Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (2005 Views)

Tweet:nigerians Remind Fani Kayode What He Said About Goodluck Jonathan Years BK / Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? / See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by presiade(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2013
If you supported/ voted GEJ in 2011 and still support him like this

13 Likes

Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by presiade(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2013
If you supported/ voted GEJ in 2011, but he has lost your support now like this

18 Likes

Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by presiade(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2013
If you did not support/ vote GEJ in 2011 and he still hasn't won over your support, like this

14 Likes

Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by presiade(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2013
If you didn't support GEJ in 2011, but you're now his (staunch) supporter, like this

8 Likes

Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by presiade(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2013
If you're indifferent, like this and drop your comments
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by presiade(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
?
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by stebell(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
guy yu jus jobless.
l know ASUU is de cause of dis rubbish yu spewed on NL but dont worry there's hope in sight for yu to return to ur classrooms. unam
come to think of it wen did yu join NLand?
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by presiade(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
^^Did you miss road? Surely I can see you're a novice and a schooled unlettered individual (if you actually went to school). You just registered on 27th April, 2010 here... I'm not sure you know how to check someone's profile here; always try to do that before posting rubbish! It's a pity your situation seems unsalvageable
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Dollarman101: 2:17am On Oct 20, 2013
presiade: If you supported/ voted GEJ in 2011 and still support him like this

I voted for GEJ in 2011 and will still vote him again in 2015.
He has delivered on his key promises like power reforms. I'm proud of him.
So many Power plants are coming up.
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Maduale: 2:27am On Oct 20, 2013
He has improved the state of our airports from what they used to be.
He has improved Benin-Ore, Abuja-Lokoja, Aba-Umuahia, Owerri-Onitsha, zaria-Funtua-Gusau, Kano-Maidugri, Ibadan-Ilorin roads from what they used to be before he came in.
He has increased education funding to 450B, gave ASUU additional 130B more than any other govt in Nigeria, established 12 new federal universities, launched the Almajiri school projects.
He has reformed fertiliser distribution, built new rice mills, new silos and promoting the cassava bread revolution.
He has completed the NIPP Power Plants and Privatising PHCN to new DISCOS and GENCOS
He is working. I voted for him before. I will do it again.

2 Likes

Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by divatosin(f): 2:33am On Oct 20, 2013
presiade: If you didn't support GEJ in 2011, but you're now his (staunch) supporter, like this

I didn't support GEJ in 2011. I voted Ribadu. But I think I will go for GEJ in 2015.
I would want him to complete reforms like the PIB and Power privatisation. I'm not assured that given our history of abandoning projects by successive administrations, that any other new president will not stall ongoing privatisation/reforms and take us back to square one.

I don't want to hear stories. Let GEJ continue.

2 Likes

Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Countryman93: 2:37am On Oct 20, 2013
Maduale: He has improved the state of our airports from what they used to be.
He has improved Benin-Ore, Abuja-Lokoja, Aba-Umuahia, Owerri-Onitsha, zaria-Funtua-Gusau, Kano-Maidugri, Ibadan-Ilorin roads from what they used to be before he came in.
He has increased education funding to 450B, gave ASUU additional 130B more than any other govt in Nigeria, established 12 new federal universities, launched the Almajiri school projects.
He has reformed fertiliser distribution, built new rice mills, new silos and promoting the cassava bread revolution.
He has completed the NIPP Power Plants and Privatising PHCN to new DISCOS and GENCOS
He is working. I voted for him before. I will do it again.

SECONDED
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Louis88: 2:40am On Oct 20, 2013
The power equation in Nigeria must be balanced. I support GEJ to continue.
Besides, he's not doing badly.

1 Like

Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by musiwa28: 2:42am On Oct 20, 2013
he did not complete an nipp. they were award before jonathan.. they were even paid for..

ibadan ilorin road was obasanjo govt
ore to benin has not improve.
ASUU still on strike.

i believe he should not return not because of project ,or stole money.. it is more than money stolen, but only because of the satellite picture , he is only doing a conference that he is not sincere about. He could have sent a bill to the house to make the result of the conference binding , he refuse to do so. It is more of a show .. he is not sincere about the conference.

