Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part (29770 Views)

Is A Separated Spouse Obligated To Care For Their Ill Partner? / Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? / Best Way to Punish Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Emmyk(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
#justpassingby#.
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by addictiv(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pls what of hot water?...met thiz lady that uses hot water down there as if she wan per boil the place all in the name of keeping it tight n clean.is there any negative after effect of this practice...or is this normal?
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Joel3(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
addictiv: Pls what of hot water?...met thiz lady that uses hot water down there as if she wan per boil the place all in the name of keeping it tight n clean.is there any negative after effect of this practice...or is this normal?
they do that during menstral period not all the time.
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
How can you use dettol to wash your private part ? undecided undecided
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by addictiv(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Joel.:
Nahh.....this lady does hers on a daily basis... dont ask me how I know?.......me thinks she s killing the nerve endings there.
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Tpave(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
fernandoc: Some ladies can use izal depending on how frequent pilgrims visit there
Pls can you explain the meaning of ''depending on how often pilgrims visit there''
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by MissIndependent(f): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Woged2005: Sister, ur thread is very beneficial. Some men who're criticizing women here are same men u can't sleep on the same bed with due to body & mouth odor.

First u need to understand what causes odor in the private part of women. It's the breakdown of body fluids (including internal secretions, semen, pre-cum, menstrual fluids, discharges, etc) by bacteria/ heat, which causes them to decay & emit foul odour. Therefore, the difference btw women who smell and those who don't depends on how often they cleanup.

If you have started 'meeting men' :

1. To avoid embarrassment during intimacy, always enter bathroom & shower, wash ur private part, or use feminine wipes, b4 intimacy.
2. Immediately after intimacy enter bathroom and 'flush' (wash your private part with clean water or take a shower). It's almost a sin not to clean-up after s*x, especially if u didn't use protection
3. If u can afford it carry scented feminine wipes or douche in ur handbag. Use them any time u feel uncomfortable with ur odour. (Note: Doctors say frequent douching can kill useful bacteria in the body)
4. If there's good water supply shower 3 times a day, if water is scarce shower twice a day (morning, and night).
5. When going out in the heat of the sun, wear either net panties (to allow air) or cotton panties (to absorb body secretions). U can use a pantyliner to help keep ur panties clean. When u get back home u can then change to whatever panty that turns ur husband on (satin, silk, microfiber, etc). Use panties only once and wash them (don't wear dirty panties bc u think nobody sees it. bacteria sees it grin)

Pls when it comes to feminine products that enter ur body buy USA or European quality (tested & trusted). Avoid cheap Chinese products to avoid side effects. Anti-bacterial feminine wipes sell for abt N600 - N1,000 per pack (US quality), which lasts more than a month. I'm sure most girls can afford it.

ABSTAIN FROM PROMISCUOUS S*X. MULTIPLE PARTNERS CAUSE ODOURS TOO. grin grin IF YOU MUST HAVE S*X USE PROTECTION
You said it all.

@OP also whenever you are having your bath, please squat/bend to wash your vag*na with enough water and avoid multiple se.x partners too. smiley
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by MissIndependent(f): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Joel.:
Never done that during menstrual period...i only know about women that just gave birth they touch their vag*na with hot water.
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by baby124: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
Always wear cotton underwear. It allows the free flow of air.

Always use protection if sexually active. So much wahala can come from not using protection. Odour is the least of your worries

If you have an odor, please see a doctor and do a comprehensive test. It may be a sign of STD's or even worse. An odor means your body is trying to tell you something is wrong. See a doctor ASAP.

Try to take a shower at least once a day and clean only with soap and water. Avoid feminine washes, they may throw off your PH balance and then that will resurrect the baba of all odors.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by magkhan(f): 12:30am On Oct 29, 2013
Wash with clean water after urinating
if you pee 12 times wash 12 times...it's the most effective method..
it's not enough to use toilet rolls after excreting,use water and soap,wash both the anus and the vagina...
follow this religiously and you won't have any trouble with your body

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by soulglo: 1:05am On Oct 29, 2013
magkhan: Wash with clean water after urinating
if you pee 12 times wash 12 times...it's the most effective method..
it's not enough to use toilet rolls after excreting,use water and soap,wash both the anus and the vagina...
follow this religiously and you won't have any trouble with your body

Do you carry a bucket of water with you everywhere you go LOL. I'm sorry I just really want to know.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by ideology(m): 5:20am On Oct 29, 2013
MissIndependent: You said it all.

@OP also whenever you are having your bath, please squat/bend to wash your vag*na with enough water and avoid multiple se.x partners too. smiley

#lips sealed#
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by degurl(f): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2013
degurl: Shave!!! Do not grow hairs down there. Always keep a hair free Punanii because the hairs will trap sweats, discharge, bacteria and dirt. Imagine the combination of all these on one person. Why won't your kitten smell.
Washing with mild soap and water alone is enough to stay clean and fresh. Douching is harmful to the kitten in that it will destroy all the normal bacteria flora and cause an balance in the pH of the kitten thereby giving all kinds of bacteria and fungi a good environment to thrive, multiply and make life very uncomfortable for you.

Bacteria vaginosis is the most common. cheesy

In addition, always shave the hair around the anus. Those hairs traps poo and the smell most times extends to the kitten.

This Nairaland sef. Una just scatter wetin I write. Wetin be kitten I wrote k.i.t.t.y not kitten. Haba.
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by EmyLeo(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
adaobi123: How can you use dettol to wash your private part ? undecided undecided
if YOU dont takia of it; WHO WILL
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by izaray(f): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chimezie198:
My preek no get bacteria/germs at all.
I dey bath five times in a day... Morning, afternoon, evening, night and midnight.
Na iron sponge i dey use.

Also I dey change pant 4 times daily... I no dey wear boxers.
Na IRON pant i dey wear... Made in Hong Kong
So dis ur lie no be 2day stuff? Lol
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by KanwuliaJara: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Water and soap on the outside only!
Nothing on the inside but AKAMU! wink
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by mutter(f): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Apple cider vinegar mixed in water is very good it also get rid of itching. Natural yogurt is also great and also prevents itching and odour. It is better to use natural producht rather than chemicals and they are very effective.
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Chimezie198(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
izaray:
So dis ur lie no be 2day stuff? Lol
me lie? come see for urself
I dey baff nw as i dey quote u
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Always cut that bush and bath twice a day
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by KingTom(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
Always cut that bush and bath twice a day
shocked shocked shocked
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
If yoy are like KingTom wash it once a year on your bday grin
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by KingTom(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
If yoy are like KingTom wash it once a year on your bday grin
You know I wash it on my birthday because that is the only day you'll agree to give me mouth lipsrsealed
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:
You know I wash it on my birthday because that is the only day you'll agree to give me mouth lipsrsealed
blood of Jesus shocked
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by KingTom(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
blood of Jesus shocked
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Doo for una vagina. European and Asian ladies all the way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? / Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character / My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.