Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

h - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / h (1304 Views)

CUM And Quench My H.orniness. / H I L A R I O U S Lies Ladies Av Told Me / Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

h by chiboy1928(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2013
H
Re: h by Leyqute(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2013
Chai! My eyes are bleeding. No single fullstop nor question mark *which are necessary* in ur post, op.
Do you hate English language?
Re: h by zeelo2014: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Most guys too date for s£x.
Re: h by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Leyqute: Chai! My eyes are bleeding. No single fullstop nor question mark *which are necessary* in ur post, op.
lolz,d op dey vex datz y

1 Like

Re: h by Oyetboy(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2013
Leyqute: Chai! My eyes are bleeding. No single fullstop nor question mark *which are necessary* in ur post, op.
at least he used exclamation mark na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: h by Zumarocket(f): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2013
chairman, if u dnt like it dat way, keep off frm d girls/lady
Re: h by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: h by longjohnsilver: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
To ba farabale chop ma money...emi na a farabale touch ur body ooooo...
Re: h by Dygeasy(m): 12:11am On Oct 20, 2013
She Isn't Wrong Though...

Taking Care Could Mean Different Things You Know...
Re: h by drnoel: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2013
chiboy1928: Some girls are so low in tinking dat why guys used and dump them like piece of rag.hw would a girl say the essence of dating is for a guy to take of her I always have love and respect for a girl that works and neva depend on a man to solve her problem I have met and have even dated one she works and even if I give her she neva collect she tell me let manage ourself for nw dnt spend much tell me how would such girl not make a gud wife,but some ladies are so lazy that a guy dat u re not even yet married to when u have ur parents u expect him to solve ur problems and take care of ur needs Guys wat ur own opinion share and let hear fr u guys oh!!!
Ma guy, its the general nigerian mentality
Re: h by kagari: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2013
Guys did you notice how ladies tried to derail this thread?

9ja babes shaaaa, thank God e no work 4 una.

I would look for u
i would find u
and i would give u bele

datz all
Re: h by kunlery911(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2013
only broke ppl complain about girls that say guys should take care of them. if u have money u will be happy u can give cuz am pretty sure ur dad start taking care of my mom from when they start dating undecided
Re: h by kagari: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2013
kunlery911: only broke ppl complain about girls that say guys should take care of them. if u have money u will be happy u can give cuz am pretty sure ur dad start taking care of my mom from when they start dating undecided

dude looks like its bin long u visited 9ja.

Piece of advice:

drop that reasoning back b4 entering 9ja, or dem girls would help u drop it down here.

1 Like

Re: h by kunlery911(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2013
kagari:

dude looks like its bin long u visited 9ja.

Piece of advice:

drop that reasoning back b4 entering 9ja, or dem girls would help u drop it down here.

na i was in 9ja few months ago and i dont think babes r that bad na

Re: h by Slowpois0n: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quote author=kunlery911][/quote]you should meet more 9ja babes.
where is 2sexy when i need him?
Re: h by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
****falls off spirogyra tree...lmfao!
Re: h by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 21, 2013
chiboy1928: Some girls are so low in tinking dat why guys used and dump them like piece of rag.hw would a girl say the essence of dating is for a guy to take of her I always have love and respect for a girl that works and neva depend on a man to solve her problem I have met and have even dated one she works and even if I give her she neva collect she tell me let manage ourself for nw dnt spend much tell me how would such girl not make a gud wife,but some ladies are so lazy that a guy dat u re not even yet married to when u have ur parents u expect him to solve ur problems and take care of ur needs Guys wat ur own opinion share and let hear fr u guys oh!!!

OP
you should have biatch slapped that silly lazy woman at a 45degree angle to wake her up from her nonsense! be a brotha's keeper and save someone who would probably marry this deluded woman.

1 Like

Re: h by Leyqute(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Op has deleted his post, leaving just a silent 'h' in its stead. Nice job lequte.
*High-5! cheesy
Nice thought op, buh bad presentation. Hope you learnt a lesson n you're now friends with Brighter Grammar.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To This Man's Wife? / Do People Really Have "Soul Mates" / Why Most Relationship SEX SEX SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.