Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date (2569 Views)

The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook / The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. / Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2008
Guys, if you happen to like a lady pastor or praise singer in your church, how would you go about asking her for a date? ladies can offer insight as well. thanks
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2008
lol good/interesting question smiley
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2008
I need help on choice of words.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by Ibime(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2008
Why would you want to do such a thing?
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by ladybam(f): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ poster

Just dress decently. and memorised some lovely verses of the bible wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by femzy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2008
Just behave like one "Brooooo"and say you dreamt that , you know the usual format now
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by jekkad: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2008
invite her for a session of bible learning ,reading and meditation @topic
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by lucabrasi(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2008
i think the first thing you need to have is boldness,most women in position of power or authority would tell u they admire that trait in a man seeing as they are used to meeting men who are either in awe,jelouse,nervous e.t.c
once u can overcome the first 5 minutes of stepping to her and telling her how you feel about her,the rest ll be easy and even if she s not feeling you she ll be really pleased tht u mustered the courage
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
Ibime:

Why would you want to do such a thing?

Why the question? Dont you know the Bible says be fruitful and increase in number? If a lady pastor an exception? i dont think so.

studentetc:

@ poster.

Provided she's single, simply approach her and tell her how you feel. Dem say make pastress no marry?

I mean single pastress not married ones.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by shuppie(f): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2008
preach the gospel bro, i bet u might strike gold,   grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by 419er(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2008
Who on earthwill fall inlove with unromantic pastor or a praise singer am I crazy?
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by tope2000(f): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2008
419er:

Who on earthwill fall inlove with unromantic pastor or a praise singer am I crazy?
shuppie:

preach the gospel bro, i bet u might strike gold, grin grin grin grin

roflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by 419er(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2008
I rather masturbate till date than hook up with an unromantic creature who got her brain washed up with a man written book, is lagos no longer producing hot chicks or nigeria refuses to be a place for hot babes?
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by CARUSO(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2008
Lady pastor for a date?!

More like asking for a bible session studies

No sentence would come out on the date dat wont have a citation/quotation from the bible

Instead of asking for a date which is longtin to me, i would just ask her if i can BANG HER!

At least that one is a YES or NO
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by 419er(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2008
Bros your write jare.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by tope2000(f): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2008
CARUSO:

Lady pastor for a date?!

More like asking for a bible session studies

No sentence would come out on the date that wont have a citation/quotation from the bible

Instead of asking for a date which is longtin to me, i would just ask her if i can BANG HER!
At least that one is a YES or NO

HA HA grin grin

419er:

I rather masturbate till date than hook up with an unromantic creature who got her brain washed up with a man written book, have lagos failed in producing hot chicks or nigeria refuses to be a place for hot babes?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2008
why do you think pastors are esoteric in nature. i dont want to condemn them. If you feel she will be quoting the bible, then I better arm my self with the SONG OF SOLOMON.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by madamkoko: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2008
If u're not a BURNING xtian doon't, I repeat DO NOT ask a lady pastor or praise singer out on a date. You will be BORED out of your mind.

To eat, you''ll pray
To laugh, you''ll have to ask god permission
To have sex, she'll tell you u''ll need to fast and pray,

I once dated a Born again xtian, I was sooo IRRITATED. Never again, (those kinda people like to act HOLIER than thou) , I mean we were only dating, he was telling me that I couldn't go here, go there, party, I tried to imagine if wewere married. I would CHEAT.!

Don't do it, if u don't believe in godly fantasies like HER,

I agree with 419er and Caruso. If u're not a BURNING ILLUSIONIST don't DO IT. grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by StephenP(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
Approach her like you would approach other women but you have got to change your mentality for example instead of saying "you're hot!" be more like "God has been good to you". Don't expect sex or any other form of romance like kissing before marriage and when the "spirit leads her" after marriage. When she eventually does, there will be no MouthAction and the only position you're entitled to is missionary (I guess you know why). Also, you have to show her that you are on the same spiritual level with her by quoting the right bible verses for every situation. All in all, it's a boring life and I suggest you leave her for another pastor to marry her.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by madamkoko: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2008
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

