Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine (16876 Views)

Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover / Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by iamOdino(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
The Latest October issue of City People’s Fashion &Lifestyle Magazine features Award winning Nollywood actress Chika Ike who has risen like a phoenix over the years after a pretty rough patch in her life. In this issue she discusses her love life, and claims that despite everything (divorce) she still love her ex husband.

Nollywood actor/comedian Hafiz 'Saka' Oyetoro is also on the other side of the magazine cover and discusses his career, how sad he feels on how stardon has stolen his privacy,and lot more!

http://www.egistonline.com/content/2013/10/18/nollywoods-saka-chika-ike-looking-stunning-cover-city-peoples-fashion-lifestyle

Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Okijajuju1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
FTC....

Otito diri Jesu...

2 Likes

Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Lilchilz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
please anybody wit d idea of aw much small mack dowel cost??

2 Likes

Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Dygeasy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
cheesycheesycheesy

See As All These Guys Wey Dey Below Me Dey Watch Sotay I Comment... grin

Na Wa For All Of Una Ooo. Make Somebody Come Push Me Away.

Na Number 3 I Dey. Thank You Jesus!!
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by 9jahubcom(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
good for them
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chika looking good.

Saka was mad funny in Corporate Maid.

Not as funny as that Dumbra dude though. grin
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
ETT..no b me talk so
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by hilario8898(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Waoo...cud dis b saka!!!
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Saka looks hot smiley

1 Like

Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Na wa o..since Saka port to MTN his life has changed for good cheesy

As for chika Ike, that one sell im marriage for fame.. wink
Okija_juju: FTC....

Otito dirigible Jesu...

Amen!!!!! Abughi anu elu mana am flying up in d air.................
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by mspee(f): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Saka's head tho! grin
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by AkinDavid2: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Simply Saka..Upgraded
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by juman(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sakaratu. grin
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by write2obi(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lil chilz: please anybody wit d idea of aw much small mack dowel cost??
McDowell

5 Likes

Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by favouredseed(f): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Saka looks nice here oh
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Blessmira: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Is dis d Saka dt i kno? shocked Thank God o grin grin
Oya , na who say money no good, make i see ur hand up. grin
Portin tinz o cheesy
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by simdam500(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
IfeomaVanessa: Saka looks hot smiley

somebody is actually into SAKA... Hmmm smiley

1 Like

Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by simdam500(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
ms_pee: Saka's head tho! grin
lol... wetin do the boy head
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Codedrock(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
LOLS.. I JUST CANT STOP WATCHING SAKA I DON PORT VIDEO EVERYDAY..
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
simdam500:

somebody is actually into SAKA... Hmmm smiley
Lol. No oh
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by alhajimikehell(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
.com:
good for them
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lol.. There's something about igbo girls seriously into yoruba guys..
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
for som reason , i no just like dis saka..

dnt know sha

1 Like

Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by executinal(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Okija_juju: FTC....

Otito dirigible Jesu...

Even you grin grin grin grin
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lil chilz: please anybody wit d idea of aw much small mack dowel cost??

learn d spelling of MC'DOWELL correctly,then comeback for ur answer
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Aromas: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: for som reason , i no just like dis saka..

dnt know sha

Weytin com concern me, go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by olushola136(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
juman: Sakaratu. grin

Wetin? cry
juman: Sakaratu. grin

Wetin?
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
I beg driver, I 1 drop!
Driver: u no fit reach bus stop niii
Me: I said I 1 drop, na by force. Keep da change
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Orikinla(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Quintessentially Saka.
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Opeyemi1525(f): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Saka has changed,looking so good,money good o
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Clemzy16(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Saka ooooooooooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

U Wanna Know How To Pamper Ur Skin With Palm Oil. Bitterleaf, Sandalwood? Join / 》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! / Woman In Hot Yoga Pants Attract Million Followers In Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.