Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders (30269 Views)

Help! I Am Suffering From Depression / Thread For Those Suffering From Insomnia?... / Help/remedies For Those Suffering From Hyperhidrosis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by bettermike: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Krystalxxx: thanks very mmuch bettermike,im sure this will help
You're welcome.
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
but i guess i should stop telling my mom anything because she tells people and she adds very bitter talk,no hope offering at all.
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
but i guess i should stop telling my mom anything because she tells people and she adds very bitter talk,no hope offering at all. Since i was little
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by badluck247: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by depressionkills(f): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
bettermike: You keep missing the point, dont you? Look, YOU ARE NOT SICK. And are you sure you didnt come here to join a pity party? Last i checked, even the title of this our thread say a whole lot. (a thread for those SUFFERING from...). TO SAY YOU ARE SUFFERING MEANS YOU ARE DECLARING YOURSELF A WEAKLING (PLAYING VICTIM). You wont get very far with that believe me. THIS WORLD WAS NOT BUILT FOR VICTIMS BUT VICTORS! Remember the saying "survival of the fittest"? WHAT WE SHOULD BE DOING HERE IS EMPATHIZING WITH OURSELVES AND then SOLVING OUR PROBLEMS TOGETHER. Would you like me to say this all over again? Now, lets hear our problems, cry together and solve the sucker! Together.

[size=50pt]STOP IT![/size]
Stop judging and driving people into silence! and [size=40pt]stop telling mentally ill people that 'they are playing the victim'[/size]
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by depressionkills(f): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
bettermike: I asked you not to take offence. Whats wrong with you?
This is exactly why it is offensive.
For real Mike, I dont understand you. You know something is very offensive to people, especially very vulnerable people but you say it anyway and try to get away with it by saying 'but dont take offense' and life is hard, when you are among the one UNNECESSARILY MAKING IT HARD FOR OTHERS.
Phder used the word 'nonsense' toward you once, and you went TOTALLY OFF FOR IT!! For a word, once. Yet you see no problem constantly berating others, downplaying their pain and hardship, telling them that they are basically liars and crybabies 'playing the victim'.

I opened this thread for people to open their heart in peace and be safe from people like[b] YOU [/b]. Who constantly refuse to share their story and only judge others. Stop judging, stop trying to force your own unscientific understanding of depression on us!

I still wonder what may have happened to you to make you so damn hard on people with mental illness

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by depressionkills(f): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Big.game:
Not everybody suffering from depression is a weakling, i myself decided to visit this thread not for sympathy but cause i knew it would be nice talking to others who has experienced the same illness as myself. Please, No pity parties.
It would be better if Some sort of group like say on whatsapp, bbm or hangouts is created. There are somethings not worth revealing on a public forum.

You are not a weakling *HUGS* wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley

Forgive Mike, he is in denial smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by depressionkills(f): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Krystalxxx: hi im new here please but i think this is a really useful thread. I have a problem ive bin battling with and havent gotten over. I always hoped i would get married as a virgin but unfortunately i lost my virginitylast month and i feel so unhappy about it. I wasnt forced but i wasnt happy. I have a very critical and possesive mother who always tricks me into trusting her with my issues but when i tell her all she does is to condemn me. When i felt so bad about my virginity that i even told her to help me commit suicide she tricked me into telling her but once i told her she condemned me completely,and let me know im useless. I stopped telling my boyfriend how bad i feel bcuz he just gets mad at me. Im alone with my depression and now my mom is just extra possesive. Please how do i get through this. Im twenty one.

Ummm WOW
To be honest, I dont know if you will like my advise or not because I am not religious at all and very free-spirited so I see absolutely nothing wrong with happy sex before marriage smiley smiley Many religious people may disagree but that is my stance because I see nothing wrong with exploring one's body and sexuality smiley smiley smiley smiley
So for me I see nothing wrong in you having sex. However, I find it wrong for both your mum and your boyfriend to take advantage of you emotionally angry I cant even believe that she would tell you that you are 'useless' or make you feel that way. YOU ARE NOT USELESS. PLEASE DONT BELIEVE THAT FOR A SECOND, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO GO AROUND, HURT, MURDER, ABUSE OTHERS WITHOUT REMORSE. YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG TO ANYBODY, HOW COULD YOU BE USELESS?? smiley smiley smiley Well it is simply a 'mistake' WE ALL MAKE SOME, BECAUSE WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT THAT IS WHY WE ARE HUMAN. Trust and believe that your worth as a person is not wrapped up in your virginity and anyone who reduce you to that doesn't love you for you.

