Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Do People Really Have "Soul Mates" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Really Have "Soul Mates" (1303 Views)

How Do You Know When You Are True Soul Mates? / Do 'soul Mates' Exist? / Do You Believe In Karma? Soul Mates? Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Really Have "Soul Mates" by daryoor(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2014
I asked three girls this question yesterday and they all said "yes". They said the reason people are in bad marriages is because the didnt marry their soul mate.

Personally, i dont believe in such, i believe i can choose to marry from any of the millions of wife worthy females available. I believe i determine my soul mate and the no divine influence in the issue.

For those who belive in it, how do you explain when someones spouse dies and she/he remarries? Now thats what i would call "soul mates" smiley

Whats your take?

Re: Do People Really Have "Soul Mates" by sexylogan(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2014
I used to believe in this issue of soulmates ie. there's one particular person that is your ideal

mate in every possible way and if you miss him/her, your chance at finding true love is

doomed.

Fast-forward several years of falling in and out of love, being heartbroken and breaking multiples

more, I now have my doubts.

Yes, there are few people out there that will love and appreciate you and that you also

love and connect to on the same level in return.

Honestly, the countless variables involved make finding a suitable mate very challenging.

My present view is that there are very few people that can potentially be your soulmate but it's up

to you to make them this because no one on earth will be completely perfect for you, just as

you yourself are not perfect.
Re: Do People Really Have "Soul Mates" by busterr(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Yes i treasure my soul mate since it darkened my hair, i can't do without both the relaxer and the cream or any soul mate products.
Re: Do People Really Have "Soul Mates" by Creamish(f): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Iv got doubts too...just when i think iv found mine, he breaks my heart...

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Have "Soul Mates" by cletz991(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Creamish: Iv got doubts too...just when i think iv found mine, he breaks my heart...
lol gr88
Re: Do People Really Have "Soul Mates" by Dharhe(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Creamish: Iv got doubts too...just when i think iv found mine, he breaks my heart...
grin
u no go talk true abi
Re: Do People Really Have "Soul Mates" by angela98(f): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
I think soul mate is better used after compatibility..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? / First Time Your Parents Saw You With An Opposite Sex? / Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.