If he is sincere about the conference. When he went to the United nation, and address them he will have address them on this issue and the need for breaking up Nigeria. Jonathan did not do that. It tell you Jonathan is not a sincere person.

Mogabe says what ever is on his mind. even if you dont like what he says.

i dont trust jonathan, I will say this. If Jonathan return back as president, the military will take over. And not only in Nigeria. but in other countries of west africa and africa as a whole.

jonathan is not a child of God that why he did not ask the united nation for the right thing.

And when the nigeria army take over govt. Nobody will be able to remove them from power. So Jonathan return in 2015, will see a military take over in many africa countries.

I believe the north should not get power because of the satellite pictures.. because western nigeria and eastern nigeria will be committing suicide to allow them power at this point. We have to break it. This is another major problem. This will result in war. if the north get power. So the best is to break up Nigeria back to 3 countries.
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by tomakint: 2:45am On Oct 20, 2013
Wao, I love the comments being made here for real. Come on people, another moment is beckoning to shape the destiny of our country for good and that is the National Conference being championed by this working Jonathan-led administration let's all support this government to make the National Conference a huge success come next year and while at that get ready to return this man, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, back to Aso Rock! Peace wink
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Mallamabdul: 2:48am On Oct 20, 2013
Those of us in the north central zone will prefer president Goodluck Jonathan to continue for so many reasons.
1. he represents the voice of minorities (2) he has engaged many of our sons into influential positions. (3) he has commissioned landmark projects like the GEREGU power plant. (4) he is most likely to handover to someone from the north central in 2019. I support him.
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by musiwa28: 2:50am On Oct 20, 2013
Abkhazia, South Ossetia are country not recognized by the united nation but they live their lifes.

countries who have Godly leaders will recognize you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65fCPzorO64
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Zutchy: 2:59am On Oct 20, 2013
The railways are gradually coming back. Enugu-Ph railway will be commissioned in December. I have a new federal university in my state Ebonyi. The Agric minister has done a new silo at Igbariam. Owerri-Onistha road is now motorable. Even Aba-Umuahia is now motorable. 2 nd Niger Bridge is ongoing. Onitsha sea ports has been commissioned by Jonathan awaiting concessioning. A new international Airport is being constructed in Enugu while the existing one has been remodelled and now hosts international flights.

I have no reason whatsoever not to vote for Jonathan come 2015. He has done us well.

1 Like

Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Dollarman101: 3:05am On Oct 20, 2013
stebell: guy yu jus jobless.
l know ASUU is de cause of dis rubbish yu spewed on NL but dont worry there's hope in sight for yu to return to ur classrooms. unam
come to think of it wen did yu join NLand?

grin grin grin nothing wey ASUU strike no go cause shaa. But you sef like trouble. He is just doing a simple survey and so Wetin concern ASUU strike with this survey?

In other news, I'm enjoying the fresh Air by OGA JONA. I no wan hear story.he must return in 2015.
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by musiwa28: 3:06am On Oct 20, 2013
the reason why most africa countries dont have military government any more is because of the fear that they know nigeria has a strong army to remove such a military govt which overthrow a civilian govt. But if now the Nigeria army takes over the government, that fear is remove..

all you will see is immediate all over africa military take over. So Jonathan return in 2015 is not only danger to nigeria but to all of africa govt, they will all be overthrow by military govt.

So I believe the breakup of Nigeria into 3 western nigeria, eastern Nigeria and northern nigeria is the solution.. Even if only 53 africa countries recognized if we do it peaceful. We would be able to get all of OIC member to recognized this 3 countries.

which gives you 35 plus 53= 88 countries plus Caribbean countries 41 = 129 countries. and i believe we should get 150 countries easy. if jonathan was doing the right thing.

this is the disadvantage of not having a child of God as president.
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by ubandire(m): 3:16am On Oct 20, 2013
presiade: If you're indifferent, like this and drop your comments

I would have been indifferent. But on a second thought, I reasoned the fate of ongoing power privatisation and decided that jonathan should be re- elected back to office in 2015. This is one area where this govt has tried tremendously. You have to just give it to them.
They have been able to take over the power stations from where OBJ abandoned them to completion. So many of these thermal stations will Defintely add more megawatts to the national grid.

