Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454217 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica: Na wa for some people on this nairaland oo - see the threatening-mail I just got from someone I don't even know. Smh!

Odikwa danger-ful and dangerous!

You get beef with person ni?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
goryorhal:

Wale is that why you are scared !!!!
Who knows the guy might be one of those willing to carry your luggages to the airport... Jes give him your ticket info and the work will be done ASAP ...
No fear the guy jawe .. Na small pikin e b

Scared? Not even a bit. grin I just dey sit down watch him dey do hin madness. Thanks jaree!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Graviton2:

Odikwa danger-ful and dangerous!

You get beef with person ni?

No bro! You can skim tru the posts on my moniker - I bet you, the person is gonna be fished-out latest 2mrw.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica:

No bro! You can skim tru the posts on my moniker - I bet you, the person is gonna be fished-out latest 2mrw.

Stuff like this happen. it is to be expected. Just pray about it and trash the hate mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by exxy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
@Graviton, come to facebook bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by exxy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
The Global Student Loan® is the ONLY comprehensive education loan for international and distance learning students that does not require a co-signer from another country.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Graviton2:

Stuff like this happen. it is to be expected. Just pray about it and trash the hate mail.

Some people just need psychological evaluation! Smh for haters..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica: Na wa for some people on this nairaland oo - see the threatening-mail I just got from someone I don't even know. Smh!

I wish you could know the person that sent that message.. Anyway small small big boss ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica:

Some people just need psychological evaluation! Smh for haters..

It's just one of those things. If you don't have critics, you won't be motivated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
exxy: @Graviton, come to facebook bro

Yes, boss!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Walspring:

I wish you could know the person that sent that message.. Anyway small small big boss ooo

No wahala boss! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Graviton2:

It's just one of those things. If you don't have critics, you won't be motivated.

Right! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica:

No wahala boss! cheesy

Good....!!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Graviton2:

Chai!

MsNas, you didn't even ask whether I don catch Ebola! Why?

Diaris God oh! cry cry
shocked shocked I no dey ask if people "cash" Ebola oo. Even for www. Odikwa risky!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2014
MsNas:
shocked shocked I no dey ask if people "cash" Ebola oo. Even for www. Odikwa risky!

Them dey threaten your fellow omo Ibadan and you nor gree do anything! angry DiariZz Goduu oOo..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 12:10am On Aug 21, 2014
Amefrica:

Them dey threaten your fellow omo Ibadan and you nor gree do anything! angry DiariZz Goduu oOo..
The person dey mad ni. Just ignore him. Wetin he wan use your flight details do? Shéy wón shey party L'òri è ni?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by electronic(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2014
ridimic1: pls.. masters in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & MASTERS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE ..which is more lucrative in d US ...thanks

Computer Science Bro!!! cool

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:45am On Aug 21, 2014
MsNas:

At least you for ask me how my "bory" dey sha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ridimic1: 1:13am On Aug 21, 2014
electronic:

Computer Science Bro!!! cool

u got pm sir smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ojsenior: 1:47am On Aug 21, 2014
exxy: The Global Student Loan® is the ONLY comprehensive education loan for international and distance learning students that does not require a co-signer from another country.
yes they do, but they don't have any active loan program for international student. My response is based on an email I got few weeks ago. Thanks for sharing this information for people that may benefit later in the future
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 4:53am On Aug 21, 2014
BigFrancis, Yes, I took the Greyhound and we spent around 17 hours to get to Chicago with stop-overs in: Columbus, Ohio; Cleveland, Ohio and Indiana. I later took the Amtrak train- 3 hours- to my school.

MsNas, thanks for the support sis! I am presently with a group of Nigeria guys in a Western Illinois as I am typing this. In fact, I was picked at the train station by 2 Naija girls. These are all wonderful people...
I sent an email to that prof 5 minutes ago and he replies immediately telling me to come and see him tomorrow by 1:30 pm. I will update you in due course.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 4:56am On Aug 21, 2014
Excuse my typos... I am so weak and tired...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 6:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Feexo:
MsNas, thanks for the support sis! I am presently with a group of Nigeria guys in a Western Illinois as I am typing this. In fact, I was picked at the train station by 2 Naija girls. These are all wonderful people...
I sent an email to that prof 5 minutes ago and he replies immediately telling me to come and see him tomorrow by 1:30 pm. I will update you in due course.
Thank God for Journey mercies. Glad you're there safe and in one piece. I'm crossing my fingers hoping to hear good news as per the Prof. visit tomorrow.

Did you meet Fidelia and Samson among the Nigerians in Macomb?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 6:10am On Aug 21, 2014
Graviton2:

At least you for ask me how my "bory" dey sha.
Lol. E ma binu. How your "bory"? cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2014
MsNas:
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 21, 2014
MsNas:
The person dey mad ni. Just ignore him. Wetin he wan use your flight details do? Shéy wón shey party L'òri è ni?

Mi o kuku mo fun dindinrin ara e. grin Thanks jaree, sister!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2014
Feexo: BigFrancis, Yes, I took the Greyhound and we spent around 17 hours to get to Chicago with stop-overs in: Columbus, Ohio; Cleveland, Ohio and Indiana. I later took the Amtrak train- 3 hours- to my school.

God who gave you the visa and made your coming to the united states possible,will see you through in all your steps..my broda

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by wiseman2392(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2014
Gud morning, people in d house, I appreciate all your effort in this forum, pls I am a chemistry graduate, I need students in USA doing chemistry masters or PhD. I need you people to direct me pls. I Will really appreciate this. At the same time am trying to browse some schools that offer chemistry, although I could see some but the program is very important as I wud like to go for organic course. The professor I talked to said he is not an organic professor at etsu. Pls how can u be of help to me. Your response is highly welcome. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Heading To Florida Today...
Showers of Blessings for Me grin

Flights for 2:10pm.
Will keep you guys posted.

Thanks to all that have helped to this point. I'm appreciate it!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2014
Stewee: Heading To Florida Today...
Showers of Blessings for Me grin

Flights for 2:10pm.
Will keep you guys posted.

Thanks to all that have helped to this point. I'm appreciate it!!!

Fare thee well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2014
MsNas:

My bory dey fine, but hunger hold man for neck like bow-tie grin Na God I dey look

Let me PM you, there's been a new development about that issue.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2014
godG:

Fare thee well.

Thanks Bud!

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.