Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives (37885 Views)

God bless all Mothers. Amen / Why Do Some Men Fall 4 Women That Take Care Of Them Like Their Mothers? / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by 7lives: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
yemosworld: Who are dis women who keep bearing children for men even though they are not known to d family.only to go and introduce themselves after d man's demise.it shows they ladies of easy virtues and what examples are they setting for this children. This is how they breed agberos.
CORRECTAMUNDO, GRACIAS.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Iceman296: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ishilove: I fear Yoruba men!! shocked shocked
After your Wasimi Experience? Dont get Suprised, I read the Chronicles!

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by sheniqua: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
No be their way?
You never know a yoruba's family size till death

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by sheniqua: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
abdulkayus: Mehnnnn, am a Yoruba guy, bt to be sincere, dis thing is well common among d Yorubas. Its disgustin bt we dont tend to condemn it dat is y its increasin unlike d Igbos and Hausas dat always frown to it, dat is y dey have limited occurence of it. To say d truth, Yoruba men and women are more promiscous dan Igbos and Hausas. Nobody shld abuse me cos we all knw d truth, and d truth shall set u free. I still remember Bola Ige, Abiola and others case. We have more child out of wedlock and adulterous husbands and wives than d other tribes. Hausas has d lowest cos dey tend to have more moral than us all.
Dat is my opinion and u all know its d truth.
Salam

Tell me abourrit
Abiola had 70 children surface after his death
Even men of God have women coming from the wood works after their death
You have spoken the truth jare
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by hitman2911: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
dontjealousme:

They had a divorce or their wife died, not marrying multiple women at the same time. Big difference.

This is not a tribal thing. It may seems more pronounced among the Yorubas because polygamy is still well practised and women can have kids for the men without being properly married.

However, I agreed on the fact that Yorubas are champions of unknown baby mamas surfacing during funerals. I actually know many popular men who had this issue at their death eg MKO Abiola, Prophet Akinde, Bola Ige, Art Alade etc. Like tpia mentioned, I think there is a link secret cult, wealth and power seeking in some of these cases.

Most of the other southern tribes are mainly xtians and polygamy is not encouraged but that did not stop such from happening. A recent one was that of Ojukwu's daughter who was given his building in Kano.

In the core north, polygamy is culturally and religiously accepted therefore no need to hide the women and their kids.

Outside Naija many of our brothers are sowing wild oats about in order to get papers while their wives and family are not aware of these kids.

It is a personal thing.

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by delishpot: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
See how the wives sidon for house and the jeje man was going about having unprotected sex? After having wives he still did the do without condom. Make those his other "wives" go test for AIDS. Men sef, they just put women at risk with this their pricks.

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by fapcrook(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
that thing called joystick , na weapon of mass destruction o, baba dudu to gbe ikun sori i.e black man wey put phlegm for head

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tunapawizzy: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: So joystick is that sweet that some of us could not reject that of married man? Well I trust my Dad,he can't leave his wife becuase of other wayworld mummys
Maybe MIC Okusanya's kids could say this about their Dad while he was alive
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tunapawizzy: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
hitman2911:
However, I agreed on the fact that Yorubas are champions of unknown baby mamas surfacing during funerals. I actually know many popular men who had this issue at their death eg MKO Abiola, Prophet Akinde, Bola Ige, Art Alade etc. Like tpia mentioned, I think there is a link secret cult, wealth and power seeking in some of these cases.
[size=16pt]how?[/size]
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by eightsin(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
hehe...i'm nt sure d late MIC boss got marriage to them...mayb they jst had kids for him.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Policewoman(f): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Hmmmm... After having wives,he still has extra four women outside marriage? This thing called joystick will not put some men into trouble. Na wah!! lipsrsealed
I equally blame my greedy fellow women who went after the joystick knowing fully well that it is owned by 4 women already. When will we stop cheapening ourselves because of material gains?
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by hitman2911: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by hitman2911: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
tunapawizzy:
[size=16pt]how?[/size]

@tunapawizzy. This for your information concerning prophet Akinade.

Ka-Kaww!:
[size=16pt]Four Mistresses With Love Children Appear At Prophet Akinade’s Funeral
– As Leadership Crisis Also Creeps In[/size]

For God will bring every work into judgement including every secret thing whether good or evil. Eccl 12:14

The Holy Scriptures say that in the last days, wonders shall never cease to happen. They explain further that many fake prophets will come up, claiming to be messengers of God; meanwhile, they are only messengers of evil, working for their personal interest.

