Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. (954 Views)

I Wish Nigeria's Election Campaigns Show So Much Patriotism As This. / Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? / I Wish Nigeria Luck — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by SeyiGold(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
The Reason why is Created this thread is Simply because of the level of corruption and Lawlesness in My Beloved Country Nigeria. Average Nigerian find it difficult to rise above 1$ per day. Our Leader Do not care about us. What they are All After is how to enrich their pocket... Hausas dont want to serve Yoruba and At the same time Igbo is Not Ready to Serve anyone. Boko Haram are there Doing their things as usual. The Government find it Difficult to create Job for Average Nigerian. I personally Made up my mind that After Secondary School Education i wont further more because i believe that Gone are the Days when you Graduate frm School, Your Job is awaiting you. Now a days our So called Graduate cant even produce ordinary Cell phone Talkless of Television. The Government just keep killing peoples ideas by not doing the neccesary things for People to Be creative. Its not a must we stand as Africa Largest Country without any good thing to show for it. I believe that if we can breakup into 3 part and each part should stand as a Country on it own, everyone of them will over take south africa in Everything.. If You had any quarrel with anyone or Misunderstanding, Going to the Police to Solve the Matter will even make it worst. No Good Health Service. No Standard Skill Aquisition Centre to Boost our Economy Power. Our Universitier are not well equipped to build each student to a what they learn.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
^^ Go and get a job. Or create one. Your problem is joblessness.

And really, the country doesn't need to split up for you to occupy yourself with something useful.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by sayitout1: 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Some f00lish once come hear to spoo rubbish about Nigeri breaking up.

WHO IS NIGERIA?

Nigeria has NO problem; its the citizens (individuals) & system that has the problem. So channel your points direct to the source.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by SeyiGold(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
ROSSIKE: ^^ Go and get a job. Or create one. Your problem is joblessness.
Mind you i am working and i make 5k per day. Think about others that are suffering due to this Government Sh1t. Breaking up will help the matter

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by SeyiGold(m): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
sayit_out1: Some f00lish once come hear to spoo rubbish about Nigeri breaking up.

WHO IS NIGERIA?

Nigeria has NO problem; its the citizens (individuals) & system that has the problem. So channel your points direct to the source.
I understand you. I want you to tell me what Average nigeria could boast of gaining frm being a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
SeyiGold: ...I want you to tell me what Average nigeria could boast of gaining frm being a Nigerian?

You should spend some time in Eritrea - then you'll know.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by SeyiGold(m): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You should spend some time in Eritrea - then you'll know.
And?
Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
I feel ya pain, young warrior.

Anyway, don't let the crumb-munchers and sycophants distract you, being a Nigerian should be a crime against humanity. Their faces might look angelic but beneath that, is evil.

I've got news for you, tho. It will be televised when the inevitable happens.

Nigeria is dead and buried, new nations shall arise and the people shall rejoice and be happy again. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by Adrenaline123(m): 12:50am On Oct 19, 2013
SeyiGold: The Reason why is Created this thread is Simply because of the level of corruption and Lawlesness in My Beloved Country Nigeria. Average Nigerian find it difficult to rise above 1$ per day. Our Leader Do not care about us. What they are All After is how to enrich their pocket... Hausas dont want to serve Yoruba and At the same time Igbo is Not Ready to Serve anyone. Boko Haram are there Doing their things as usual. The Government find it Difficult to create Job for Average Nigerian. I personally Made up my mind that After Secondary School Education i wont further more because i believe that Gone are the Days when you Graduate frm School, Your Job is awaiting you. Now a days our So called Graduate cant even produce ordinary Cell phone Talkless of Television. The Government just keep killing peoples ideas by not doing the neccesary things for People to Be creative. Its not a must we stand as Africa Largest Country without any good thing to show for it. I believe that if we can breakup into 3 part and each part should stand as a Country on it own, everyone of them will over take south africa in Everything.. If You had any quarrel with anyone or Misunderstanding, Going to the Police to Solve the Matter will even make it worst. No Good Health Service. No Standard Skill Aquisition Centre to Boost our Economy Power. Our Universitier are not well equipped to build each student to a what they learn.
If I begin to count articles/write ups/speeches such as yours that has been writen from the 1960s till date, I tell you if printed on paper you cant lift it up ALSO if I begin to count articles/write ups/speeches that oppose breaking up of nigeria from 1960s till date, this will also turn into an elevating collection of paper if printed, now my point is, your views on the breaking up of nigeria did not start today. Note that.

