Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives (37868 Views)

God bless all Mothers. Amen / Why Do Some Men Fall 4 Women That Take Care Of Them Like Their Mothers? / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Funpeter: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: o ya were ni abi were is idi fun e ni?what has tribe got to do with this?you know how many born throwey for your papa?olosi alakori,make I hear you call yoruba again,ma sepe fun
What about this one you have said? E Jo ooooo.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tete7000(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: He's in the house right now.He is a family man to the core. I read his text messages,I wash his cloths and I do follow him out since I was born till now. My mumy and my sibilings are his first and last thoughts.I can vow for Daddy to an extent.But,you see my brothers, I can't defend those ones. You know modern guys way shebi
How come your dad did not pass his integrity on to his sons. Yoruba adage says 'Omo ni digi ti mo fi n wo'ju' meaning 'My children are mirror through whom I see myself'. Children are most times reflection of their parents. If you can't trust your brothers, then I can't trust their dad who happens to be your father. Home is when we learn virtues and vices. Shikena
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Funpeter: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
atasteve:
Funke, you don't need to prove any point again. They don't have to believe you but I know that there are still faithful men in this generation because I have them around!
Faithful men dey, my uncle is an example is routine are work home church even weekends is always @ home with his wife and kids even and also during his off day. It all boils down to discipline and grace.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by NovusHomo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bpriest: Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba. How many times did I call u ?

I hail undecided
Three times. grin

3 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Funpeter: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
tete7000:
How come your dad did not pass his integrity on to his sons. Yoruba adage says 'Omo ni digi ti mo fi n wo'ju' meaning 'My children are mirror through whom I see myself'. Children are most times reflection of their parents. If you can't trust your brothers, then I can't trust their dad who happens to be your father. Home is when we learn virtues and vices. Shikena
You dont have to said that if your dad has a first class and u came out with a pass does that mean your father is dull? And even if he sent you to the best school. So i dont see why you should think that way remember is a free world we all decide to do what pleases us.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by owolabifunke14(f): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
tpia@:

Why do you feel you owe anyone an explanation?

Do you want your dad to be targeted for stalking?

Dont discuss your family here, they will use that as an excuse for their surveillance which they are doing already.
Thanks for the advise. Thought uncle Seun promised to secure us from cyber hackers and stalkers
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Onyejiuwaokoh: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
The man is really a yoruba man.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
You guys should stop making this a tribal thing! What about Late Nnamdi Azikiwe, Late Odimegwu Ojukwu, and so many others, including white men

Is not peculiar to only Yoruba men pls...nairaland and tribal war, na wa o!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by dontjealousme: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
DailyNews: You guys should stop making this a tribal thing! What about Late Nnamdi Azikiwe, Late Odimegwu Ojukwu, and so many others, including white men

Is not peculiar to only Yoruba men pls...nairaland and tribal war, na wa o!!!!

They had a divorce or their wife died, not marrying multiple women at the same time. Big difference.

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by ibroziney(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: So joystick is that sweet that some of us could not reject that of married man? Well I trust my Dad,he can't leave his wife becuase of other wayworld mummys
U think sooooo...... undecided
owolabifunke14: So joystick is that sweet that some of us could not reject that of married man? Well I trust my Dad,he can't leave his wife becuase of other wayworld mummys
U think sooooo......
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tete7000(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
Funpeter: You dont have to said that if your dad has a first class and u came out with a pass does that mean your father is dull? And even if he sent you to the best school. So i dont see why you should think that way remember is a free world we all decide to do what pleases us.
If my dad comes out with first class and watch me becomes a dullard then he was never 'intelligent'. He never valued being brilliant or his being brilliant was just an accident. Being intelligent has to do more than book knowledge. 'Teach your child the way he SHALL follow and even when he grows old he WILL not depart from it (Prov. 22:6)' the holy book says. Note the capitalised. God can't be wrong while we are right. What our children do are what we taught or failed to teach them.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by owolabifunke14(f): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
tete7000:
So friends in school don't influence someones behavior? Mind you if he's always away from home I won't be able to say this goods of about. God cannot judge us with the sins of our children remember.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tpia5: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: Thanks for the advise. Thought uncle Seun promised to secure us from cyber hackers and stalkers

What you are dealing with is more deadly than that.

And when i say deadly i mean deadly.

