Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (453997 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Callmebabe(f): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Look, you have been told to let things slide. Be mature.
smiley OK
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Callmebabe: smiley OK

Ehen!

Which schools have you come up with?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Your money never finish on transit before that's why. Shiet mehn! Those 4days were the longest of my life. Lol.

All these things no fit phase me for the shekpe wey you promise me though.

I can imagine! grin Those 4 days con be like 4 months for ur body grin

...shekpe? I don't give people what I don't take. tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kennyzita(f): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

TOEFL is not much of a big deal if you are able to convince the VO that you have a good command of English language. What Nigerians should really worry about is SAT/GRE/GMAT.. That doesn't mean you should take the TOEFL is your school requires it.

How do you convince the VO about GRE? That it's not required for your study since it's not even mentioned on the school's website unlike for TOEFL. Bowie State University, MSc.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
**slaps the american ambassador to Naija wit my Visa* Guy why u alow dis guys d quarel abou Visa? *Now Smiling* Oya which babe wee support me 100 percent? Amerinancy and Zee Pls both of u shul love me, If we become 3 in 1 wallahi i no go lack support till i die but me na mony I want. sad

Joenice sowiee errm i too like dat name...errm, Teddy, haba Sir, dat was too deep. Maybe afta Idaws got his Visa, he became extremely busy. Now u aff urs u go know aw e be sha Not defending anybody.. bur ma Niqqa, Let it Go *in Modo's Voice* *Now Bouncing out of this US Embassy with 5 VO's as Body Gaurd* Come, Zee and graviton plus Juntod take it easy o..and Callmebabe, Omor dem go soon Ban deport u for ur choice of words. *Now Scratching ma Head* come where Justwise sef? this room is now unkept. i need some Ban asap, lets serenate this street of LA *Slaps CGI Staff and Embassy security with my Visa* Come stand well!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
streetMic: **slaps the american ambassador to Naija wit my Visa* Guy why u alow dis guys d quarel abou Visa? *Now Smiling* Oya which babe wee support me 100 percent? Amerinancy and Zee Pls both of u shul love me, If we become 3 in 1 wallahi i no go lack support till i die but me na mony I want. sad

Joenice sowiee errm i too like dat name...errm, Teddy, haba Sir, dat was too deep. Maybe afta Idaws got his Visa, he became extremely busy. Now u aff urs u go know aw e be sha Not defending anybody.. bur ma Niqqa, Let it Go *in Modo's Voice* *Now Bouncing out of this US Embassy with 5 VO's as Body Gaurd* Come, Zee and graviton plus Juntod take it easy o..and Callmebabe, Omor dem go soon Ban deport u for ur choice of words. *Now Scratching ma Head* come where Justwise sef? this room is now unkept. i need some Ban asap, lets serenate this street of LA *Slaps CGI Staff and Embassy security with my Visa* Come stand well!

So you collect your visa today, na to dey slap person you come carry for mind? angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2: coobboy,

How is your application going?
Man everything is going good, I'm still waiting on troy university..... But UTA is still giving problems, saying I should write TOEFL... After telling them nigeria uses the british system of learning, dunno why they even need it.
When I get admitted to troy I'll transfer just like ms zeezahbee did
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica:

I can imagine! grin Those 4 days con be like 4 months for ur body grin

...shekpe? I don't give people what I don't take. tongue

Niccur, don't test me!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: idaw, you dey offend me oo, why you quote the quote na cheesy ? better person, how preparations ?i go arrange egusi soup and poundo yam for your arrival
sure boo cheesy.. can't wait to taste dat meal..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
kennyzita:

How do you convince the VO about GRE? That it's not required for your study since it's not even mentioned on the school's website unlike for TOEFL. Bowie State University, MSc.

Do you have previous work experience that relates with your Masters? Do you have a previous research work? These could serve as reason for exemption from the GRE.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
coobboy:
Man everything is going good, I'm still waiting on troy university..... But UTA is still giving problems, saying I should write TOEFL... After telling them nigeria uses the british system of learning, dunno why they even need it.
When I get admitted to troy I'll transfer just like ms zeezahbee did

Glad you're okay. UTA are always kinging — you should keep pushing. Best of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'll respond to the accusations wen I'm less busy smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Stewee:

Not Seen!

Stewee kindly send me an email at your earliest convenience. juntod2013(at)gmail.com

Want to make an urgent inquiry

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idazbawz: I'll respond to the accusations wen I'm less busy smiley

winkLmao!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2014

Pls respond even if for the sole purpose of vindication.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Glad you're okay. UTA are always kinging — you should keep pushing. Best of luck.
I'll reply UTA later for now I'm abandoning them
Let me get troy's admission and i-20 first abeg
Thanks man
How far with arrangements, wait don't tell me your not tired of this country?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
coobboy:
I'll reply UTA later for now I'm abandoning them
Let me get troy's admission and i-20 first abeg
Thanks man
How far with arrangements, wait don't tell me your not tired of this country?