It is quite clear that you are a people-pleaser, a person who tries to make everybody around her happy and sometimes forget about herself. Well this is what I get about what you wrote and often, people take advantage of you. Your boyfriend has sex with you but doesnt want to support you emotionally. Your mother want you to tell you everything, yet condemn you when you lay your trust in her.

You seem not to be able to say no to people and fix boundaries. Dont worry I am like that in some respect too, it is not a fault of character in itself. You cant say no to your boyfriend. You cant say no to your mum. And sometimes, their wishes come and clash. Put all of that aside for a minute and ask yourself, what do you want. Pause and listen to your inner wishes and put aside what people think of you because ultimately, it is YOUR life and no one's else. Not even your mum's undecided I know it is going to be hard at first and you will have difficulties reprogramming the way you think but you need to give your inner voice a chance. I am not telling you to become an inconsiderate brat that cares about no one else but at the moment it seems that you have completely shut yourself down for others. You need to fix that and it will take time, be patient and be kind to yourself.

I know how hard it is to say no to others. But you have to understand that every-time you say yes to others and silence your inner self, you are basically saying no to yourself. And right now, you need to affirm yourself, you should rather say no to others and yes to yourself that the other way around. Do you mind me asking? You wanted to please your boyfriend right?? And you later regretted because you betrayed your own beliefs right?? Dont worry, it is OK, now you are hurting a lot but time will heal those wounds. You made a mistake that is all *HUG* kiss kiss Mistake are indispensable for us to learn and be better smiley smiley smiley

Well that is one of the first lesson of adulthood: Pleasing people doesn't guarantee their love and support. I felt like you are a very loving and fragile person who need to be loved immensely that is why you are trying to please everybody. Well, LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL. And anybody that attach condition to that, is only in for themselves and not for you.

Maybe you should write to yourself, try and explore your inner self and even from a religious point of view, if Jesus himself was able to welcome and love Mary Magdalene why shouldn't you forgive yourself? Jesus would forgive you so who is anybody else to condemn you? Do you follow Jesus or other humans?
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by depressionkills(f): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
bettermike: So there you have it guys. GIVING UP FOR TOO LONG LEADS TO A PERMANENTLY LOW SEROTONIN LEVEL (which further reveals itself in low energy level and the other symptoms). LIKE I SAID, WHAT ANY DEPRESSED PERSON NEEDS IS HABIT CHANGE. Gooogle mosttimes only shows you what you want to see: not what you need to see. BTW, the source of the info above will be available when you ask.

I actually agree with this post but nowhere there it says that we are playing the victim
Depressed people need support to break habits that maintain them into depression, they dont need people shouting and invalidating what they are going through because that will make them shut down and get worse. Trust me, I have been there smiley
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by depressionkills(f): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
bettermike: Depressionkills, Tbken, Mckayzee, everybody; Krystalxxx needs our hug & advice o. Anyways Krystal, sorry to hear about your issue with your bf and mom plus the emotions from losing your virginity before marraige. We understand your problem. Ok? Dont worry, IT IS ONLY A TEMPORARY EMOTION. It will fade away with time and you'll be fine. No need to hate your mom (she loves you so much). And about your bf, well i think he's just carried away. He'll be back to his senses soon (hopefully). Its not easy to be concerned and not be possesive or mad. What i think you might need for now though is someone to talk to. SOMEONE THAT WILL NOT JUDGE YOU WHEN YOU SPEAK. Oh, if wishes were horses.... ALSO, YOU MIGHT NEED SOMETHING TO KEEP YOU BUSY FOR NOW IF YOU CAN. So hey, no worries dearie, you'll be fine. K?