StephenP, hahahahahahahahaha
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by tope2000(f): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2008
StephenP:

Approach her like you would approach other women but you have got to change your mentality for example instead of saying "you're hot!" be more like "God has been good to you". Don't expect sex or any other form of romance like kissing before marriage and when the "spirit leads her" after marriage. When she eventually does, there will be no MouthAction and the only position you're entitled to is missionary (I guess you know why). Also, you have to show her that you are on the same spiritual level with her by quoting the right bible verses for every situation. All in all, it's a boring life and I suggest you leave her for another pastor to marry her.

hahhahahhahahahahaha grin grin
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2008
At least if she will allow me to hold hands when we are having fellowship with the holy ghost, then I think it will not be too bad. b but what I was afraid of is that it may be a cat and mouse game. she may deny me when other holy men are around.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by lonelypal(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2008
madamkoko:

If u're not a BURNING xtian doon't, I repeat DO NOT ask a lady pastor or praise singer out on a date. You will be BORED out of your mind.

To eat, you''ll pray
To laugh, you''ll have to ask god permission
To have sex, she'll tell you u''ll need to fast and pray,

I once dated a Born again xtian, I was sooo IRRITATED. Never again, (those kind of people like to act HOLIER than thou) , I mean we were only dating, he was telling me that I couldn't go here, go there, party, I tried to imagine if wewere married. I would CHEAT.!

Don't do it, if u don't believe in godly fantasies like HER,

I agree with 419er and Caruso. If u're not a BURNING ILLUSIONIST don't DO IT. grin grin grin
Lmao  grin

@ post
Simple approach the lady in question like evry other woman, she might even be the expert in this game u can never tell. Afterall she 's got blood flowing in her vains too

iseobio:

At least if she will allow me to hold hands when we are having fellowship with the holy ghost, then I think it will not be too bad. b but what I was afraid of is that it may be a cat and mouse game. she may deny me when other holy men are around.

Ow do u mean? cheesy
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by AKO1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2008
Who told you Lady pastors are not romantic?

Songs of Solomon is in the bible you know?,
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2008
I mean, i may have to become Nicodemus when the dating her. if she ever accepts. i need more than three threads of asking her out incase one fails then i try another. it is not good for a pretty lady to waste away in the cloak of priesthood.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by madamkoko: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2008
I've heard the argument that Songs of Solomon was edited to the Rated G version,

I'd like a copy of the Hebrew, Greek, or Aramaic version, (not to go off topic too much)

BUT @ iseobio  How long will you hold hands for ?

I mean why punish yourself,  grin
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2008
mightydick:

tell her - i have a vision that i will be the one inserting my privates into your aching pussy - top it with some prayers and thats it.

that one she will just call holy ghost fire to burn you. i bet you you will be a living testimony in the next crusade or night vigil.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by madamkoko: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2008
LOL!!!

Yeepa, you people will not kill me oh. grin grin
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2008
madamkoko:

I've heard the argument that Songs of Solomon was edited to the Rated G version,

I'd like a copy of the Hebrew, Greek, or Aramaic version, (not to go off topic too much)

BUT @ iseobio How long will you hold hands for ?

I mean why punish yourself, grin

at lease till we finish saying the grace.
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by tope2000(f): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2008
mightydick:

tell her - i have a vision that i will be the one inserting my privates into your aching pussy - top it with some prayers and thats it.
DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by iseobio(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2008
tope2000:

DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

FALSE PROPHET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by DualCore1: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2008
repeat after moi
"Sister helen, may the Lord be with u, right now i just recieved a vision, and the lord says he wants to see us holding hands walking down that very altar, thaaaaaaaaaat very altar in the next 2 months, sister. oh sister say aaaaaaaamen to that, oh sister don't u think we should start by going on a date?"

if it works let us know, if sister helen slaps u, quote some scriptures telling her God hates violence o.

Disclaimer: dual core is not to be held responsible for any damage this might cause to the poster, lol. he is to be given all credit if this works though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? / Nigerian Men Dating/marrying Outside Of Their Race / Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.