Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? (2092 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Can A Married Woman Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by GentleMimi: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
I'm throwing this question out to guys.If u are driving with your babe and your best pal,who would you prefer to sit in front with you? Please i would'nt mind if you state your reasons.
And babes,would you be offended if your BF tells you to sit at the back while he and his pal sit in front?
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by barackodam: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sure my gf, my guy shud undastand na

1 Like

Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
The gurl should sit in the front seat
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by sweetpoison(m): 12:20am On Oct 18, 2013
Never treat a girl as a wife...u will regret it forever...how can my homie sit behind a girl I never marry..even as my wife...she looks more pretigious sitting @ d owner corner... All dis ugly dudes sef tire me with yeye question and thread

9 Likes

Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 18, 2013
Wetin concern me concern where I sit
Is it my car
Inasmuch as it's someone else's car, the important thing is to get to my destination safely! How i go come dey form ownership on top anoda person's tin! Abeg, i get better tin to think abt dn all dt!

What am I even doing here sef

1 Like

Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by Tonykings: 3:54am On Oct 18, 2013
For peace to reign.na who firt sit down there oooo....... I nogo fit tell 1 to gt up for d oda to sit, its a tin of mutual respect.............. Bt on my own sha i go prefer my guy there oo girls too lik formin dy go cum put leg on top dash board.. God punish u.... As if dem dy folo prsn wash motor..winches
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by Exponental(m): 5:53am On Oct 18, 2013
My wife sits infront. She has been sitting infront before marriage.
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by GentleMimi: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2013
sweetpoison: Never treat a girl as a wife...u will regret it forever...how can my homie sit behind a girl I never marry..even as my wife...she looks more pretigious sitting @ d owner corner... All dis ugly dudes sef tire me with yeye question and thread
wow,dude! So even if u were married u'll want ur woman to sit at the back ? Have u heard the saying that 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'? Guy na u go feel the tin ooo. Lol! Thanks for ur opinion sha
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by sweetpoison(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2013
GentleMimi:
wow,dude! So even if u were married u'll want ur woman to sit at the back ? Have u heard the saying that 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'? Guy na u go feel the tin ooo. Lol! Thanks for ur opinion sha
my mother use to sit behind when my dad picks his friend and they re still married after 36yrs...didn't see no fury....that's y u need to marry a mature woman....
Wish dis thread can get to frontpage for more opinions

1 Like

Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by KingsleyJay(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2013
Na the guy go sit for front naw, whether best friend or not
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by nikkypearl(f): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2013
there is no big deal sitting at the back while my hubbie's friend takes the front seat,it shows how respectful the woman is.

4 Likes

Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by joeekuns(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2013
nikkypearl: there is no big deal sitting at the back while my hubbie's friend takes the front seat,it shows how respectful the woman is.

Mature mind talking here....for me my best buddy sits in front unless he wishes to do otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2013
I see my man more, may even ride with him in the front seat more so If my man's friend is around, I'd gladly prefer to ride with my man at the back seat.infact, id stretch well and relax well. they would have a lot of jisting and familiarising to do so why would I wanna come between that

Personally, I think it would look strange if his friend sitz at the back,the picture painted would look like his friend is a stranger

2 Likes

Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by Tabelachizza(f): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2013
Personally,i hate front seat evn in a public transport,am afraid of accident so my buddie's friend shud occupy d front seat,am always com4table at d back seat::
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by buoye1(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2013
It jx depends on the situation of things,If I was in d car with my guy b4 she ll sit behind........if she's there wid me,she cnt go bk cos my guy!!!!!!that is it

2 Likes

Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by buoye1(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2013
thareta: I see my man more, may even ride with him in the front seat more so If my man's friend is around, I'd gladly prefer to ride with my man at the back seat.infact, id stretch well and relax well. they would have a lot of jisting and familiarising to do so why would I wanna come between that

Personally, I think it would look strange if his friend sitz at the back,the picture painted would look like his friend is a stranger
Thank u....What an understanding wife/wife to be.....God bless u IJN
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by kagari: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
As for me

una know say person they get mumu guy and correct guy

if na my mumu guy the guy go go back oo, unless him don sidon b4 my babe show

if na my correct guy my babe go go back even though she don siddon b4 my G show

but 4 wifey she decides where to sit, but she usually prefers back sit when iam with my real G's

last bullet: she know all my mumu guys

1 Like

Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by baggy4luv(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
alutacontinua: Wetin concern me concern where I sit
Is it my car
Inasmuch as it's someone else's car, the important thing is to get to my destination safely! How i go come dey form ownership on top anoda person's tin! Abeg, i get better tin to think abt dn all dt!

What am I even doing here sef
ma you aint the avg Nigerian girl.*#kisse**
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by Fxwarrior: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
GentleMimi: I'm throwing this question out to guys.If u are driving with your babe and your best pal,who would you prefer to sit in front with you? Please i would'nt mind if you state your reasons.
And babes,would you be offended if your BF tells you to sit at the back while he and his pal sit in front?

My woman should be in front with me. Datz all.
Op why the question nah? undecided
Not an issue.
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by 2blunt: 5:12am On Oct 19, 2013
I feel ur personality comes to play here.
I had a biz meeting wit a friend, wen we were done, he drove to go pick his girlfriend from work, I was in front, wen d gal came out, I left d front sit for her and went to d back for d gal to sit in front.
He later called me to appreciate dat little act, and he said it was d galfriend dat actually mentioned it.
Dat's just me, some pple wldnt (both sexes)
It depends on d way u see it

1 Like

Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2013
na me get d car?? If d owner of d car wants his buddie to join him in d front.. Why shud i object? And besides i get to be with him more often.. So no biggie
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Tabelachizza: Personally,i hate front seat evn in a public transport,am afraid of accident so my buddie's friend shud occupy d front seat,am always com4table at d back seat::
Liar>>>Naija girls like front sit die esp wen it is in their rich bfs car. Personally i believe the woman shud seat behind. Kapish?
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
I always find my way to the back,out of respect.No biggie.
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by yummyp(f): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
For me.. Wen his best friend is around I always go to the back seat, sometimes his best friend wil ask me to come to d front seat.... Dat shows respect Don't c t as a big deal....
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by robonski15(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
buoye1: It jx depends on the situation of things,If I was in d car with my guy b4 she ll sit behind........if she's there wid me,she cnt go bk cos my guy!!!!!!that is it

GBAM!!!
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by Gudintent: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hmm depends

If the person is older I will move to the back out of respect, anyone else can be a roof passenger for all I care undecided
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by veave(f): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
i go to the back of my own free will... can always sit in front wen his friend isnt there. i hate people standing or sitting behind me, makes me uncomfortable... its just d@ some guys are insensitive.
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
As far as i have not married her, she should stay at the back gaddemit!!! angry
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
LesbianBoy: As far as i have not married her, she should stay at the back gaddemit!!! angry
I thought u are a lesbian/gay u wan marry too lol grin
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by fflamingo(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nawa o people wey no get common maruwa dey comment.....
Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by samilo88(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2013
My younger brother won't sit at the back seat cos of a girlfriend not to talk of a good friend. When shit hits d fan tomorrow, na ur guys go fit help u out o.

(1) (Reply)

Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party / Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? / Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.