Wow Mike, I am surprised, it that you being NICE to someone and not judging them.
I didnt know you could speak with so much wisdom cry I think I will have to take a snapshot of this comment to always remind myself that EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE.
I knew there was a tender little beating heart under all this harshness.
Mike, who hurt you and made you so tough??
When was the last time you cried?
Do you even cry??
When was the last time you hug someone and told them you loved them??
Are you afraid of being perceived as soft?
Are you afraid of love?
Are you afraid of your feelings?
Mike, what happened to you?? I knwo you have been dodging this question for sometimes now??
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
bettermike: You keep missing the point, dont you? Look, YOU ARE NOT SICK. And are you sure you didnt come here to join a pity party? Last i checked, even the title of this our thread say a whole lot. (a thread for those SUFFERING from...). TO SAY YOU ARE SUFFERING MEANS YOU ARE DECLARING YOURSELF A WEAKLING (PLAYING VICTIM). You wont get very far with that believe me. THIS WORLD WAS NOT BUILT FOR VICTIMS BUT VICTORS! Remember the saying "survival of the fittest"? WHAT WE SHOULD BE DOING HERE IS EMPATHIZING WITH OURSELVES AND then SOLVING OUR PROBLEMS TOGETHER. Would you like me to say this all over again? Now, lets hear our problems, cry together and solve the sucker! Together.
Is it that you do it unconsciously, or you work really hard to sound ANNOYING

Like i said before, i am no weakling. Yes i experience depressed moments of highs and lows, and in as much as i would love to move on with my life and pretend like nothing is wrong, it doesn't change the truth about how i feel depressed every now and then.

That is why i came to this thread, and believe me you are making me regret it.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
depressionkills:

Ummm WOW
To be honest, I dont know if you will like my advise or not because I am not religious at all and very free-spirited so I see absolutely nothing wrong with happy sex before marriage smiley smiley Many religious people may disagree but that is my stance because I see nothing wrong with exploring one's body and sexuality smiley smiley smiley smiley
So for me I see nothing wrong in you having sex. However, I find it wrong for both your mum and your boyfriend to take advantage of you emotionally angry I cant even believe that she would tell you that you are 'useless' or make you feel that way. YOU ARE NOT USELESS. PLEASE DONT BELIEVE THAT FOR A SECOND, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO GO AROUND, HURT, MURDER, ABUSE OTHERS WITHOUT REMORSE. YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG TO ANYBODY, HOW COULD YOU BE USELESS?? smiley smiley smiley Well it is simply a 'mistake' WE ALL MAKE SOME, BECAUSE WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT THAT IS WHY WE ARE HUMAN. Trust and believe that your worth as a person is not wrapped up in your virginity and anyone who reduce you to that doesn't love you for you.

It is quite clear that you are a people-pleaser, a person who tries to make everybody around her happy and sometimes forget about herself. Well this is what I get about what you wrote and often, people take advantage of you. Your boyfriend has sex with you but doesnt want to support you emotionally. Your mother want you to tell you everything, yet condemn you when you lay your trust in her.

You seem not to be able to say no to people and fix boundaries. Dont worry I am like that in some respect too, it is not a fault of character in itself. You cant say no to your boyfriend. You cant say no to your mum. And sometimes, their wishes come and clash. Put all of that aside for a minute and ask yourself, what do you want. Pause and listen to your inner wishes and put aside what people think of you because ultimately, it is YOUR life and no one's else. Not even your mum's undecided I know it is going to be hard at first and you will have difficulties reprogramming the way you think but you need to give your inner voice a chance. I am not telling you to become an inconsiderate brat that cares about no one else but at the moment it seems that you have completely shut yourself down for others. You need to fix that and it will take time, be patient and be kind to yourself.

I know how hard it is to say no to others. But you have to understand that every-time you say yes to others and silence your inner self, you are basically saying no to yourself. And right now, you need to affirm yourself, you should rather say no to others and yes to yourself that the other way around. Do you mind me asking? You wanted to please your boyfriend right?? And you later regretted because you betrayed your own beliefs right?? Dont worry, it is OK, now you are hurting a lot but time will heal those wounds. You made a mistake that is all *HUG* kiss kiss Mistake are indispensable for us to learn and be better smiley smiley smiley

Well that is one of the first lesson of adulthood: Pleasing people doesn't guarantee their love and support. I felt like you are a very loving and fragile person who need to be loved immensely that is why you are trying to please everybody. Well, LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL. And anybody that attach condition to that, is only in for themselves and not for you.