Since the death of the acclaimed man of God, Prophet Akinade Elijah of CAC Lion of Judah become known, controversies have continued to stir up, challenging his spirituality and ministerial life, some of which, as revealed in our story, exposed his immoral and unspiritual lifestyle. Many of his church members were calling and castigating us for exposing the man they hold dear, and who they believed could not go wrong.

But if the revelation in our earlier story shocked many in his flock, they are in for another shocker of their lives when they hear that their General Overseer, before his death had other children outside his matrimonial home.

Till his death, Pastor Akinade was ostensibly known with one wife, Lady Evangelist Augusta Oluwatoyin Akinade who is fondly called Iya Shiloh, mother of Obafemi, his known first child, in accordance with the scripture and the doctrine of the church he represented. But it may surprise you to know that something not befitting a Christian, let alone a man of God, happened as four mistresses, with their children born for the pastor out of wedlock, ranging from 15 to 19 years of age, except one of them known as Abiodun, who is said to be older than Obafemi, which puts his age in the range of late 20s to early 30s, appeared at the prophet’s burial which simply means that the late prophet has had him before he married his legal wife but the identity of the young man was shrouded in ultimate secret to the members of the church and from some people said to be close to him.

Many that graced the burial rites in Ibadan were shocked to the bone marrow when the four women arrived simultaneously with their children who, according to insiders who witnessed the whole scenario, bear a noticeable resemblance to the deceased.

We even gathered that prior to his death, he had called and given a substantial amount of money, running into millions of naira, to two of the mistresses and even left them a standing order to attend his burial in the company of their children in the event that he didn’t survive the ailment that had confined him to his sick bed. This, we heard, prompted the invasion of these m

Categorised as : News, Society by Global News
http://www.globalnews-ng.com/?p=39
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by IYANGBALI: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Funpeter: What about this one you have said? E Jo ooooo.
dat one na rehearsal,I never put something for mouth talk am
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by sheniqua: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
DailyNews: You guys should stop making this a tribal thing! What about Late Nnamdi Azikiwe, Late Odimegwu Ojukwu, and so many others, including white men

Is not peculiar to only Yoruba men pls...nairaland and tribal war, na wa o!!!!

Ojukwu and Azikiwe did not have wives coming out after they died,please stop the lies
Ojukwu married about 3 or 4 women in his lifetime at various times,he was a serial monogamist grin

It is a Yoruba thing

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by IYANGBALI: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Policewoman: I equally blame my greedy fellow women who went after the joystick knowing fully well that it is owned by 4 women already. When will we stop cheapening ourselves because of material gains?
see who is talking,no let me open your yansh here,you come here dey form holy holy,mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by sheniqua: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
hitman2911:

@tunapawizzy. This for your information concerning prophet Akinade.

OMG
An MOG left this sort of mess
If I were his legal wife I will use my high heels and beat his corpse at the wake keeping
I will even pull out his beards for bringing shame to me
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by IYANGBALI: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
tunshe: Islam is the solution to social problems.

Marry one wife but instead of committing adultery, marry another not exceeding 4.But there are conditions, which include spiritual, physical and economic competence.

A lot of married men and women commit Adultery everyday but openly condemn polygamy.

Polygamy is not Mandatory in Islam but a provision to keep us chaste and control the society.

abeg make we hear word,m k o abiola no be muslim abi him no marry 4 wives as una koran talk?don't start what you can't finish o

4 Likes

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by jeffizy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
Temismith: Gen gen! Dis ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ super story..... A life of try aπϑ borrow grin
It's so funny you have 10 'like' patners sharing your error. Lol.
.... A life of try strife and borrow sorrow!

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by hitman2911: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by hitman2911: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
sheniqua:

Ojukwu and Azikiwe did not have wives coming out after they died,please stop the lies
Ojukwu married about 3 or 4 women in his lifetime at various times,he was a serial monogamist grin

It is a Yoruba thing

For your information, Ojukwu also had a love child unknown to his family. It is a personal thing , accepted more common with the Yorubas than others.