I also welcome the idea to privatise all of the power plants to new generation company bidders. That's the way it should be. In advanced countries, govt doesn't run generation companies. It's largely private sector driven. Govt only has the regulatory role. The Nigerian FG will now have to play that regulatory role through NERC. it's a good one by GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Naijagunner83: 3:25am On Oct 20, 2013
musiwa28: he did not complete an nipp. they were award before jonathan.. they were even paid for.. but his govt inflated the contract.

Guy, are you for real? Why would you like to distort clear historical facts? Which NIPP was completed before Goodluck Jonathan?
As at today, so many of the NIPP plants are still undergoing completion under this administration.
Some few weeks ago, Jonathan finished and commissioned GEREGU. today, he went to Ondo state and commissioned Omotosho power plant.
Why do you seek to lie against the president in the face of such overwhelming evidence of the work he is doing in those plants?
It's very unfair. Please be objective..

2 Likes

Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Arobam: 3:32am On Oct 20, 2013
Newly remodelled Airports
Newly rehabilitated railway lines from Lagos-Kano
Newly established federal universities and Almajiri schools, libraries in unity schools and several TETFUND projects
New power sector, new PIB. new Agric ......fresh air and still counting. I love GEJ.
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Bukkyade: 3:40am On Oct 20, 2013
I will love Jonathan to come back so that the recently awarded Lagos-Ibadan expressway will not be hampered again. Obasanjo toyed with idea of concessioning of that road but it didn't work. Jonathan had to revoke the concession to bi Courtney and has awarded it to Construction giants -Julius Berger . The bank of infrastructure has announced an agreement to fund the project. It shows seriousness on the part of GEJ so I will not mind voting him once again because of that road

1 Like

Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by musiwa28: 4:23am On Oct 20, 2013
naijagunnner, the idea to build the nipp was mine.. and they were all paid fully for before obasanjo left office. they should ask obasanjo..
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by musiwa28: 4:44am On Oct 20, 2013
come to help, when you people accuse obasanjo of $16 billion power plant. obasanjo never collected $16 billion.. but he did collect money at that time for this power plant.. but you people wanted to see the power plant now. now. it take 3 or more years to build, this are the power plant obasanjo collected money for.. they go ask obasanjo
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 20, 2013
I voted for GEJ in 2011. He still has my support come 2015, but, he should change his attitude of attributing every criticism to the handiwork of those that want to pull him down. Most times, he ignores constructive criticism that should have furthered the interest of his govt, as the rantings of detractors. That is how not to run a country.
If he abhors criticism that much, he should do what Bill Clinton did as the US president by appointing an anti-Clinton group. The anti-Clinton group's duty was to criticise and identify loopholes in every policy of the Clinton govt before it is churned out to the public.

1 Like

Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2013
Dollarman101:

I voted for GEJ in 2011 and will still vote him again in 2015.
He has delivered on his key promises like power reforms. I'm proud of him.
So many Power plants are coming up.

40 laptop guys should be banned from this thread.
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by presiade(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Great points being raised. Let's keep it coming.
Personally, I didn't support GEJ in 2011 and I'm still not convinced with his perfomance to act otherwise.
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by geeez: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
presiade: Great points being raised. Let's keep it coming.
Personally, I didn't support GEJ in 2011 and I'm still not convinced with his perfomance to act otherwise.

I supported him in 2011 ... One of the biggest mistakes I ever made

2 Likes

Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by presiade(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Mods let this hit front page and we shall see the current opinions.
Re: Survey About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by presiade(m): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Seun, FP please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Finally APC Gives Tambuwal The Presidential Ticket Ahead Of 2015? / Youwin! Success Stories / Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Patrick Sawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.