That's cool. Troy is a great school, you might come to like it there.

I'm not tired yet, not when my mom is bombarding me with Akpu and Egusi — who knows when I will taste my mom's food again! Allow me make I dey chop up abeg!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
jamoyakz: Hello peeps I have being an ardent follower of this thread and I have never seen the need to comment on it!!! 1st and foremost I have to thank those who started the trend for giving people insight on how to get F1 Visas with less stress.. My main motive of posting these is to say that I'm totally disappointed in the comments of some of the followers 1.) Zeezahbee please you talk too much and act like you know everything, we are all here to learn not because you have entered yankee you will be acting saucy to everyone mind you, you never really see life and try to be a lil polite coz you are not feeding anyone here and also stop being sentimental 2.) Teddy I feel what you are saying but in life not all will show gratitude for ones favour to them an please there was no need for all that long speech coz things are suppose to be keep secret 3.) Idazbawz brother no need for all this bad blood cause we live in a small world, I have being liking your personality previously but guess your immaturity take the better part of you(not insulting you) but please learn how not to answer everyone coz if you had schooled in UNIBEN if for don over you an Zeezahbee 4.) Amerinancy try an settle stuff even if you know one side is wrong... No gain in taking side 5.) Calimebabe please try and stop using foul language on this thread cause it don't speak well of you..
May God bless us all an help us in our hustle!!!!!!!! I greet the house an Ramadan Kareem to my muslim brothers and sisters!!!
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

Pls respond even if for the sole purpose of vindication.

Let them take it outside — Straight up!

Afterall, it won't make much of a difference when some people are already choosing sides and "standing 100%". Lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

That's cool. Troy is a great school, you might come to like it there.

I'm not tired yet, not when my mom is bombarding me with Akpu and Egusi — who knows when I will taste my mom's food again! Allow me make I dey chop up abeg!
Hmmmm I dunno, but my main focus is texas though
Lol see enjoyment, ehn u'll come home on holidays nah, wouldn't u do that? Or your mum would go to the states to see you
don't worry since u'll eat more of that when you're in the states, hope you know how to cook oh, cos it seems your a mummy's boy!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Let them take it outside — Straight up!

Afterall, it would make much of a difference when some people arw already choosing sides and "standing 100%"
am telling you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
we dey wait o!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
coobboy:
Hmmmm I dunno, but my main focus is texas though
Lol see enjoyment, ehn u'll come home on holidays nah, wouldn't u do that? Or your mum would go to the states to see you
don't worry since u'll eat more of that when you're in the states, hope you know how to cook oh, cos it seems your a mummy's boy!

I'll be coming home during my Junior year break, I can't stay seperated from my family for too long — I'll go mad!

I love Akpu as a typical Igbo guy should, unfortunately I'm not allowed to cook off campus, and those African restaurants are frigging expensive.
cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Passport(VISA) picked! Halleluyah

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gravitron:

Na you be mediator abi? Una no get job. grin grin

Callmebabe:
Oya PM me, I will give you good Psychology schools. Even my village school offers Msc Psychology. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica: Passport(VISA) picked! Halleluyah
Congratulations, Amefrica. Come and greet me in my village when you land in North America smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

I'll be coming home during my Junior year break, I can't stay seperated from my family for too long — I'll go mad!

I love Akpu as a typical Igbo guy should, unfortunately I'm not allowed to cook off campus, and those African restaurants are frigging expensive.
cry
Lol don't run mad oh..... When you see life there, then you'll decide if you wanna come to nigeria
Would you be staying on campus?
Yeah I know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica: Passport(VISA) picked! Halleluyah
Congrats man once again.... Canadian visa fine sha cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
I remember in the previous threads so much help was rendered, no much criticism
When some one asks please recommend schools for me and some sort of stuff-- people would help in reply and give websites to search for schools themselves and at least recommend some schools.
How hard is that!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
coobboy:
Lol don't run mad oh..... When you see life there, then you'll decide if you wanna come to nigeria
Would you be staying on campus?
Yeah I know

Yeah, I'm staying on-campus
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Yeah, I'm staying on-campus
*Sniffs much* hmmm I smell money around you man
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
coobboy:
*Sniffs much* hmmm I smell money around you man

it's not like that, man. My Intl student advisor insists I stay on-campus (it's compulsory for international scholars).

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.