Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Askmen.com II - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com II (4226 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Whatever! Talk is cheap!!!!!!

Funmi, you are a super-prat!!!
Did ur boo tie u up last night or engaged u in a 3some??
Why all these lewd questions?
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2008
why wouldn't he fantasize. your name alone sets the spark on.
So my name is making you Hot too? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2008
Funmi, you are a super-prat!!!
Did your boo tie u up last night or engaged u in a 3some??
Why all these lewd questions?
Your lack of real liver is really affecting every specter of your life.
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Your lack of real liver is really affecting every specter of your life.

Trust me, i am yet to meet anyone that can match ma self-confidence.
Nuthing fazes me. . . . . .not even RedHotChic that hails from Ilesha.
To me, you are just anutha chic from Osun State. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2008
Trust me, i am yet to meet anyone that can match ma self-confidence.
Nuthing fazes me. . . . . .not even RedHotChic that hails from Ilesha.
You are just anutha chic from Osun State.
Theoretical self confidence!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Theoretical self confidence!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

U shall see it in practical one day!!!!
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2008
Question:

Will you still go back to a woman that called the popo on you and locked you in jail for a night?
Re: Askmen.com II by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Question:

Will you still go back to a woman that called the popo on you and locked you in jail for a night?

To start with:
why give her a reason to call the police on you?
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2008
To start with:
why give her a reason to call the police on you?
There are still some men that will prefer she runs to family to settle any dispute than call the cops. That being said, will you go back to a woman that used the cop to take you out of your home because both of you were quarelling?
Re: Askmen.com II by TOH(f): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2008
Cops usually dont get called into domestic disputes unless it becomes abusive.
Re: Askmen.com II by StephenP(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

There are still some men that will prefer she runs to family to settle any dispute than call the cops. That being said, will you go back to a woman that used the cop to take you out of your home because both of you were quarelling?

I don't think you can call the cops to arrest someone just cause you were quarreling with that person.
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2008
Cops usually don't get called into domestic disputes unless it becomes abusive.
Well, verbal abuse from a husband or lover can get the cops on your door.
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
I don't think you can call the cops to arrest someone just cause you were quarreling with that person.
No, but you can use the cops to take him ass out in the street for that reason. jail comes in when you put your hands on him/her.
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Question:

Go back to who??
More like kick her out like POLIO!!!! cool
Re: Askmen.com II by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Its not possible or me to quarrel so much with a woman i'm married to that she has to call the cops. Two adults shld be able to settle differences without throwing tantrums no be so?
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2008
Question II:
Guys, putting into consideration the rate at which some men resident in Nigeria come back home drunk and abuse their wife/ves and children, will you support the house if they come up with a new bill that will allow women to use cops to remove them from that house or even take them to jail if they
either resist arrest or put their hands on their wife/ves? Remember that you are a good religious and upright man before you make this decision.
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2008
Its not possible or me to quarrel so much with a woman i'm married to that she has to call the cops. Two adults shld be able to settle differences without throwing tantrums no be so?
That's you, may be you sue supernatural powers to quell your anger. Remember that anger is a temporary insanity.
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2008
Go back to who??
More like kick her out like POLIO!!!
Even if you have 3 kids with her and run the risk of losing them if you decide otherwise?
Re: Askmen.com II by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

That's you, may be you sue supernatural powers to quell your anger. Remember that anger is a temporary insanity.

Its not, you can successfully control it.

RedHotChic:

Question II:
Guys, putting into consideration the rate at which some men resident in Nigeria come back home drunk and abuse their wife/ves and children, will you support the house if they come up with a new bill that will allow women to use cops to remove them from that house or even take them to jail if they
either resist arrest or put their hands on their wife/ves?
Remember that you are a good religious and upright man before you make this decision.

Do women need a new bill? When they need a divorce they use the courts to get a restraining order to keep the poor fellow away from the very house he bought . . . so what else do you want? The power to call the cops to beat him up?
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2008
Do women need a new bill? When they need a divorce they use the courts to get a restraining order to keep the poor fellow away from the very house he bought . . . so what else do you want? The power to call the cops to beat him up?
I meant in Nigeria. Women do not have such powers in Naija and it's very disheartening.
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Even if you have 3 kids with her and run the risk of losing them if you decide otherwise?

