Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Fashola Commissions Power Project. PICS.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions Power Project. PICS.. (3344 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Gov Obiano Commissions Power-injection Substations In Anambra State (photos) / Fashola Commissions Peninsula Integrated Power Project. . PICS... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions Power Project. PICS.. by mojeer678: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2013
kaeyame:

Bad belle!

Nothing spectacular abi! Didn't you read where this has improved the income of traders who usually close earlier?
Don't you know what "multiplier effect" means?

LAGOS!!! LET THERE BE LIGHT

This is a prime example that nobody could go broke underestimating the intelligence of Lagosians/Nigerians.

Just because Fash said so, you swallowed the lie hook, line and sinker.

What study? Who authored it? Covering when? Published where? So, akara and boli empowerment are the indices for measuring efficiency of longer trading? How many akara sellers reside in Shomolu? Where in Alimosho (one of the largest local govt areas in Lagos) do market women trade till 11pm? As a result of a power generator that's just been commissioned when? Is Alimosho under the captive area covered by the power plant?

We accept that politicians must once in a while regale us with tall tales, but at least, make them intelligent lies, which gullible people like kaeyame can swallow with plenty bags of sodium chloride!
Re: Fashola Commissions Power Project. PICS.. by pet7: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2013
all state govt shud imitate fashola to build more power stations in thier state
Re: Fashola Commissions Power Project. PICS.. by pet7: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2013
if they hav given permission for states govt to build to build thier own power plants ,power failure will have been a thing of d past
Re: Fashola Commissions Power Project. PICS.. by Ayekotoo(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2013
mojeer678:

This is a prime example that nobody could go broke underestimating the intelligence of Lagosians/Nigerians.

Just because Fash said so, you swallowed the lie hook, line and sinker.

What study? Who authored it? Covering when? Published where? So, akara and boli empowerment are the indices for measuring efficiency of longer trading? How many akara sellers reside in Shomolu? Where in Alimosho (one of the largest local govt areas in Lagos) do market women trade till 11pm? As a result of a power generator that's just been commissioned when? Is Alimosho under the captive area covered by the power plant?

We accept that politicians must once in a while regale us with tall tales, but at least, make them intelligent lies, which gullible people like kaeyame can swallow with plenty bags of sodium chloride!

I live in IyanaIpaja, I will tell mention the streets which are on the Lagos state power plants but still running on diesel.
1. Ipaja road,
2. Oyewole street,
3. Oyewole road,
4. Ishajimi street,
5. Adealu street
6. Tolani street
7. Old ipaja road
8. the two motor garages at Iyanaipaja
9. Akintoye street.

That's all I know in iyanaipaja and its environs
Re: Fashola Commissions Power Project. PICS.. by mojeer678: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ayekotoo:

I live in IyanaIpaja, I will tell mention the streets which are on the Lagos state power plants [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]but still running on diesel.
1. Ipaja road,
2. Oyewole street,
3. Oyewole road,
4. Ishajimi street,
5. Adealu street
6. Tolani street
7. Old ipaja road
8. the two motor garages at Iyanaipaja
9. Akintoye street.

That's all I know in iyanaipaja and its environs

Maybe you need to reread the comment again before rushing to post (in any case, you've admitted the thrust of my point).
Re: Fashola Commissions Power Project. PICS.. by TylerDurden: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
jazzydee:
celebration of mediocrity and fraud.

The 10.32 MW generator that was built at a cost of 400 million per MW. Even the FG with all its fault built its power plants at 260 million per MW. Fashola and his god father pocketed 140 million per MW of electricity generated in Lagos.

I will nor celebrate this fraud as Lagos has gone to the dogs. Time will tell for Fashola must answer to EFCC the day he leaves office for this blatant corruption in display!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Hacked Nairaland And Have They Stolen 1 Million Plus User Data / Who Provoked Our President By DELE MOMODU / What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.