Maybe you should write to yourself, try and explore your inner self and even from a religious point of view, if Jesus himself was able to welcome and love Mary Magdalene why shouldn't you forgive yourself? Jesus would forgive you so who is anybody else to condemn you? Do you follow Jesus or other humans?
thankyou so much,i'll try this...
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by bettermike: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
Big.game:

Like i said before, i am no weakling. Yes i experience depressed moments of highs and lows, and in as much as i would love to move on with my life and pretend like nothing is wrong, it doesn't change the truth about how i feel depressed every now and then.

I apologise.
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by bettermike: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Krystalxxx: thankyou so much,i'll try this...
Am going to add a few things to what Depressionkills told you.
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thanks... To everybody who has contributed,and i really appreciate it because your contributions are making me begin to see things a different way. Infact i think it has made things easier for me to bear
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by depressionkills(f): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
bettermike: Am going to add a few things to what Depressionkills told you.
mike, i know you are here, i wont let you run away without answering those questions cool
[size=70pt]mike i see you cool[/size]
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by bettermike: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by bettermike: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
depressionkills:
mike, i know you are here, i wont let you run away without answering those questions cool
[size=70pt]mike i see you cool[/size]
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by bettermike: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
depressionkills:

Wow Mike, I am surprised, it that you being NICE to someone and not judging them.
I didnt know you could speak with so much wisdom cry I think I will have to take a snapshot of this comment to always remind myself that EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE.
I knew there was a tender little beating heart under all this harshness.
Mike, who hurt you and made you so tough??
When was the last time you cried?
Do you even cry??
When was the last time you hug someone and told them you loved them??
Are you afraid of being perceived as soft?
Are you afraid of love?
Are you afraid of your feelings?
Mike, what happened to you?? I knwo you have been dodging this question for sometimes now??
Truth is, i havnt loved anyone in a long time. I find it very hard to love anyone because am trying to protect myself. Everyone is just so deceitful. No one truely cares about the other person. Everyone is just self centred. I CANT LOVE THOSE I CANT TRUST.
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
bettermike: Now, here's the thing. I think you're right to feel bad because you got yourself disvirgined. Truth is, is better to stay without sex than let your sex life ruin your tomorrow. Am not a religious person but i agree with this aspect of the bible.
okay
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by depressionkills(f): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Krystalxxx: thankyou so much,i'll try this...
you are welcome
im sorry if i may have sound harsh toward you mum and your boyfriend though embarassed but sometimes it is important to DO YOU
Dont ever let anyone pressure you into having sex smiley
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
depressionkills:
you are welcome
im sorry if i may have sound harsh toward you mum and your boyfriend though embarassed but sometimes it is important to DO YOU
Dont ever let anyone pressure you into having sex smiley
well,i understand this part very well. All i got for my 'sacrifice' was the blame(lol)..as in,i did it myself. So getting pressured..no i cant blame anyone. I realise im just responsible for whatever happens to me.thanks again
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by depressionkills(f): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
bettermike: Truth is, i havnt loved anyone in a long time. I find it very hard to love anyone because am trying to protect myself. Everyone is just so deceitful. No one truely cares about the other person. Everyone is just self centred. I CANT LOVE THOSE I CANT TRUST.

