Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives (37889 Views)

God bless all Mothers. Amen / Why Do Some Men Fall 4 Women That Take Care Of Them Like Their Mothers? / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by kokoA(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2013
tpia@:

What you are dealing with is more deadly than that.

And when i say deadly i mean deadly.

If you are not one of them, its best to not give them the excuse its because you posted it online.
Dude stop scaring the young girl jare.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by IYANGBALI: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2013
tunshe:

Please write in English, I can't get your point.
how you go hear wen I don puncture your yeye point
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Pain(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2013
musiwa28: Even the bible says a man can be polygamist , but a woman can not have 2 husband. But a man can have 2 wives. Some churches who preach monogamy is because they dont know the word of God. And their pastor lack the understand of the word of God.

God allows a man to have more than one wives, It is a woman that God say, a woman can not have 2 husband. According to the word of God. A man can have many wives.

look at some of this church Jesus feed 5000 people. but 5000 people are now the one who fed 1 pastors in this church. So it tell you the love of some pastors have wax cool.

LWKMD @ Musiwa aka Kolo Statistician! This guy is just impossible. I blame the guys at Aro Mental who provide internet access to their mental patients.

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by lastpage: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2013
greatgod2012: I dont like hidden unfaithfulness, if he really wanted to be faithful, he should have legally married all of them and they will all know themselves as his wives, not pretending to be faithful to his wwife that he was actually faithful when he wasn't.

I wonder how the wife at home will tke the news now.
He is dead now, let DNA proof them all.

Legally, as in LEGALLY...... you can have ONLY ONE spouse (wife or husband).... :LEGALLY!
if you attempt and marry another one LEGALLY, you would have committed a CRIMINAL OFFENSE defined as BIGAMY!

7 years imprisonment awaits the offender!

At best, he should divorce the legally married wife and do traditional wedding for all of them!
shocked shocked grin grin

That way, no wife will be "forming" superiority over the others.
Just watch as the "legally married one" tries to corner all his assets!

Iyawo-oloruka na badt tins! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by AHA1(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2013
taisoft: Difficult. With God all things are possible. May God help us ooooooooo

Dude please pray for yourself alone.
what´s the meaning of may God help US all.

everyman for himself jare
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by lastpage: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2013
musiwa28: Even the bible says a man can be polygamist , but a woman can not have 2 husband. But a man can have 2 wives. Some churches who preach monogamy is because they dont know the word of God. And their pastor lack the understand of the word of God.

God allows a man to have more than one wives, It is a woman that God say, a woman can not have 2 husband. According to the word of God. A man can have many wives.

look at some of this church Jesus feed 5000 people. but 5000 people are now the one feeding one Pastor in this church. So it tell you the love of some pastors have wax cool.

I see the irony in your statement, Musiwa!

I tell you, from the mouth of "babes", the truth and wisdom wil be espoused

Continue to abuse Musiwa, all of you! wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tunshe: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2013
IYA NGBALI: how you go hear wen I don puncture your yeye point

The truth is that you didn't make any sense with that post.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by kolamilan(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2013
Titiluvly:

Make i hear say him no chase dem..mtchew..DNA Test Oya oo
na women dey cos everything.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by kolamilan(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2013
victorv12: All these Nigeria bad men doesn't deserve to be pitied. Majority of these men are too wicked. Just imagine, different baby mamas just keep popping out from nowhere. No love for the wicked! All those crazy and lazy Nigeria girls should learn from this guy's case...greed kills! The best job a man can have is to be a responsible dad, not sleeping around like dogs and bringing bastards into the world that won't have a father to tutor them. The crime Mr Okunsanya has committed is even worst than his death. A Two month old child with no father to cater for him/her... The guy should rot in fucking hell mehnnn!!
this is too much pls show some respect to the dead.

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by eluquenson(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2013
This is rampant in Nigeria, our ladies are money worshipers, they will neva go for a young & ambitious man but they like "Red Made" men, now they are among the widows
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2013
Temismith: Gen gen! Dis ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ super story..... A life of try aπϑ borrow grin

olodo....... lolzzzz its not .....a life of try and borrow but a life of strif and sorrow........i wonder how that sounds in your ears.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by musiwa28: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2013
lastpage, which country are you talking about. that most not be nigeria. legally. there is no limit under nigeria law a man can marry. the extra women which claim is not legal, in nigeria those extra wife are consider as legal wives.

if i own a company for example and make you pregnant as a white woman.. either you marry me or not. you have the right to claim all my wealth , which is different from here. the white woman does not have to be in my will. she will own all the properties of that man.

if you have a baby for me, and i have 1 billion dollar, you dont need a court or will to claim the properties as long as i told my family before my dead. but if i did not, you need dna.

nigeria law does not need a woman to be legally married to me for her to claim my $1billion, the law only need you to have a baby for me either legal or out of wedlock.