Don't pass your comments ignorantly. The whole thing came out during his will reading in 2012.

www.ynaija.com/my-fathers-love-child-was-a-hidden-agenda-for-the-north-debe-ojukwus-first-son/

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
kaeyame:
I love musiwa!!
I do read musiwas' posts more than once to understand!!
am still struggling to understand after reading it 5 times
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by sheniqua: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
hitman2911:

For your information, Ojukwu also had a love child unknown to his family. It is a personal thing , accepted more common with the Yorubas than others.

Don't pass your comments ignorantly. The whole thing came out during his will reading in 2012.

www.ynaija.com/my-fathers-love-child-was-a-hidden-agenda-for-the-north-debe-ojukwus-first-son/

This is from the link you posted

First son of late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Mr. Debe Odumegwu-Ojukwu, on Sunday told that Teny Harman was his late father’s a biological daughter.

Debe, who spoke to our correspondent in Enugu, said there was no reason to question the paternity of Herman, as he (Debe) had always known about her.

He said, “That is his daughter, I knew about her; my father told me himself
. The old man told me that Teny Herman was his daughter. I am his biggest and closest confidant; so there were so many things he laid bare to me which he never told others.”

The family knew about his love child and he provided for her in a will so this does not come close to 4 women coming with 9 children including a 2 month old that no one knew about.
Big difference

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Decryptor(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
NewsINigeria: [img]http://3.bp..com/-OIDmJrp_EC8/UmGx8vcWjkI/AAAAAAAAfmA/6UwrORD8yzI/s320/M_I_C-Undertakers-bossTunji-Okusanya-and-son-Tunji-Okusanya-Jr_-600x600.jpg[/img]
As the family of late Mr. Tunji Okusanya Snr, Managing Director, MIC Funeral Services, battles to get over the tragedy that befell them after the ill-fated Associated Airlines plane crash that killed him and four of his workers, some unknown women have surfaced in the family claiming to have children for the deceased Okusanya Snr.

According to Leadership, members of
the family that sought anonymity said following the demise of the philanthropic director of the foremost undertaking company in the country, Magbamowo Industrial Company (M.I.C.), four other women apart from his legitimate wives have showed up as his wives.
The women and the children they claim to be Okunsanya's, were never introduced to other members of the family by the late Okusanya.
The family member said:
“I am surprised because he did not tell or show the wives and children to his friends and family members as it has turned out to be. But such an incidence cannot be ruled out considering the status of the MIC boss.
He lived a larger than life lifestyle. Women chase such people who are successful, even if they do not chase the women. It is not a crime to have many children and we do not count children in Africa..

LEADERSHIP Friday learnt that with the present development, the total number of children fathered by Okusanya outside his matrimonial home and the ones that are known to the family member stands at nine children, including a two-month-old baby.

This revelation took many of his family members by surprise as none of them has admitted being aware of the existence of other women and children.
DNA tests have been recommended.

Leadership.com

More news at http://www.newsinigeria..com

Yoruba men doing what they are known for
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tunshe: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: abeg make we hear word,m k o abiola no be muslim abi him no marry 4 wives as una koran talk?don't start what you can't finish o

Please write in English, I can't get your point.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by omoot: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
DNA,the best proof.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by daddymuna: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
typically Yoruba man way of life.straight to hell

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
yemosworld: Who are dis women who keep bearing children for men even though they are not known to d family.only to go and introduce themselves after d man's demise.it shows they ladies of easy virtues and what examples are they setting for this children. This is how they breed agberos.
I totally agree with you.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 20, 2013
jeffizy: It's so funny you have 10 'like' patners sharing your error. Lol.
.... A life of try strife and borrow sorrow!
I guess the joke's on you tongue tongue

@topic that's how they spread hiv
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by musiwa28: 1:47am On Oct 20, 2013
Even the bible says a man can be polygamist , but a woman can not have 2 husband. But a man can have 2 wives. Some churches who preach monogamy is because they dont know the word of God. And their pastor lack the understand of the word of God.

God allows a man to have more than one wives, It is a woman that God say, a woman can not have 2 husband. According to the word of God. A man can have many wives.

look at some of this church Jesus feed 5000 people. but 5000 people are now the one who fed 1 pastors in this church. So it tell you the love of some pastors have wax cool.

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tpia5: 2:31am On Oct 20, 2013
omoot: DNA,the best proof.

anyway, true sha.

then again, was there a will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.