Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (461164 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
@DanjaNinja, great job. Yes, post it. Is it okay also studying with Engineering Mathematics textbook for GRE?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
streetMic: wakanow jux issued me a flight ticket i did not pay for. LMAO. dis one na too much blessing o.
am a staff of dat coy, I'll have ticket canceled.......lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by DanjaNinja(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Joenice: @DanjaNinja, great job. Is it okay also using Engineering Mathematics textbook?

Sure,if you have the time but its not a prerequisite. Any book that serves to increase ur understanding of the fundamental principles of the listed topics works but always return to the listed books, especially Barrons,Grubber, Nova Math Bible and Manhattan, to apply what you have studied in solving math problems.

Listed Topics:

Algebra
Inequalities and Absolute Values
Functions, Formulas, and Sequences
Fractions and Decimals
Percents
Divisibility and Primes
Exponents and Roots
Number Properties
Word Problems
Two-Variable Word Problems
Rates and Work
Variables-in-the-Choices Problems
Ratios
Averages, Weighted Averages, Median, and Mode
Standard Deviation and Normal Distribution
Probability, Combinatorics, and Overlapping Sets
Data Interpretation
Polygons and Rectangular Solids
Circles and Cylinders
Triangles
Coordinate Geometry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
@DanjaNinja, all these are just the topics for the GRE Math, right? smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by unnamdi79(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
myy travel experience is something else..im stuck in a country where i dont know anubody...missed my flight to washington due to a delay in lagos..im stuck in dakar
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by DanjaNinja(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Joenice: @DanjaNinja, all these are just the topics for the GRE Math, right? smiley

Yup. Send a blank mail to selfstudy.version2@gmail.com for soft copies of Manhanttan GRE prep and Nova Math Bible. You will find details of all topics in those books. You can also send a blank mail to selfstudy@gmail.com for a larger collection of all GRE books.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by rosybabyy: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
juntod: . Thanks@juntod. I am just nervous cos of being a first timer;Anoda ques pls I do get my mthly rollover (fixed deposit) from d bank in my email can I just get it printed out or should just go yo d bank to get the certificate?

Make sure you have proof of the annual leave. Your fixed deposit account is okay. But back it up with your pay stubs/slips as well as a 6 months statement of account showing your in/out flow of cash.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by DanjaNinja(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
unnamdi79: myy travel experience is something else..im stuck in a country where i dont know anubody...missed my flight to washington due to a delay in lagos..im stuck in dakar

Sorry Bro.... cry cry cry cry....How did it happen?....Have you sorted it out or your still in dakar?...Please share your experience bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
DanjaNinja:

Yup. Send a blank mail to selfstudy.version2@gmail.com for soft copies of Manhanttan GRE prep and Nova Math Bible. You will find details of all topics in those books. You can also send a blank mail to selfstudy@gmail.com for a larger collection of all GRE books.
The niggar. I love ur vibes. smiley Keep the ball rolling cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
unnamdi79: myy travel experience is something else..im stuck in a country where i dont know anubody...missed my flight to washington due to a delay in lagos..im stuck in dakar
Sorry about that. When is your next flight?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by DanjaNinja(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Joenice: The niggar. I love ur vibes. smiley Keep the ball rolling cheesy

@The niggar: lmao...you welcome bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by rosybabyy: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
cheesy@streetMic, do u have what it takes to change my status? Lol!
Its rather complicated getting my company to sponsor me now or posing as one. I just wanna do this course chikena!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
rosybabyy: cheesy@streetMic, do u have what it takes to change my status? Lol!
Its rather complicated getting my company to sponsor me now or posing as one. I just wanna do this course chikena!

My guy got all what it takes to change your status ooooo cos he got the swags and lots more. I trust my nigga gringringrin

You can sponsor yourself since you have the money and if VO ask why is your company not sponsoring you then you defend yourself by saying you want promotion from your place of work and you need this course certificate in order for you to head a unit.... Add yours to it or anyone who like you can help you add more to it.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2014

Am sorry to hear about that... Are you saying Dakar in Senegal or which of the Dakar
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rubywoo: Good morning everyone!

Please I got my request for an emergency interview approved,How do I go about rescheduling a new date.

Thanks.

I thought you will be given available dates where you will pick your choice and instructions on how you will book for the one you want.

Maybe you pm idabawz to assist you cos he went through that before.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Stewee: I hope they won't trash my Benson and Hedges

Hmmmmm... Is that not Agbo Jedi stick
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Chars1289: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
@DanjaNinja

tenks for dt info on Gre strategies....u do well...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by DanjaNinja(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chars1289: @DanjaNinja

tenks for dt info on Gre strategies....u do well...

u welcome bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by hayour00: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hey, anyone in New York or coming towards NY for studies this summer?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
hayour00: Hey, anyone in New York or coming towards NY for studies this summer?
Yea! Sup
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
decreamaster:
me heading to NYC.parking my stuffs too but slowly coz sch resumes sept,soo na enjoyment i still dey o grin
how many chicks u don catch? cheesy cheesy grin grin
my sch resumes sept 3rd... wen is yours?? Really looking for travel partners..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by hayour00: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
decreamaster:
Yea! Sup

I'm ok! are you in NY or about coming? anyway, trynna get a new apt and my effort has been futile so far..Dunno if there's someone who knows how i can go about the whole apt process or probably wants to share apt because these agents are rip off.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
streetMic: wakanow jux issued me a flight ticket i did not pay for. LMAO. dis one na too much blessing o.
kon gimme nah
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
rosybabyy: cheesy@streetMic, do u have what it takes to change my status? Lol!
can u share your age range??
My 3days experience at the embassy-- they've never approved a training visa... Consulars frown at it.

If you are not dat old, I'd advice you go through school, prolly MSC....

I have someone dat shares your profile, with his invitation letter from d sch n his wealth, he still finds it difficult to get an approved visa...

I'm not discouraging u tho... Ori yato work

My 2 kobo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by rosybabyy: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
@idazbawz and others pls, why would the consulars frown at it? I am working in a reputable company, well paid and I don't inyend running away
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by rosybabyy: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
@idazbawz and others pls, why would the consulars frown at it? I am working in a reputable company, well paid and I don't intend running away
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
@danjaNinja...u did a great job @ ur analysis for d gre prep. It's well analysed for beginners. Kip it up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by repsin(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sat for my GRE today. Had 160 verbal and 161 quantitative. Guys hope I'm good to go
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
rosybabyy: @idazbawz and others pls, why would the consulars frown at it? I am working in a reputable company, well paid and I don't inyend running away

You have nothing to worry about. If you don't mind, put on an engagement ring and let the VO know you will get married soon. This leave is a perfect time to get the training done cos after marriage, your schedule will be very tight (Just be smiling while saying this). You will get your visa. Nor fear.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
repsin: Sat for my GRE today. Had 160 verbal and 161 quantitative. Guys hope I'm good to go

321? You are more than good to go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
rosybabyy: @idazbawz and others pls, why would the consulars frown at it? I am working in a reputable company, well paid and I don't intend running away

People might be qualify with loads of documents and so on but might not be eligible for the visa on the day of his/her interview.

What people need is God's mercy, grace and favour to be eligible on the day of interview, therefore pray for it.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
hayour00: Hey, anyone in New York or coming towards NY for studies this summer?
Getting an apartment in New York is crazy. If I may ask, how are you searching?

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.