Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives (37890 Views)

God bless all Mothers. Amen / Why Do Some Men Fall 4 Women That Take Care Of Them Like Their Mothers? / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by NewsINigeria(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OIDmJrp_EC8/UmGx8vcWjkI/AAAAAAAAfmA/6UwrORD8yzI/s320/M_I_C-Undertakers-bossTunji-Okusanya-and-son-Tunji-Okusanya-Jr_-600x600.jpg[/img]
As the family of late Mr. Tunji Okusanya Snr, Managing Director, MIC Funeral Services, battles to get over the tragedy that befell them after the ill-fated Associated Airlines plane crash that killed him and four of his workers, some unknown women have surfaced in the family claiming to have children for the deceased Okusanya Snr.

According to Leadership, members of
the family that sought anonymity said following the demise of the philanthropic director of the foremost undertaking company in the country, Magbamowo Industrial Company (M.I.C.), four other women apart from his legitimate wives have showed up as his wives.
The women and the children they claim to be Okunsanya's, were never introduced to other members of the family by the late Okusanya.
The family member said:
“I am surprised because he did not tell or show the wives and children to his friends and family members as it has turned out to be. But such an incidence cannot be ruled out considering the status of the MIC boss.
He lived a larger than life lifestyle. Women chase such people who are successful, even if they do not chase the women. It is not a crime to have many children and we do not count children in Africa..

LEADERSHIP Friday learnt that with the present development, the total number of children fathered by Okusanya outside his matrimonial home and the ones that are known to the family member stands at nine children, including a two-month-old baby.

This revelation took many of his family members by surprise as none of them has admitted being aware of the existence of other women and children.
DNA tests have been recommended.

Leadership.com

More news at http://www.newsinigeria..com

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by kingarizona(m): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2013
shockedshockedshocked

Mmenh... If to say I no be elderly and respected person for niaraland I for don shout FIRST TO COMMENT but seem I don old, mak I no talk anything sha. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2013
Hmmmm... After having wives,he still has extra four women outside marriage? This thing called joystick will not put some men into trouble. Na wah!! lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Eebrahym(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2013
More women on their way, trust me, MWC-more women coming

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by owolabifunke14(f): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Hmmmm... After having wives,he still has extra four women outside marriage? This thing called joystick will not put some men into trouble. Na wah!! lipsrsealed
So joystick is that sweet that some of us could not reject that of married man? Well I trust my Dad,he can't leave his wife becuase of other wayworld mummys

7 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by musiwa29: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2013
he was a yoruba man. he is allowed to do that. 5 million canadian women will be childless. in the usa 35 million women will be childless. it is becoming a serious problem.

in our culture will make childless women have at least one child. childless is consider a bad thing. we believe every woman most have at least one child. we celebrate it.

8 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2013
musiwa29: he was a yoruba man. he is allowed to do that. 5 million canadian women will be childless. in the usa 35 million women will be childless. it is becoming a serious problem.

in our culture will make childless women have at least one child. childless is consider a bad thing. we believe every woman most have at least one child. we celebrate it.
Interesting!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Temismith(f): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2013
Gen gen! Dis ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ super story..... A life of try aπϑ borrow grin

12 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by bigtt76(f): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2013
Alright o!
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by badmeat(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2013
A man never rests from women wahala,even at dead the dude is big pimping!undecided,
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Akshow: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2013
musiwa29: he was a yoruba man. he is allowed to do that. 5 million canadian women will be childless. in the usa 35 million women will be childless. it is becoming a serious problem.

what is this one saying again?

30 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by gbadexy(m): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Hmmmm... After having wives,he still has extra four women outside marriage? This thing called joystick will not put some men into trouble. Na wah!! lipsrsealed
Abi, its the power of joytunnel na.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by musiwa29: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2013
in nigeria a woman who has a child for you and that child has right over your asset. when you die. there is basically nothing like out of wedlock

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2013

I love musiwa!!
I do read musiwas' posts more than once to understand!!

9 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2013

I love musiwa!!
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by dridowu: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2013
@ Engr musiwa, thanks 4 ur canadian contribution
@topic, ds is what happen when u failed to kontrol dat john thomas or u failed to use durex or u prefer flesh to flesh

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tomzman: 8:06am On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: So joystick is that sweet that some of us could not reject that of married man? Well I trust my Dad,he can't leave his wife to mummy.
Wow, I love this.

Women will always want to cling to a successful man no matter what. Well, it's a pity the man cannot come back to speak for himself.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by musiwa29: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2013
put it this way. if i sleep with you. and you have a child for me. you get everything i have.. even if i never married you. or even if it is a one night stand
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2013
musiwa29: put it this way. if i sleep with you. and you have a child for me. you get everything i have.. even if i never married you. or even if it is a one night stand
hmmm.... lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2013
It Do happen na, na too much of concubine
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2013

Is that why it always happen with them?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by geeez: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2013
Thank God for DNA

Strange women can be made even 'stranger'

3 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by DonHummer(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2013

Eegbo na bastar.d

4 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by kokoA(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: So joystick is that sweet that some of us could not reject that of married man? Well I trust my Dad,he can't leave his wife becuase of other wayworld mummys
hmmm.. Its 9:35am, do you know where your dad is right now? grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by idupaul: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2013

How we go do na when JoyPad will not let JoyStick rest

5 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Lionbite(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2013
They may be after the compesation fee.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by fflamingo(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2013
Some woman dey eye musiya will.....God dey sha

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Gorrbachev: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2013

rara o, he is not. So, pack well.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by chimex38: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Gorrbachev: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2013
kaeyame:
I love musiwa!!
I do read musiwas' posts more than once to understand!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by faithblues: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2013
d DNA test will prove dat,ope dos women dnt turn out to be gold diggers
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2013
Speechlees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 37yrs In South Africa He Came Back To Drag Properties With My Father. / New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.