I knew it!! I knew it!!
But if you think like that you will never be able to build emotional bridge with anyone undecided and remain lonely
There are people who care, you know, and who are ready to be sincere. I think most people think like you and they keep their guards up thinking they will all be hurt but everybody just want to open up and connect smiley
I now understand why you cut yourself off from others' feelings, you fear to be overwhelmed by them. You seem to be so terrified by sadness for a certain reason when it is part of life.
Even I, has difficulties trust others and I have severe trust issues too but I just realized that as long as I close off myself, I miss so much of life. Imagine missing on your soulmate because you are afraid of loving. How never having that deep connection with others. This is why I am now an open book and I dont care smiley I try to be as sincere as possible towards others and people now.
I am sure there are people you love a lot and who love you a lot and with whom you can share everything smiley smiley I have my sister and my dad.
I mean you just cant be so negative undecided
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by bettermike: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
bettermike: Truth is, i havnt loved anyone in a long time. I find it very hard to love anyone because am trying to protect myself. Everyone is just so deceitful. No one truely cares about the other person. Everyone is just self centred. I CANT LOVE THOSE I CANT TRUST.
For example, ladies wanting to be with a man because they wanna marry. Rather than wanting to be with the man because she wants to be with only him. You get? Am not afraid of love. I just dont think it exists anymore. And do i cry? Well, Men shouldnt cry (atleast that what i believe). And to your other questions,......i'll rather not pour my life out here. Any other place, but NOT HERE. Send me a mail if you can. K?
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by depressionkills(f): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
bettermike: For example, ladies wanting to be with a man because they wanna marry. Rather than wanting to be with the man because she wants to be with only him. You get? Am not afraid of love. I just dont think it exists anymore. And do i cry? Well, Men shouldnt cry (atleast that what i believe). And to your other questions,......i'll rather not pour my life out here. Any other place, but NOT HERE. Send me a mail if you can. K?
K
ill try and email you next week since Im visiting SA in 2 days and I procrastinate like a sloth. I should even be here I should be packing
I AM SO EXICTED cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by bettermike: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
depressionkills:

I knew it!! I knew it!!
But if you think like that you will never be able to build emotional bridge with anyone undecided and remain lonely
There are people who care, you know, and who are ready to be sincere. I think most people think like you and they keep their guards up thinking they will all be hurt but everybody just want to open up and connect smiley
I now understand why you cut yourself off from others' feelings, you fear to be overwhelmed by them. You seem to be so terrified by sadness for a certain reason when it is part of life.
Even I, has difficulties trust others and I have severe trust issues too but I just realized that as long as I close off myself, I miss so much of life. Imagine missing on your soulmate because you are afraid of loving. How never having that deep connection with others. This is why I am now an open book and I dont care smiley I try to be as sincere as possible towards others and people now.
I am sure there are people you love a lot and who love you a lot and with whom you can share everything smiley smiley I have my sister and my dad.
I mean you just cant be so negative undecided
I have felt deep sadness before. I dont want to ever go down there again. Oh, i have family. Remember? We talk from time to time. I just dont want the past to repeat itself again. Am i negative? I'll tell you something now...
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by depressionkills(f): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Big.game:

Please dont regret coming here, talk to me embarassed i want people to feel safe here
dont feel like you have to justify yourself others, please please dont!
im sure Mike doesnt mean any harm, and he even apologised
im here, we can talk smiley
if i cross your boundaries, dont hesitate to tell me and i will be cautious wink
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by bettermike: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
The amount of emotion you invest in something determines the amount of hurt you'll feel if that thing shocks you negatively. I believe the only point i'll ever be quite emotional about someone or something is when am 1001% sure AM GOING TO BE SAFE. Sleep is finally here. Do take care of yourself. K?
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by depressionkills(f): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Krystalxxx: well,i understand this part very well. All i got for my 'sacrifice' was the blame(lol)..as in,i did it myself. So getting pressured..no i cant blame anyone. I realise im just responsible for whatever happens to me.thanks again

You are welcome
I meant "Dont ever let anyone pressure you into having sex or share personal information you don't feel comfortable sharing"
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by depressionkills(f): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
bettermike: The amount of emotion you invest in something determines the amount of hurt you'll feel if that thing shocks you negatively. I believe the only point i'll ever be quite emotional about someone or something is when am 1001% sure AM GOING TO BE SAFE. Sleep is finally here. Do take care of yourself. K?
But what about the good moments and memories? There is not only pain. How can you be 1001% if you never take risk with and always put on barriers? Anyways, NITE NITE wink
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by bettermike: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
depressionkills:
K
ill try and email you next week since Im visiting SA in 2 days and I procrastinate like a sloth. I should even be here I should be packing
I AM SO EXICTED cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
oh really. That'l be nice. Am sure SA will be fun. Oh, am snoring already. Later.
Re: A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 28, 2013
bettermike: I apologise.
No p bro. One Love to everybody here grin smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court / FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos / Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.