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tunshe: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
enyoba:

olodo....... lolzzzz its not .....a life of try and borrow but a life of strif and sorrow........i wonder how that sounds in your ears.

It's strife not strif.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
owolabifunke14: He's in the house right now.He is a family man to the core. I read his text messages,I wash his cloths and I do follow him out since I was born till now. My mumy and my sibilings are his first and last thoughts.I can vow for Daddy to an extent.But,you see my brothers, I can't defend those ones. You know modern guys way shebi

It is well. Thank God he is broke. if not them go chase am.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tpia5: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
E don do na.

Stop trying to turn the girl against her father, you may bring curses on yourselves that way.

If male nlers feel they will never want to have kids who will vouch for them, thats your own problem, stop taking out your frustrations on the lady.

Your attitude shows the typical nigerian family.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by pickabeau1: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
DailyNews: this is not a tribal thing, it is an issue of money, man and woman. The more money or wealth a man acquires, the more temptation he will be getting from women of all ages, class, tribe and race. It is only God that can help a wealthy man to overcome promiscuity. And becos some rich men didn't have children outside their marriage doesn't mean they were faithful all through, nope, except he was a very very very God-fearing man always in constant relationship with God, aside that, its very difficult for a wealthy man not to be unfaithful or promiscuous.

Thanks sir.. I dont kmow how it suddenly doveinto tribalism
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by pickabeau1: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
abdulkayus: Mehnnnn, am a Yoruba guy, bt to be sincere, dis thing is well common among d Yorubas. Its disgustin bt we dont tend to condemn it dat is y its increasin unlike d Igbos and Hausas dat always frown to it, dat is y dey have limited occurence of it. To say d truth, Yoruba men and women are more promiscous dan Igbos and Hausas. Nobody shld abuse me cos we all knw d truth, and d truth shall set u free. I still remember Bola Ige, Abiola and others case. We have more child out of wedlock and adulterous husbands and wives than d other tribes. Hausas has d lowest cos dey tend to have more moral than us all.
Dat is my opinion and u all know its d truth.
Salam

Morals...smh!
Is it the same hausas that sleep with child brides
Or the koran allows to marry up to 4 women...

I laff in ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by tonychristopher: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
musiwa29: he was a yoruba man. he is allowed to do that. 5 million canadian women will be childless. in the usa 35 million women will be childless. it is becoming a serious problem.

in our culture will make childless women have at least one child. childless is consider a bad thing. we believe every woman most have at least one child. we celebrate it.

THE MORE REASON YOU HAVE A LOT OF BASTARDS AND AGBEROS IN YORUBA LAND. HOW CAN A CULTURE CELEBRATE RASCALITY AND IRRESPONSIBILITY. WELL I LIVE IN LAGOS AND INFIDELITY AINT BIG DEAL HERE IN LAGOS. IF HE MARRIES THEM NORMALLY I WONT BE.MAD BUT THIS WAY NO

WHY WILL THEIR WOMEN BE SO CHEAP.

1 Like

Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by knowledge4(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
The issue that concerns me is his place in eternity.
With such a record of a life ''well spent'', that he will account for, where is he going to spend his eternity?
Learn from this sad story and adjust your lives.
Jesus Christ is coming soon like a thief in the night.
Death comes unannounced like a thief in the night
After death is judgment, that is sure
There is no 2nd chance to repent in the grave.
Correct your crooked ways now before it is too late.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by sexymoma(f): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Temismith: Gen gen! Dis ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ super story..... A life of try aπϑ borrow grin
Thank God say no be only no sabi those words..... am not alone.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by sheniqua: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
What is the latest
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by DazzlingAngel: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dis is serious oooooo
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by iphy42: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2013
musiwa29: put it this way. if i sleep with you. and you have a child for me. you get everything i have.. even if i never married you. or even if it is a one night stand

This is not applicable to many cultures, in igboland, if the woman's bride price is not paid, her child/children gets nothing from the man's assets!
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by winniemark1(f): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2013
Mennnnnnnnn!!! Will they ever change?
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by delishpot: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2013

look at some of this church Jesus feed 5000 people. but 5000 people are now the one who fed 1 pastors in this church. So it tell you the love of some pastors have wax cool.

