Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking (13519 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by emmddy: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Their was an airport!!!!!!
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2013
It seems its a free for all season on the minister of aviation. Some people can even take pictures of their leaking homes and label it as an Airport. And so what if any Airport roof is leaking? The maintenance of any Airport is a continuous process. Any problem that comes up should be fixed by the Airport management. I'm not even sure the contractor working on the MMIA has completed work. Why didnt these vultures take pictures when these Airport were in a complete mess?

3 Likes

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Whoever gave out contracts for the rehabilitation of the airport should be held responsible. This is an international airport for crying out loud! Didn't someone inspect the materials being used or supervise the work done? This is a national embarrassment!

1 Like

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal Roy:

Don't mind the bloody government apologists.
Weather it rained in Lagos ystday or not I wouldn't know.

But this same shameful view was exactly what I saw when I flew into the country some weeks ago.
Buckets and containers at the arrival while just disembarking from the plane. I felt so ashamed that I could barely talk.

This is definitely the worst down low a nation can go on terms of infrastructure decay.
Yet they claim they spent billions on rehabilitation.

Shame on this administration
My Aunt went to that useless country for the first time 6 days ago.... First thing she said "They had buckets to scoop up rain water leaking everywhere". Lmao Now shes complaining that she wants to come back, but shes only complaining to me so as to not upset her in-law's side of the family. I warned her.

Nigeria is a shiyyythole.
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by ballabriggs: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2013
kingoflag: My Aunt went to that useless country for the first time 6 days ago.... First thing she said "They had buckets to scoop up rain water leaking everywhere". Lmao Now shes complaining that she wants to come back, but shes only complaining to me so as to not upset her in-law's side of the family. I warned her.

Look you will not understand till you visit that airport. The odour can make one throw up.

I travelled through El Prat, Barcelona once with my partner. The lady kept complaining about that airport which was relatively disorganised when you compare with other airports in Europe. I couldn't join in complaining as I knew El Prat was far better than what we had at home. She will most likely faint when we land MMIA in the future.

What does it take to get the cooling system of MMIA running for Christ sake.
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by geeez: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2013
This is from wikileaks grin

Next time I wanna travel, I will hold my umbrella

It's a shame

Even terminal conveyors don't work and the roof there is leaking too

I'm sure the whistle-blower put several holes right through the ceiling because it's leaking in more than one spot and it didn't start yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by RoyalRoy(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2013
boneruns: No rain yesterday at ikeja. I work closer to the airport, I passed through the MMIA yesterday and there was no sign of rain.

Pls OP, tell us what time it rained.
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2013
SLIDE waxie: jonathan won't sack his mistress!

Abeg, helep me tell these haters O.
If na dem will they sack their babe?

Abeg fresh air till 2019 jorr.
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Kamanda:

Abeg, helep me tell these haters O.
If na dem will they sack their babe?

Abeg fresh air till 2019 jorr.

But I thought Jonathan's babe was DAM (Diezani Allison Maduekwe)?
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2013
boneruns: No rain yesterday at ikeja. I work closer to the airport, I passed through the MMIA yesterday and there was no sign of rain.

Pls OP, tell us what time it rained.

So 40 laptop guys in Abuja deh monitor rain for Lagos?

One style of the Lappy guys I noticed is that u guys will take one issue of defence,in this case weda it rained that day or not and the other lappy guys will keep asking questions and defending along that line.
Interesting job sha.Don't mind me,na ASUU cause am.

1 Like

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Decryptor(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2013
APC will not stop at anything to make sure that Stella leaves! If you people like, pour kerosene on MMIA and set it on fire...Stella is going nowhere!

1 Like

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by iHustle(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2013
Is this story true? I thought that Virgin Atlantic no longer operates in Nigeria.
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by alotofgrace(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2013
planes will soon start leaking grin

NCAA vs PHCN
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Pontaboki: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2013
You awaiting which flight?,where are you now and where are you writing from.The earlier you guys understand that Stella Odua is not going anywhere,the better for all of you APC dogs.
Underground: This morning at the departure lounge while awaiting Virgin Atlantic flight out to London.

Should we chalk this down as An Act of God?

1 Like

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2013
People will always find fault, if their desire is to find fault. And such people never recognize anything except the bad side of life. Isnt it ironic that the same people who have seen the leaking roof can not recognize an efficient conveyor belt ?

Is it also not noteworthy that there is no thread with the caption "Renovated Akani Ibiam Airport Roof Is NOT Leaking ?". There is a reason we have so many poor people on Nairaland and very few successful people like me coming here, cos successful people always find the best of every situation, but unsuccessful people always find fault, and search for blemishes to insult a system.

APC mosquitoes alias Pull-Them-Down Cult. Shame on you. Little wonder no successful person can proudly say, he or she is a lover of APC.