Why didn't she think of that before dialling 999 in the 1st place?? grin cheesy
Re: Askmen.com II by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

I meant in Nigeria. Women do not have such powers in Naija and it's very disheartening.

Even with such a law it is doubtful the Nigerian police want to get involved in domestic disputes. Face it, those you are relying on to pass the law are probably guilty of bullying their own wives. dont bet on it.
Re: Askmen.com II by Pataki: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2008
So Funmi is 5ft 11'' grin
@ Funmi,

P.S: Get yourself high heel shoes if you ever wanna date moi. You are too short for me!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Askmen.com II by lucabrasi(m): 1:51am On Jul 06, 2008
RedHotChic:

Well, verbal abuse from a husband or lover can get the cops on your door.
not if its black on black and a predominantly black neighbourhood from my experience in some parts of london and outside london neway
Re: Askmen.com II by jjboy(m): 3:12am On Jul 06, 2008
Wether a woman is tall or short, on top of the bed we are the same height.

I don't think so. Who performs better on bed is taller on bed. Both may not be the same on bed
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 7:00am On Jul 06, 2008
Even with such a law it is doubtful the Nigerian police want to get involved in domestic disputes. Face it, those you are relying on to pass the law are probably guilty of bullying their own wives. don't bet on it.
It's not going to be easy but we'll surely get there. If you don't have such stringent laws in Nigeria, men will continue to abuse women there until the end of time.
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2008
P.S: Get yourself high heel shoes if you ever want to date moi. You are too short for me!!!!!!! Tongue
hahaha, You know how to make good use of irony. The literal meaning is probably that hotfunmi is too tall for ya. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2008
Question:
I've heard numerous times that a man's mind can go blank for a minute. How true is that? if that is not true, how come some men lose their sense of judgment anytime they see a naked woman?. Their whole common sense is gorged in their stiff weenie and they are only focused on dipping it inside the honey pot even if the honey pot is tattooed "death hole" with a bold red ink. Could it be one of the episodes of their blank mind?
Re: Askmen.com II by 419er(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2008
RedHotChic:

Question:
I've heard numerous times that a man's mind can go blank for a minute. How true is that? if that is not true, how come some men lose their sense of judgment anytime they see a naked woman?. Their whole common sense is gorged in their stiff weenie and they are only focused on dipping it inside the honey pot even if the honey pot is tattooed "death hole" with a bold red ink. Could it be one of the episodes of their blank mind?

I think whenever di ck is inside your pot whole you start making relevant discussion whenever it jacked out for few minutes your brain stops communicating with your handwritting.

Back to topic.
             You asked a good question here.
You see in most parables they said a woman hole can make a life time richman get poor, I think it's what God used in reducing man's power over woman or else we will be treating them like shit.  Now I can see why GAY MEN are perfects  in their various professions than we HETEROSEXUALS.
Not only when it's written DEATH HOLE but also with a BLOOD INK bearing H.I.V. PATIENT some men will dig the hole and regret it after whenever they're feeling that unnecessary RANDY.
Re: Askmen.com II by Ibime(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2008
RedHotChic:

Question:

Please go and ask King Solomon. If the wisest man in history could lose his rationale at the sight of toto, then who am I, a mere commoner to go against Gods natural law?
Re: Askmen.com II by 419er(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2008
Ibime:

Please go and ask King Solomon. If the wisest man in history could lose his rationale at the sight of toto, then who am I, a mere commoner to go against Gods natural law?
Preach the gospel brother,
Re: Askmen.com II by Pataki: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2008
RedHotChic:

hahaha, You know how to make good use of irony. The literal meaning is probably that hotfunmi is too tall for ya. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
5ft 11'', you are too tall for me? grin cheesy grin

Very hilarious!!!!!

Start investing in high heel shoes from now!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! / Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? / She Wants To Kill Me!!! **PICS**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.