However, such thought about breaking up of nigeria always flood your mind whenever you are not comfortable, happy, sick e.t.c, analytically, I do not know if you like football but i want to give an INSTANCE (whereby Nigerian super eagles trash Spain 3 nil, that night if I bring this your article to you, you would tell me you could not have written such an article OR a rich man from another tribe different from yours offered you 3 million naira as a birthday present, you wouldn't have brought up such an article such as this) don't say am building castles in the air or say am giving instances that cannot happen, all I what to pin point is that your emotions at a particular point in time drives your physical capabilities either negatively of positively.

Lastly, talking of corruption, theft, poverty in Nigeria, it is the Nigerian citizens that cause it, YOU and ME. How many average Nigerians can stand up and beat their chest and say they have not (cheated in exams, littered the environment (even though bins are scarce) e.g. thrown refuse out of a moving car, dropped empty sachet water carelessly, jumped the line in a traffic jam, e.t.c this are little etiquettes/rules guiding us that matter big time, and you will accuse a government official when he fails to keep to the rules/etiquettes guiding him.
Nigeria can only be better if everyone of us ask ourselves, IN MY OWN LITTLE WAY, AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING?
But one thing i know for sure is that at the end every one will answer his/her creator's queries.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by ChimaAdeoye: 2:28am On Oct 19, 2013
You will enter your grave a sad and frustrated man because your wish will never happen! grin
Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by Stallion77(f): 5:15am On Oct 19, 2013
Wrong wish....wish again. This time think carefully about it and check cos you might be your own problem.
Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by iterator25: 6:12am On Oct 19, 2013
Op I wish your family could breakup embarassed
Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:03am On Oct 19, 2013
SeyiGold: Mind you i am working and i make 5k per day. Think about others that are suffering due to this Government Sh1t. Breaking up will help the matter
what do u take an average Nigerian for by claiming they live by a dollar per day?

Nothing is working and u, just like a mere vulcanizer makes N5k per day! are u into robbery?

The diversification alone is a plus to u or any sane person into business!

And besides, u kid who talk up of Nigeria breaking, what do u av to gain?

Do u own a major share in a company where the CEO is not of ur tribe and u look up to the potential of taking over when he's gone?

Do u think ur igbo lecturer is too strict and u dnt him off?

What is it u really want to gain cos if u dnt evn have one, stop talking trash and make more money!

By the way: i dnt biliv ur pathetic story of making 5grands a day cos if its true, u won't want to reduce ur customers by thinking so lowly!
Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by cashkid18(m): 7:04am On Oct 19, 2013
@op,nigeria has already broken up since..dts y they ar deporting everybody bak to their countries lyk fashola deported sum igbos bak to biafra
Re: I Wish Nigeria Could Breakup. by SeyiGold(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2013
SLIDE waxie: what do u take an average Nigerian for by claiming they live by a dollar per day?

Nothing is working and u, just like a mere vulcanizer makes N5k per day! are u into robbery?

The diversification alone is a plus to u or any sane person into business!

And besides, u kid who talk up of Nigeria breaking, what do u av to gain?

Do u own a major share in a company where the CEO is not of ur tribe and u look up to the potential of taking over when he's gone?

Do u think ur igbo lecturer is too strict and u dnt him off?

What is it u really want to gain cos if u dnt evn have one, stop talking trash and make more money!

By the way: i dnt biliv ur pathetic story of making 5grands a day cos if its true, u won't want to reduce ur customers by thinking so lowly!
You sound Educated but Why cant u make use of your brain for God sake. So u feel good seeing your fellow man being killed all because of this so called useless politician that cant come together to make life better for their citizen? You believe its difficult to make 5k daily? I want you to read my article again and tell me where i have complain about anything about myself. You are such a wicked fellow that dont think about other simply because u are living better. Do u think if average Nigeria have the oppurtunity to leave this country they wont. Breaking up is the Best answer.

(1) (Reply)

News Breaking!! Apga Moves To Dump Obiano As Flag Bearer Over Fraud / Charades, Jingoism In Nigeria / Global Youth Forum To Honour Stella Oduah On Arrival From Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.