8 Likes

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Pontaboki: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2013
That's why it is good we divide this country,since its a shit hole.So you can continue staying in ur face me I face you in the UK
kingoflag: My Aunt went to that useless country for the first time 6 days ago.... First thing she said "They had buckets to scoop up rain water leaking everywhere". Lmao Now shes complaining that she wants to come back, but shes only complaining to me so as to not upset her in-law's side of the family. I warned her.

1 Like

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Anniettieufia(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2013
Just now and this ,
people will start raining abuses on the minister,

Even if the roof is leaking , is it that yesterday they completed the the roofing project ?

Or is the aviation minister or Mr . President the contractor who handled the project.

As long as it is a man made item , there must be a question ,
but the people who did the job should be called to fix it .

Take sentiment out of it..
Nigeria will grow .

1 Like

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by malele(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2013
Symphony007: They want to build an airport in every nigerian city but can't maintain a simple roof at the nation's flagship airport...what an embarrasment. Fresh air folks.

Its now a nations flagsip airport because the roof is leaking. If its I good condition, we know what will be coming out from that ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Blueboy0402: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Whoever gave out contracts for the rehabilitation of the airport should be held responsible. This is an international airport for crying out loud! Didn't someone inspect the materials being used or supervise the work done? This is a national embarrassment!
1. So Fashola or Rochas should go and stand daily on the road to supervice the projects they awarded? 2. Is it Fashola's responsibility to personally inspect the quality of materials used in building schools and road construction? 3. So Rotimi Amaechi should be impeached because of the bridge that collapsed in PH?
There is a difference between hate and criticism. Whether you are in APC or PDP always put on your thinking cap whenever you want to criticise.

8 Likes

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Achmet(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2013
Guys, try this and thank me later !!!
Download Stitch It app at
http://nexva.mobi/app/show/id/31274

#Freemium version
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by IYANGBALI: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2013
Now we know how she got the money for those 2 cars
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by lonelydora: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2013
Naija I hail thee.
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2013
Stella
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2013
Foul air till 2015!
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Dejohnbull: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2013
geeez: This is from wikileaks grin

Next time I wanna travel, I will hold my umbrella

It's a shame

Even terminal conveyors don't work and the roof there is leaking too
Next time don't travel true lagos, this airport should be close down for this shameful eyesore to nigeria, ncaa close lagos airport becouse of this shameful act, kano, enugu, abuja, ph, are well oganise intl airports.

1 Like

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by malele(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2013
mayorall: Power, epileptic fresh air
Education, ASUU strike fresh air
Aviation, act of God fresh air
Security, Boko-haram fresh air.

FRESH AIR IS REALLY BLOWING.

Power epileptic. Obasanjo spent 16 billion and we no get light.

ASUU stike.... Has always been there even before jonathan enter as president.

Aviation .. That mad FFK was worse than stella oduah.

Boko haram ... Started during yaradua .
Let's not forget what the north said if power does not come to them.
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by IYANGBALI: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2013
Decryptor: APC will not stop at anything to make sure that Stella leaves! If you people like, pour kerosene on MMIA and set it on fire...Stella is going nowhere!
my friend stella is already gone,we are just waiting to announce it as soon as we find her replacement
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2013
This is the air conditioner unit my friend.

1 Like

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by glory2glory: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2013
Billyonaire: People will always find fault, if their desire is to find fault. And such people never recognize anything except the bad side of life. Isnt it ironic that the same people who have seen me coming here, cos successful people always find the best of every situation, but unsuccessful people always find fault, and search for
APC mosquitoes alias Pull-Them-Down Cult. Shame on you. Little wonder no successful person can proudly say, he or she is a lover of APC.

So anyone that criticises any ill or misnomer in Nigeria is an APC member.
Gosh! I hope Nigeria is not beyond redemption, because with the attitude of people like these who can sell their consciences for crumbs of bread, I think Nigeria is doomed.

3 Likes

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by sultanemerald(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2013
lacicrips: Stop being mischievous. Even if that did happen recently which I highly doubt, who's supposed to be blamed for it? Did your minister supervise the job? Everyone has their responsibilities in Nigeria.

what is her job then? If you are a manager after you have delegated duties, you follow up. If you can't follow up, you have no business being a leader. Its that simple.
Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by iterator25: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2013
emmddy: Their was an airport!!!!!!
'There' .... T.H.E.R.E ... orukunmi kan le grammer school.. I see you

3 Likes

Re: Renovated MMIA Roof Already Leaking by Symphony007: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2013
malele:

Its now a nations flagsip airport because the roof is leaking. If its I good condition, we know what will be coming out from that ur mouth.
what do you understand by the word "flagship"..is MMA not the major nigerian airport? Is'nt it destination for over 50% of flights and home to all airlines?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable / No human being can soothe poverty nurtured for 14 years in 4 years - Onochie / Facebook Photos Of First Bank Staff Larry Ehizo Arrested In Mpape Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.