If you are not one of them, its best to not give them the excuse its because you posted it online.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tete7000(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: So friends in school don't influence someones behavior? Mind you if he's always away from home I won't be able to say this goods of about. God cannot judge us with the sins of our children remember.
Part of what we need to teach our children is that they be the positive influence rather than be the ones to be influenced negatively. We light the flame of God in them and insist they go out and be light in the world. The way you talk glowingly about your father contradicted your comment on your brothers. Does it mean your brothers couldn't find the virtues in your dad something to be emulated and would rather follow a stranger outside? Does it mean your brothers(and others around in the house) carry women around and your pious dad wouldn't speak out against such. If he insists and act in a way compatible with his stance, I believe you can to some extent have reason to trust your brothers as much as you trust your dad. He is their first role model just as your mum is your first role model. That's is the essence of a godly HOME.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
DailyNews: @Titiluvly and Lorreta, pls don't doubt that statement becos most times, rich men get chased by women more than they chase women themselves.

Before my brother died, I can tell u that there were lovely single ladies coming close to me just to get across to him even though they were aware that he's legally married, and I still heard abt many others too. One got married early this year, and we are still friends.

Even most times, friends and colleagues plus their various business associates do arrange women for them to get their favours.

Honestly, more money equal more women for majority of men. And wealth equals to promiscuity and polygamy for men, even when he didn't make them legal.

But then, I think women need to be blamed at times for being so freak about money/material things such that even when they know that a rich man is married with kids, will still go ahead and sleep with him to get pregnant.

Whereas it is the opposite for a rich woman: the more money or wealth a woman acquires, the more men will run far from her, aside young gigolos, but the more money a man has, the more women of all ages and class will be running after him. Only God knows why shaa, its not easy for most rich men when it comes to handling women.
you're right

But there is something called self control.

Not all rich men get drawn into that net.becausebthey have their priorities straight up.

This man is already a polygamist to start with.so his excuse can't be lack if sezual satisfaction.

It plain and simple. He's a disgusting morrafocka.
These four had babies for him.how about those that didn't have kids for him?
He's probably had carnal knowledge of most of the females he's ever met.

And I'm very sure he expected faithfulness from his women.

That to me is the definition of a pig.

As for the ladies busy fronting for such men.
I feel great pity.despicable is d word.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by agohavivi(f): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
afroluciferans: My good old friend Jonpinjeff once said : When a man dies many secrets will be exhumed. When a woman dies many secrets will be buried.
Funny but i dont really agree with you. Thinking...... what secrets would be burried with me?
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by rman: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: No I don't follow him all the time. Let me tell you why I'm so convinced that my dad does not cheat. when my big brother put a girl in the family way,my father threatened to shoot him in front of everybody,he wanted to disown him if not for my mum that interceded on his behalf. Daddy refused to touch the kid when she was born.Uptil now he doesn't see that girl and her baby girl as part of our family. So tell me how a man that is this disciplined would go outside and father other kids.

You are still a kid.

I am not saying your dad has an illegitimate kid but all your examples are just ridiculous. If he cheats, you will never know. Even if your mum knows they may shield it perfectly away from you.

I have seen the most principled men cheat. Sometimes, it may be just a one off situation. Your dad may not be a serial cheat like this MIC man but don not be too sure he has never cheated.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by rman: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
tete7000:
Part of what we need to teach our children is that they be the positive influence rather than be the ones to be influenced negatively. We light the flame of God in them and insist they go out and be light in the world. The way you talk glowingly about your father contradicted your comment on your brothers. Does it mean your brothers couldn't find the virtues in your dad something to be emulated and would rather follow a stranger outside? Does it mean your brothers(and others around in the house) carry women around and your pious dad wouldn't speak out against such. If he insists and act in a way compatible with his stance, I believe you can to some extent have reason to trust your brothers as much as you trust your dad. He is their first role model just as your mum is your first role model. That's is the essence of a godly HOME.

God bless you!
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Slicky112: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
A man who is capable of having more than 1 wife at home is capable of having 10 outside.