Wives my dear not random girls. In those days men boink women they were married to in those days those women would have been shamed and the man bullied by the family of the women.
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by sheniqua: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
This why you men should live right and don't complicate your lives so you don't bring a reproach to yourself in death.
Hope the living will learn from this mess
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by Lilimax(f): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2013
abdulkayus: Mehnnnn, am a Yoruba guy, bt to be sincere, dis thing is well common among d Yorubas. Its disgustin bt we dont tend to condemn it dat is y its increasin unlike d Igbos and Hausas dat always frown to it, dat is y dey have limited occurence of it. To say d truth, Yoruba men and women are more promiscous dan Igbos and Hausas. Nobody shld abuse me cos we all knw d truth, and d truth shall set u free. I still remember Bola Ige, Abiola and others case. We have more child out of wedlock and adulterous husbands and wives than d other tribes. Hausas has d lowest cos dey tend to have more moral than us all.
Salam
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by bukatyne(f): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2013
greatgod2012: I dont like hidden unfaithfulness, if he really wanted to be faithful, he should have legally married all of them and they will all know themselves as his wives, not pretending to be faithful to his wwife that he was actually faithful when he wasn't.

I wonder how the wife at home will take the news now.
He is dead now, let DNA proof them all.

The 'wife' will not take it anyhow because they are many wink
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by bukatyne(f): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2013
DailyNews: @Titiluvly and Lorreta, pls don't doubt that statement becos most times, rich men get chased by women more than they chase women themselves.

Before my brother died, I can tell u that there were lovely single ladies coming close to me just to get across to him even though they were aware that he's legally married, and I still heard abt many others too. One got married early this year, and we are still friends.

Even most times, friends and colleagues plus their various business associates do arrange women for them to get their favours.

Honestly, more money equal more women for majority of men. And wealth equals to promiscuity and polygamy for men, even when he didn't make them legal.

But then, I think women need to be blamed at times for being so freak about money/material things such that even when they know that a rich man is married with kids, will still go ahead and sleep with him to get pregnant.

Whereas it is the opposite for a rich woman: the more money or wealth a woman acquires, the more men will run far from her, aside young gigolos, but the more money a man has, the more women of all ages and class will be running after him. Only God knows why shaa, its not easy for most rich men when it comes to handling women.

You mean those freaked women rape these 'happily married' men just to have their babies? shocked shocked shocked embarassed angry

Or the men don't have common sense and control over their 'joysticks?'

Those women are really freaked and demonic!
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by bukatyne(f): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2013
tunshe: Islam is the solution to social problems.

Marry one wife but instead of committing adultery, marry another not exceeding 4.But there are conditions, which include spiritual, physical and economic competence.

A lot of married men and women commit Adultery everyday but openly condemn polygamy.

Polygamy is not Mandatory in Islam but a provision to keep us chaste and control the society.

I guess you have selective reading...

Did you read that the man has multiple wives?

How can marrying more than one wife keep you chaste?
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by sheniqua: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
bukatyne:

I guess you have selective reading...

Did you read that the man has multiple wives?

How can marrying more than one wife keep you chaste?

The mere fact that a man is not contented with one wife takes the word chaste out his books
If he marries 4 he is capable of seeing 24
Re: 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives by October1960: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2015
Your statement obviously not based on statistics. What about other tribes that engage in abortion to avoid "stigma" or cost of children out of wedlock.

If he can and takes care of his children no harm no foul.

abdulkayus:
Mehnnnn, am a Yoruba guy, bt to be sincere, dis thing is well common among d Yorubas. Its disgustin bt we dont tend to condemn it dat is y its increasin unlike d Igbos and Hausas dat always frown to it, dat is y dey have limited occurence of it. To say d truth, Yoruba men and women are more promiscous dan Igbos and Hausas. Nobody shld abuse me cos we all knw d truth, and d truth shall set u free. I still remember Bola Ige, Abiola and others case. We have more child out of wedlock and adulterous husbands and wives than d other tribes. Hausas has d lowest cos dey tend to have more moral than us all.
Salam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.