, you can still use your naija lincense for a while but somone that got lincense has to sit beside you or you go do the online road test and they give you temporary lincense that you can use for a year, same with chicago, so after a year, you can them get the real lincense, remember you will pay insurance also

Yeah, I mean after ssn. You get that through your school once you get a job with them. Someone at MSU explained that to me. Anyway, make I reach there first.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

Yeah, I mean after ssn. You get that through your school once you get a job with them. Someone at MSU explained that to me. Anyway, make I reach there first.
if you have ssn and a job, you can take credit. anyways why need a car so early? big boy things
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
suxes2005: Sorry for me laziness guys.

Just a quick one, what's the best / easiest way
to pay SEVIS fee now?

Kindly give info please

If you have someone in USA or any country that sends out western union, they can help you pay it. Otherwise, go to Seme border and pay at Eco Bank.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
cutelekush01:

Bro I need to ask cus there was a time I had to beg a fellow Nairalander here to read my PM and could you believe she told me to state my problem here..I felt so bad because that would be the first time I would seek for help from an opposite sex

You really can't blame her. If she replies your PM, you automatically have her email address. She may have genuine reasons for wanting to know your reason for PM first. Some of us don't care cos the email we use here is just for the purpose of NL.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by meskezzy(f): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: very well,what major are you aiming for?

Have you picked a few good universities of your choice?

You are not allowed to work off campus,you can work within your school's campus after a year as stated on my i20,it prolly varies for other schools.And mind you,the jobs are not guaranteed,that's why you're adviced to prepare financially.
thanks sir, i have picked some few schools already.
Please what financial advice will you give to someone like me if you are in the position to do so,i mean the estimated amount of money you think i may need(i know it is not a fixed sum,just give me a range please sir)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by cutelekush01: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

You really can't blame her. If she replies your PM, you automatically have her email address. She may have genuine reasons for wanting to know your reason for PM first. Some of us don't care cos the email we use here is just for the purpose of NL.

I told her the purpose of sending her a PM...bro that one don go jare..
@Domex got u right.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: if you have ssn and a job, you can take credit. anyways why need a car so early? big boy things

We must flex Obamaland to the fullest my dear. Some of us might return to Africa immediately after studies. We never can tell. The earlier the better. I pray make I nor run from USA if Haliburton employ me for Naija.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
cutelekush01:

I told her the purpose of sending her a PM...bro that one don go jare..
@Domex got u right.

I feel you bro. Hope you got the info you needed already.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Emirates $5000+ for economy ticket price shocked abeg na human being dem go serve as food?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
A beg house what's d average length of time nipost takes to deliver documents, and do they have cases of missing documents?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

Son of a goat
just wise the e-diot is back.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: just wise the e-diot is back.

justwise your attention is needed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
honeyad: Emirates $5000+ for economy ticket price shocked abeg na human being dem go serve as food?
hahahahhaha. PM for a cheaper price.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
This is my 1000th post (Should have been more than that but for the NL data loss). Anyway, I believe it is fair I used it meaningfully.

To all visa applicants, may God favour you all and crown your efforts with success — May God's favour go before you all and make your results at the embassy positive. Walspring, Domex and so many others.

To Slimmy, and others who were delayed for one reason or another, may God's mercy and grace speak for you and right every wrong in your next interview — May He put a smile on your face and uphold you all.

To people like yours faithfully who are preparing for this sojourn to the United States, May God bless, guide and protect us here, on transit and over there — may divine providence go forth to those experiencing certain forms of difficulties at this time. May He crown our efforts over there and make them positive and great.

To my real nigga, Amefrica - Captain Canada, go with God! May He be a light unto your path and be your buckler and fortress even in PEI.

To those already in the United States, more blessings and may God deliver you from strife and turbulence.

May God's light shine on us all, may His love envelope us more than we ever hespererit it. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
whats happening , whos he ? shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Joenice: hahahahhaha. PM for a cheaper price.
honeyad dont pm him ooo tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1,wetin u and that bloodykiller guy get?the guy is always coming here to insult u..

He was formally bloodyassasin,i think justwise banned him,he then opened a new account..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
meskezzy:
thanks sir, i have picked some few schools already.
Please what financial advice will you give to someone like me if you are in the position to do so,i mean the estimated amount of money you think i may need(i know it is not a fixed sum,just give me a range please sir)
depends on your tuition bro..
If your total fee is 6million,then u need about 8million or more on ur statement
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by timodam4real: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amen. Abeg Oga Graviton email me :timodam4real@yahoo.com, I need your help. Thanks

Graviton2: This is my 1000th post (Should have been more than that but for the NL data loss). Anyway, I believe it is fair I used it meaningfully.

To all visa applicants, may God favour you all and crown your efforts with success — May God's favour go before you all and make your results at the embassy positive.

To Slimmy, and others who were delayed for one reason or another, may God's mercy and grace speak for you and right every wrong in your next interview — May He put a smile on your face and uphold you all.

To people like yours faithfully who are preparing for this sojourn to the United States, May God bless, guide and protect us here, on transit and over there — may divine providence go forth to those experiencing certain forms of difficulties at this time. May He crown our efforts over there and make them positive and great.

To those already in the United States, more blessings and may God deliver you from strife and turbulence.

May God's light shine on us all, may His love envelope us more than we ever hespererit it. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Cheers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2014

honeyad: Emirates $5000+ for economy ticket price shocked abeg na human being dem go serve as food?

stevecrun: Theflint1,wetin u and that bloodykiller guy get?the guy is always coming here to insult u..
He was formally bloodyassasin,i think justwise banned him,he then opened a new account..

I'm practically gasping for breath — These posts are damn funny!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

I'm practically gasping for breath — These posts are damn funny!
no be only u laugh my broda..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: Theflint1,wetin u and that bloodykiller guy get?the guy is always coming here to insult u..

A psycho, met him on politics section and ever since we've been hurling insults on one another.
N.B. Whichever thread he lands on, sensible discussion takes flight off the thread so he's best ignored, I'm handling him.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
timodam4real: Amen. Abeg Oga Graviton email me :timodam4real@yahoo.com, I need your help. Thanks

Okay. I've sent you one. I'll be happy to help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: no be only u laugh my broda..

That is one thing I like about NL, anytime I drop in, I always laugh away my sorrows.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Joenice: hahahahhaha. PM for a cheaper price.

Check your mail bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: A psycho, met him on politics section and ever since we've been hurling insults on one another.
N.B. Whichever thread he lands on, sensible discussion takes flight off the thread so he's best ignored, I'm handling him.
cheesy grin, i cant stop laffing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: A psycho, met him on politics section and ever since we've been hurling insults on one another.

Lmao! The bolded killed me!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: honeyad dont pm him ooo tongue

U dah av been pinging since day before yesterday u no answer me embarassed * in teddyrain's voice* is it because am not in amelika yet too? angry grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
honeyad:

U dah av been pinging since day before yesterday u no answer me embarassed * in teddyrain's voice* is it because am not in amelika yet too? angry grin

Faints! You guys are killing me. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dahfweshdude69: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
ah!..how come...I still paid $1198 for Lagos to Texas last week...Nah God save me oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.