Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,925 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) (2740 Views)

What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati / Buhari Scores Another Point Against Jonathan, READ How / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by stnwani(m): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2015
The Almajiris in Nigeria have come out to thank Goodluck Jonathan for being the only person to remember them.

The Ex-commissioner of Information, Chief Edwin Clark has lauded President Jonathan with incessant adulation as he predicted a bright and rewarding future for the almajiris in Nigeria.

Daily Trust publication disclosed, Mr Clark statement on Tuesday, when the Goodluck Jonathan Almajiri Support Initiative Group
and the executive council of the National Youth Leaders of Nigeria paid him a visit in his Abuja home.

He revealed that President Jonathan is
the only President in Nigeria that
remembered the almajiri, adding that the northern governors have not done anything for them.

Meanwhile, the federal government began the establishment of over 400 almajiri schools across the Northern Nigeria, in other to curb the growing figure of over four million children beggars on the streets of Nigeria.

What do you think of this?

Source: http://akpraise.com/2015/02/20/see-what-the-almajiris-in-nigeria-said-about-goodluck-jonathan-read/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by LagosBoi2(m): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2015
what i think?

I think Jonathan is a scam

I think ''I had no shoes'' was a scam

I think we need CHANGE

I think we need BUHARI

#IN BUHARI WE TRUST#

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by Akkord4gov: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Ok o
Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by dlox147(m): 7:26am On Feb 21, 2015
I don't expect less. Education is the greatest tool you can give a man..#GEJ2019

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by NobleAky(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
what i think?

I think we need CHANGE

I think we need BUHARI

#IN BUHARI WE TRUST#
... Think the change must start from ur downgrading mindset of yo grab power

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by LRNZH(m): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2015
I didn't know that Edwin Clark is an Almajiri.
OP welldone for that news.

GMB until corruption is wiped from Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by Bifwoli: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ till hell freezes over.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by chrisgurl(f): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Good for the almajiris!!! Education is the best legacy..

7 Likes

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by LagosBoi2(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2015
NobleAky:
... Think the change must start from ur downgrading mindset of yo grab power

I think you need to check why your brain is covered with sentiments

I am a patrotic Nigerian citizen from Western Nigeria who wants change regardless of the tribe where the change comes from

I did not see that Jonathan wanted to grab power when i voted for him in 2011

3 Likes

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by jorlons(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2015
The advertisement has come down to almajiri schools. Keep advertising GEJ.

Here's what I think. I think GEJ should be prepared to get the F*ck outta Aso rock.

Buhari/Osinbajo are our new leaders

2 Likes

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by saniabubakar174: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2015
i am not surprised because what President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has done for them will change their lives forever, they can now be useful to the society instead of been a societal menace, God bless GEJ. March 4ward with GEJ

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by NobleAky(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:

I am a patrotic Nigerian citizen from Western Nigeria who wants change regardless of the tribe where the change comes from

ur patriotism is a scam

9 Likes

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by stebell(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:

See ur head like yamhead. Dunce.

Sai GEJ till Buhari is discharged frm the hospital. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by LagosBoi2(m): 8:02am On Feb 21, 2015
NobleAky:
ur patriotism is a scam

Yes to a blocked brain

2 Likes

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by Baawaa(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2015
What do you think of this?
I think Jonathan is a propagandist grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by rondo235: 8:13am On Feb 21, 2015
even buhari was an almajiri who hd no education. .those days i recall seeing him flex wit shekau now terrorist...GEJ forever in aso rock

3 Likes

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by johnbuck81(m): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
what i think?

I think we need CHANGE

I think we need BUHARI

#IN BUHARI WE TRUST#
wats d scam there!
mumu...illiteracy runs in ur blood.
education is d best gift anyone can giv u.

5 Likes

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by johnbuck81(m): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
what i think?

I think we need CHANGE

I think we need BUHARI

#IN BUHARI WE TRUST#
wats d scam there!
mumu...illiteracy runs in ur blood.
education is d best gift.