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tpia5: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
Not even about being capable but what reason would he have for keeping to only the few at home?
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Angel15(f): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: No I don't follow him all the time. Let me tell you why I'm so convinced that my dad does not cheat. when my big brother put a girl in the family way,my father threatened to shoot him in front of everybody,he wanted to disown him if not for my mum that interceded on his behalf. Daddy refused to touch the kid when she was born.Uptil now he doesn't see that girl and her baby girl as part of our family. So tell me how a man that is this disciplined would go outside and father other kids.
Sorry but your dad must be self righteous and a wicked man. Is it d baby`s fault? Now tell me y that child has to go through such stigma? In Gods eyes is ur dad superior to dat child? that is very bad and irresponsible on ur father`s side with due respect• When dat child becomes another Obama or Michelle u guys will look for him. Shmm.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by abdulkayus(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mehnnnn, am a Yoruba guy, bt to be sincere, dis thing is well common among d Yorubas. Its disgustin bt we dont tend to condemn it dat is y its increasin unlike d Igbos and Hausas dat always frown to it, dat is y dey have limited occurence of it. To say d truth, Yoruba men and women are more promiscous dan Igbos and Hausas. Nobody shld abuse me cos we all knw d truth, and d truth shall set u free. I still remember Bola Ige, Abiola and others case. We have more child out of wedlock and adulterous husbands and wives than d other tribes. Hausas has d lowest cos dey tend to have more moral than us all.
Dat is my opinion and u all know its d truth.
Salam

3 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by emmaelectelect(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Surpr
abdulkayus: Mehnnnn, am a Yoruba guy, bt to be sincere, dis thing is well common among d Yorubas. Its disgustin bt we dont tend to condemn it dat is y its increasin unlike d Igbos and Hausas dat always frown to it, dat is y dey have limited occurence of it. To say d truth, Yoruba men and women are more promiscous dan Igbos and Hausas. Nobody shld abuse me cos we all knw d truth, and d truth shall set u free. I still remember Bola Ige, Abiola and others case. We have more child out of wedlock and adulterous husbands and wives than d other tribes. Hausas has d lowest cos dey tend to have more moral than us all.
Dat is my opinion and u all know its d truth.
Salam
wait How can the Family be surprised!!!! Highly expected and Over expected, More to show up soon in UK, USA etc
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tunshe: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
Islam is the solution to social problems.

Marry one wife but instead of committing adultery, marry another not exceeding 4.But there are conditions, which include spiritual, physical and economic competence.

A lot of married men and women commit Adultery everyday but openly condemn polygamy.

Polygamy is not Mandatory in Islam but a provision to keep us chaste and control the society.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by emmaelectelect(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
tunshe: Islam is the solution to social problems.

Marry one wife but instead of committing adultery, marry another not exceeding 4.But there are conditions, which include spiritual, physical and economic competence.

A lot of married men and women commit Adultery everyday but openly condemn polygamy.

Polygamy is not Mandatory in Islam but a provision to keep us chaste and control the society.

Nigeria has Men and woman who have only one and stick to only one - We dont lack these set of Men and women - Chaste Individuals
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tunshe: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
emmaelectelect: Nigeria has Men and woman who have only one and stick to only one - We dont lack these set of Men and women - Chaste Individuals

I agree with you but not just in Nigeria,everywhere there are lots of chaste and successful monogamous families.

My point is that for those that who can't practice strict monogamy, polygamy is better than adultery.

I learnt that from Islam.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by deebrain(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Hmmmm... After having wives,he still has extra four women outside marriage? This thing called joystick will not put some men into trouble. Na wah!! lipsrsealed

Amen.... at the bolded
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Jorryy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Am not suprised anyways considering the man status
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by richy1473(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
As I wouldn't wanted to quote anyone on this but the truth still remain don't try to vouch for anybody,I repeat anybody..
I vividly remember the story of one senior pastor with RCCG who died during one of plane-crashed few years ago and chief IGE to mentioned but few..
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by yemosworld(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
Who are dis women who keep bearing children for men even though they are not known to d family.only to go and introduce themselves after d man's demise.it shows they ladies of easy virtues and what examples are they setting for this children. This is how they breed agberos.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by SenatorJames(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
fflamingo: Some woman dey eye musiya will.....God dey sha
some woman indeed.

You are as disastrous as your english bomb

@topic. Hope Okusanya remembered to include them in his will. In this 21st century family can only decide on who have what if there is legal will before his death. Goodluck to them
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by kingsleyMbang(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
musiwa29: he was a yoruba man. he is allowed to do that. 5 million canadian women will be childless. in the usa 35 million women will be childless. it is becoming a serious problem.

in our culture will make childless women have at least one child. childless is consider a bad thing. we believe every woman most have at least one child. we celebrate it.
Tnk God it happened in yoruba and nt @ Calabar b/c some mouth 4 run...metchew...metchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children / Why I Married My Wife? / Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.