Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network (20965 Views)

Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo / Jonathan Orders Ministers With Political Ambition To Resign By October 20th / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by funnyx2: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
The moderator of this thread must be very biased and bigoted for hiding my post, there was nothing in my post that is against the forum rules, this is getting ridiculous There are several posts above mine that that broke all the rules yet they are not hidden undecided

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by kabaka1: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
KenGali:

Liar,
Are you sure you are not stupidly checking the price of the vehicles based ordinary BMW 7 series. Off course you must too smart to know the difference with a security vehicle.

In case you do not know, BMW does not advertise the price of their security vehicles on their web site. You have to submit you details and get screened to even download the brochure. You are here telling lies about internet research to make your lies plausible. Here is the official link go get the price http://www.bmw-security-vehicles.com/security_vehicles/en/index.html.

Further, the only quotes available are for the used vehicles. Here is the link http://www.bmw-security-vehicles.com/security_vehicles/en/_teaserpool_2010/download/shared/pdf/offer_7series_2006.pdf at €175,000 Euros, which is $240,000.00

If the used vehicle cost $240,000.00 dollars, how can Sahara and Dino Melaya claim the new vehicles can be bought for $200,000.00

Or let me guess, they could not decipher the difference between a used car and new vehicle.
Stop peddling lies that you cannot substantiate!

I'm glad that u've at least taken some time do some research in d prices of armored vehicles, but truth to be told, there's always a cheaper way to get an amored car like those ones Mrs Oduah got 4 d astronomical price of $2m.
Let's forget Dino's price quote of getting his own at $200g.
 But do u know that u can even customize ur own car 2 become an armed vehicle? All u have 2 u do is send ur car to a company that customizes cars 2 become armored security vehicle, so all that this company will do is to add metallic protective plates to d skin of ur car n then change all windshields to ones that can withstand bullet shots. Same approach could also have been taken 2 acquire these two security BMWs gotten by Mrs Oduah. Noting that d price range of a new BMW in Us is b/w $60g - $140g (http://www.motortrend.com/new_cars/01/bmw/)
Ok let's say this ministry because they're  cash strapped, buys a new $75g BMW then send it to one if these companies Like: http://www.alpineco.com/bulletproof-cars.php

then if this company customizes those cars n ships them to d ministry, do u think the cost if doing all these will take up to $500g. D answer is a BIG NO!!!

By taking d latter approach by d ministry for acquiring these vehicle 4 mrs Oduah, u can estimate how much it'll save rather buying d vehicles from a car dealership like Coscharis.

It's really obvious that there's a wasteful use of financial resources n fraud here simply because mrs Oduah n her cohorts in that ministry know how they cod make by inflating d cost of acquiring those vehicles, which will be up to a cool free 100s of thousands of dollars in their deep pocket.
They simply do that because they know that's d norm in all naija ministries used to loot our treasury.
And gullible people like u see nothing wrong with d practice n have no intention of putting a stop 2 d practice of public officials easily stealing d tax payers money right in front of them and still go unpunished for their corrupt  actions.

Well, shame on all d supporters of govt like u.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by oldenglish: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
This thread was started on the 17th and today is 20th. I think 72 hours has elapsed.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Brimmie(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
oldenglish: This thread was started on the 17th and today is 20th. I think 72 hours has elapsed.

Lmao! grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by jpphilips(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2013
talk4free:

I pity the children that will come out of your loins. To think you will raise your own kids with this level of irresponsiblity you have just displayed is indeed frightening.
In case you don't know, since you obviously don't use your mucus filled brain, its because of people like Stella that you are still hoping for the airport to be built in Enugu in 2013. If the fact that a yoruba man steals, a Hausa man steals and hence an Ibo man must steal clearly points to why you are in your situation. But you don't know because you are obviously stupid. If the people in charge of any state had remained steadfast while others were stealing, that state would have been the little dubai in Nigeria.
We know they are all the same. Everyone knows that. But for you to openly support such is outright disgusting. And this applies to the rest like you. I do pity your generation!!!

Trust me Kaeto is finished, that was the height of vocal irresponsibility, like seriously, some Nigerians are something else.
does he really mean that post? are you sure he is alright? I think he might be in shackles in an underfunded mental home.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by funnyx(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
So the moderator eventually allows me to post after 2 days? I still demand that my hidden post be released except if the moderator can proof that it's against the forum rules in any way. If I have erred in any way I'm more than willing to serve the ban as required but what I will not tolerate is arbitral hidden of posts which the moderator just didn't like.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Pukkah: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
anonimi:

I have clearly expressed my views about Oduah's culpability and need for sanctions. I advise you to read and obtain complete knowledge on what you are discussing that you may not perish- Amen!

There's really no need for this.

I send it back to you in full and completely, together with the accrued interest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-governors In Senate To Back Amaechi / 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.