3 Likes

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by omenka(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:

I keep wondering what you guys even saw in him when you voted him in 2011...
Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by baybeeboi: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Illiteracy no good.
Some guys above me should be chased to Chad or Niger.

1 Like

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by AmucheJane(f): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by chymystique(f): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
[s]what i think?

I think we need CHANGE

I think we need BUHARI

#IN BUHARI WE TRUST#[/s]

IF Jonathan is a Scam, then what will the "Change" mantra; You, Buhari and APC have been Chanting in our ears called?? There is no scam worst than Change coming from Tinubu, Saraki and their cohorts when they ve been lootinf trillions since time immemorial. After all Buhari told us he has just a million in his account, am wondering where he got the money to ve treatment abroad and a host of other frivolities. #hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by Mubbyleey(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Almajiri's do what... Even Jona knw say dis na Lie.

I doubt it if almajiri's go thank Jona.
Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by LagosBoi2(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2015
[quote
author=chymystique post=30935876]

IF Jonathan is a Scam, then what
will the "Change" mantra; You, Buhari and APC have been Chanting in our
ears called?? There is no scam worst than Change coming from Tinubu,
Saraki and their cohorts when they ve been lootinf trillions since time
immemorial. After all Buhari told us he has just a million in his
account, am wondering where he got the money to ve treatment abroad and a
host of other frivolities. #hypocrites
[/quote]

I will choose a corrupt Tinubu, Amechi, Saraki Over a corrupt Jonathan, Alam, Obanikoro, bode judge, kashamu and there rest of convicted criminals that are friends of Jonathan....Change is not a scam, It happened in All APC states...

APC !! CHANGE!!!
Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by Syphax(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
what i think?

I think we need CHANGE

I think we need BUHARI

#IN BUHARI WE TRUST#

Robot!You guys are allergic to good deeds,your type sucks.

"Spits on APC supporters and walks away with shoulder held high."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by driQ: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
what i think?

I think we need CHANGE

I think we need BUHARI

#IN BUHARI WE TRUST#
grin

My friend, you lack contextual intelligence #NoOffence

1 Like

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by romzyxy(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2015
funny enough I m nt voting for him or buhari. bt I want buhari 2 win. xo if he likes he can build schools everyweh. it won't change anything.
Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by romzyxy(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2015
if he likes he can build schools all over 9ja it wont change anytin. Almajiri my foot. nt only almajiri it is armaggedon.
Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by temitemi1(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2015
Education is the best legacy parent can give to their children but buhari's parents failed to give buhari such a wonderful legacy cheesy grin grin.. Thank u Mr President for the hope u have given these children. GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by Donphillopus: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam grin

2 Likes

Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2015
Almajiri education will go down in history as one of the most transformational policy ever introduced by a President of Nigeria.

People don't appreciate the essence of this policy but History will remember GEJ kindly for this.

In Obama's UN speech he says:
No children are born hating, and no children -- anywhere -- should be educated to hate other people. There should be no more tolerance of so-called clerics who call upon people to harm innocents because they’re Jewish, or because they're Christian, or because they're Muslim. It is time for a new compact among the civilized peoples of this world to eradicate war at its most fundamental source, and that is the corruption of young minds by violent ideology

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/09/24/remarks-president-obama-address-united-nations-general-assembly

Nothing articulates the very essence of this Almajiri education policy by Jonathan more than the excerpt from the Obama speech above. What I do hope though is that FG ensure that the education curriculum of these Almajiri schools are regulated. We can not build fancy schools but allow clerics to go into these schools to preach hate. That will defeat the purpose!
Re: See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) by EnigmAries(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2015
He talks about Almajiri schools, but refuses to tell Nigerians that the UK govt provided £250m for that project.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED : Why America Quit Helping Jonathan Govt Find Chibok Girls. / I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba / See What Donald Trump Said About Hilary Clinton! (must See!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.